Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Angliru wrote: »
    Give Ovie the 50k and be done with it.

I'm borderline upset how Ovie isn't part of it for longer. A true gem in the villa. I'm so surprised that he just can't get a girl in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Belle is a nutcase.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,447 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

What a gobshoite she is

anewme wrote: »
    Belle is a nutcase.

I honestly genuinely don't understand what her problem is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

Belle is a complete child. Anton should tell her to grow up, and then end things immediately.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Angliru

LirW wrote: »
    I'm borderline upset how Ovie isn't part of it for longer. A true gem in the villa. I'm so surprised that he just can't get a girl in there.

The other night when Maura and the girls briefly asked Amber how her 'date' went with him I was hoping they'd probe her to open her eyes and see what a great lad he is but they just pushed the Michael agenda again.

Shut up Belle. Attention seeking dramatics.

Couldn’t be arsed with that ****e. Picking fights for the sake of it.

Belle end

I fully get where Michael is coming from and I believe when he says he is happier with Joanna. Would annoy me to no end if everyone says "oh you'd be so much nicer paired up with her".

I think Amber really should move on, I mean she's sharing the bed with the best guy in there and probably in a 50 mile radius.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

The smile on Anna’s face after telling the girls what Anton said to her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Angliru wrote: »
    Belle end

Love it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

razorblunt wrote: »
    The smile on Anna’s face after telling the girls what Anton said to her.

She’s a knob jockey of the highest order isn’t she.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Anna couldn't wait to tell her, fugging lethal bitch, she is truly an awful rotten shít stirring bitch, she is a horrible person.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Ashleigh1986

So what would the opposite be?
    Dressing like a farmer, having a bit of pudge, being loud and unruly and treat girls like second class citizen?

A real man ..... Is more of a opposite of what you have just described than even these boys in love island .
    When / if you meet a real man .... You will know what I mean .
    A real man ... Doesn't give a flying fxxk how today's media are portraying men because he knows what he is .
    A real man treats everyone with respect ....not as your suggesting just women.
    A real man looks after himself but not in the vain way these boys do.

Every time I see that Ubereats “chats” ad i get more annoyed that Iain Stirling can’t use chopsticks and misses the piece he’s supposed to pick up.

How awkward is this..

Slow motion me up bitches

A real man ..... Is more of a opposite of what you have just described than even these boys in love island .
    When / if you meet a real man .... You will know what I mean .
    A real man ... Doesn't give a flying fxxk how today's media are portraying men because he knows what he is .
    A real man treats everyone with respect ....not as your suggesting just women.
    A real man looks after himself but not in the vain way these boys do.

Okay I'm confused. They all treat each other more or less grand, it's more personal dislike when they don't get along and even so, you can see worse in every office setting every day.
    They're all people in the public eye so they naturally care about their public opinion. Wouldn't be for me but whatever.
    And I don't see why looking after yourself and working out is vain. They're open, they show emotions and aren't afraid of it and all seem mentally well enough.

I still really don't get what you define as real man. I'm married to an amazing guy who meets every criteria up there.
    I think the lads pretty much represent how men are nowadays around their mid 20s. I work with a few in their early mid 20s and they all are well groomed and very open about their feelings.

This Belle one is an angry irrational one... Public dressing downs are so low brow.

'Well done" says someone

This is like TOWIE ffs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Ashleigh1986

Okay I'm confused. They all treat each other more or less grand, it's more personal dislike when they don't get along and even so, you can see worse in every office setting every day.
    They're all people in the public eye so they naturally care about their public opinion. Wouldn't be for me but whatever.
    And I don't see why looking after yourself and working out is vain. They're open, they show emotions and aren't afraid of it and all seem mentally well enough.

I still really don't get what you define as real man. I'm married to an amazing guy who meets every criteria up there.
    I think the lads pretty much represent how men are nowadays around their mid 20s. I work with a few in their early mid 20s and they all are well groomed and very open about their feelings.
    Well if your married to what you describe .... You than know the DIFFERANCE .

lawred2 wrote: »
    This Belle one is an angry irrational one... Public dressing downs are so low brow.

Can't blame him for walking, can't have a rational conversation with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Woah Belle is acting a bit crazy! She took that challenge way too seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Security!! Off to the outhouse with that wan.

Bellissimo…

• Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

The psycho has well and truly been unleashed....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Belle had to go full psycho just to get some tv time

How have I mugged you off?

Says the girl who dismissed with a wave of her hand when he was down in front of her.

This is actually becoming horrible to watch. Someone seriously needs to take a few people down a few notches.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

Belle reacted completely irrationally. Anton has done nothing wrong! She is embarrassing herself, no one else is doing it to her.

Oh god Amber no...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

Anton didn’t dodge a bullet he dodged a ballistic missile

Advertisement