Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Couldn't make tea, and now he says he has never been in a supermarket before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Maura has become horrifically cringey, every comment that lands flat with Curtis leads to “I’m joking” she even followed up with “unless you want”. If that was a guy the memes would have started already.

Also, it’s a bloody lollipop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,302 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Who is he the fecking queen?!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,650 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Gwynplaine wrote: »

Thinking back to his age, I was in college, and there were plenty of lads as clueless in the kitchen as he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Now time to blow the Anton thing out of proportion

• Advertisement

Thinking back to his age, I was in college, and there were plenty of lads as clueless in the kitchen as he is.

I know a lad who did his first load of washing clothes for the first time recently.

Shocked so I was. Lived close to home and would bring it to the mother! Couldn't believe it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

“Gaw-lick fackin bread” ......

Jesus that "food" looks shocking..did they do it blindfolded?!

Curtis is going to get some land when he gets released back into the real world I think

Molly must be getting ready for Mass

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

They are going to hang Anton for nothing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

More scripted nonsense.

Hococop wrote: »
    They are going to hang Anton for nothing
    Molly Mae is such a bloody stirrer!
    She has form for it....tell me I won't tell anyone!...I give it about 5 minutes max before she tells people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

The most obvious scripting ever! Joanna is sitting miles away from the other 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Molly looks full on tinker chic tonight with those earrings and her horrible bun.

Molly Mae is another weapon.

None of them could keep that convincing. You could see Tommy trying to remember what to do.

Nice of the producers to build up him and MM whilst chipping away at the closest rivals.

Tommy is a spa and Molly is a shítehawk.

gmisk wrote: »
    Molly Mae is such a bloody stirrer!
    She has form for it....tell me I won't tell anyone!...I give it about 5 minutes max before she tells people

And make it sound ten times worse

Did it a week back to Joanna

Tommy is a spa and Molly is a shítehawk.
    ****ehawk is such an underrated term.

I see very little chemistry with Michael and Joanna....going nowhere in real world

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Cant get young Bruce Forsythe image out of.my head now.

My work here is done.
    Told loads of people now. And they all agree. Ha

• Advertisement

Yeah Anna it was a s#x shop not a supermarket...he was in a sling!
    Wise the hell up

Have to laugh at Anna, pissed Jordan wouldn't say it considering you ratted the last time he told you something

Is Anna really 28?

She's acting like a child.

Jordan did the right thing. Tommy did a spa thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

That anton stuff just makes me not want to watch love Island anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Anton looks like he's gonna start WW3 with the girls, I'd love to see some Anton action, he has shown in the last that he has no time for bullsh.

Regarding the vote, I think Anna's days might be numbered, same for Joanna and Michael. Ovie and Tommy are too popular.

Don't know who's worse. Molly for saying she wouldn't tell anyone then goes to tell Ana the biggest gossiper out there or Tommy for stupidly telling her.

Clearly was a joke now blown up. Jordan the poor fecker didnt want to stir things and now has to deal with Ana's ****.

Also Michael. Pack your bags son.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Jordan seems like a decent enough skin. He should start running from Anna and never look back.

Has to be scripted, if not, Tommy is an arséhole of the highest order for deliberately dropping his friend in it. The whole “it wasn’t ME who did it” sounded so forced though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,126 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Is Anna really 28?

She's acting like a child.

Jordan did the right thing. Tommy did a spa thing.

Of course he did. She's a muppet of the highest order. Tommy is such a wimp of a fella really, no back bone at all.
    Jordan is getting more and more likeable when he does things like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭RugbyLover123

Is trust not the basis of any relationship? And MM just broke the trust for ratting? If I was Tommy id be like nah if I can’t trust you with that then I can’t trust you at all?

Advertisement