Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

Jesus Anton, you’re sending them home from a luxury villa a week or two early, you’re not sending them to the Somme.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Angliru

Anna the ****ing cockroach survives

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

I know Anton is blubbering over nothing but it's kind of attractive.

Cannot believe Anna stays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Well at least Joanna can plan the baby room now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Tommy Fury is a rat.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Wow, Michael was favourite to win this two weeks ago..... what a loser.

How scripted is this?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

How did this work last year? I recall a similar situation...

Oh for ****s sake it is so scripted

Should eh... should someone complain if money is being wasted voting on this? It’s like a rigged club raffle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭corkboy38

Anna the butch ****

Curtis goes to apologise for voting them and she shrugs him off and says thanks but no thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

LirW wrote: »
    I'd say Anna and Jordan will lose that vote because none of the guys have anything left for Anna.

Wrong!
    Ovie bitched out again
    Anna has togo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

corkboy38 wrote: »
    Anna the butch ****

Curtis goes to apologise for voting them and she shrugs him off and says thanks but no thanks.

In fairness, Curtis us a smug git, only worried that she could get him back at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭benjy1000

corkboy38 wrote: »
    Anna the butch ****

She’s an absolute cnut

Only like Anton and Amber now and Maura only just hanging in there. The rest bore me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Yewande reminds me of Momo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Danny coming across great on aftersun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,270 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I just wish Amber would open her eyes and forget that weasel, Michael.
    Ovie would treat her like a princess and he fine, let's be honest.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

LirW wrote: »
    Curtis is such a tool.
    I still think hes 37 years old.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,302 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Can someone tell me what happened at end? My recording on bloody VM stopped when the flack said Francesca and annoying hair tosser were safe...who were bottom two couples?!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

gmisk wrote: »
    Can someone tell me what happened at end? My recording on bloody VM stopped when the flack said Francesca and annoying hair tosser were safe...who were bottom two couples?!?

Islanders dumped Michael/Joanna now they have to decide who goes and who stays.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Corby Trouser Press

Caroline Flack is stealing a living here.

When compared with the I’m A Celeb after show presenter ( Joe, Joel & Scarlet) she is an absolute embarrassment.

Can’t ask a question to save her life and not remotely attractive to look at or personality wise.

Just a dose of a woman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,302 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Islanders dumped Michael/Joanna now they have to decide who goes and who stays.
    So one of them stays and one goes?!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Lucie is the fittest babe ever.... it is a fact.

When compared with the I’m A Celeb after show presenter ( Joe, Joel & Scarlet) she is an absolute embarrassment.

Can’t ask a question to save her life and not remotely attractive to look at or personality wise.

Just a dose of a woman.

Noticed they seem to not keep her standing still for long, the few seconds she did she was already picking at her nails.

Yer wan from Derry Girls came across like an eejit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

George, Marvin and Ovie are the next Ant n’ Dec only better. They are destined to have a Showbiz career the likes that has never been seen before or will ever be again.

Just a dose of a woman.
    Caroline is a million times better than that idiot snuffling Joe fella. Hes crap. And scarlet isnt too bad but nothing bad classy as caroline. Guys give credit where it's due. Caroline flack is brilliant.

One of the bartenders is the same bird Anton gave his number too in the supermarket. Sooooo scripted.

Omg. I think aj may be curtis son.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Corby Trouser Press

Caroline is a million times better than that idiot snuffling Joe fella. Hes crap. And scarlet isnt too bad but nothing bad classy as caroline. Guys give credit where it's due. Caroline flack is brilliant.

Ah you have to be taking the piss... anyone could do a better job.

The slow mo when she enters the villa is laughable... she looks a mess and seems to have a bitter and insecure personality.

Don’t understand how she has this job !

Advertisement