Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

vladmydad wrote: »
    Eh with males or females ?

That was as far as the gossip went I’m afraid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Maura asking about Tommys dick.

What a clown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

Can't decide if I want Amber & Michael to get back together cos the chemistry is amazing or if I want her to not forgive him for being an ass.

Think he only hooked up with Joanna cos he was sure Amber would be with someone else and because his ego was dented after the tweet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

So Chris wants to make a show of himself too I see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,302 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Nearly forgot, heard some gossip today about Curtis. When he was on Ireland’s version of Strictly (? I genuinely didn’t even know he was on til today!) he was riding rings around him with the other dancers and contestants. Heard this from a friend of mine who’s friends with one of the “celebs” who was on it last year.
    Not surprised he comes across as a cocky sleaze

• Advertisement

Mmm I love a cola calippo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Controversial opinion, Maura is genuine in fancying him but taking a quieter less full on approach because going full rampant sex queen didn't work for her with Tommy and the boy she was coupled up with called her embarrassing and loud. She may just be trying to tone all that fabulousness down lads

The new guy Chris is a tool.

State of him and he thinks hes great.

Deluded.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

anewme wrote: »

What a clown.

I wonder is she all talk???????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Wtf is with Chris’s hair?

• Advertisement

Deluded.
    Love someone to shave his horrible hair off when he sleeps

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Controversial opinion, Maura is genuine in fancying him but taking a quieter less full on approach because going full rampant sex queen didn't work for her with Tommy and the boy she was coupled up with called her embarrassing and loud. She may just be trying to tone all that fabulousness down lads

I was thinking the same. I genuinely think she likes him. But now that she said Curtis would look better with her legs around his head, I think she's reverting back to that loud nonsense!

gmisk wrote: »

Deluded.

His hair is like a bad wig, but might be ok on someone else.

Its the rest of him thats the problem.

Hes like a bottle brush wuth ears and the tacky tattoos.

The class song playing at the intro there was dagny - love you like that...tune!
    Saw her in the button factory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

I can’t see past Molly Mae’s massive single top tooth....

Wtf is with Chris’s hair?

I would go into the villa with the aim of shaving his head. It's disgusting!!!

gmisk wrote: »

Deluded.

His hair is like a bad wig, but might be ok on someone else.

Its the rest of him thats the problem.

Hes like a bottle brush with ears and the tacky tattoos.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

You stole my controversial opinion schick
    Anyway here’s the real
    Controversial opinion: There is no sexual chemistry or lust between Tommy and MM. They have gone flat and it was obvious in the hide away. It’s more cuddly than hot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Underground

It's mad how quickly your opinion of people on this show can change. I couldn't stand Anton for the first week but he's been a firm favourite since then. I quite liked Maura up until this whole Curtis angle started, now she's insufferable.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

What a clown.
    Oh dear the bar gets lower. I hope her Mam and Dad aren't watching.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

I can’t see past Molly Mae’s massive single top tooth....
    She reminds me of a chipmunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭RugbyLover123

Why did the new lad need to ask amber for a chat later? And why do they all have to ask for them? Surely if they’re living with each other all day chats should happen naturally?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

I think mauras jumped the shark as they say. She's too raw . Its tiresome. She's like a bawdy ole wan on a hen.

Jesus Christ this Chris guy is getting more and more cringey....literally makes my toes curl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

KatW4 wrote: »
    I was thinking the same. I genuinely think she likes him. But now that she said Curtis would look better with her legs around his head, I think she's reverting back to that loud nonsense!

I think that's just her being honest haha she's trying to be ladylike (yes it's a stretch I know :pac:) around Curtis but the horndog comes out when she's being herself chatting with friends

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

I think mauras jumped the shark as they say. She's too raw . Its tiresome. She's like a bawdy ole wan on a hen.

It's mad how quickly your opinion of people on this show can change. I couldn't stand Anton for the first week but he's been a firm favourite since then. I quite liked Maura up until this whole Curtis angle started, now she's insufferable.

I was just thinking the exact same.

I thought Ovie was good looking but dim and one dimensional but now I think hes by far the sharpest of them all with a witty sense of humour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Honestly though, Curtis' hair equally bad.
    God I hate this fella I have no words.

I dont like her bitching and belitting Francesca either.

• Advertisement

Francesca is growing on me.

Advertisement