Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

So George, why did you go for Lucie.

George :: Great tits!

So Marvin, were you into Maura and Francesca

Marvin :: Nope, just wanted to stay in the villa!

Real honesty in a reality tv world :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

razorblunt wrote: »
    Caroline Flack is stealing a living here.

When compared with the I’m A Celeb after show presenter ( Joe, Joel & Scarlet) she is an absolute embarrassment.

Can’t ask a question to save her life and not remotely attractive to look at or personality wise.

Just a dose of a woman.

Noticed they seem to not keep her standing still for long, the few seconds she did she was already picking at her nails.

Yer wan from Derry Girls came across like an eejit.
    Eejit is right. Shes so in love with herself. Its pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

Who left?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Just watched it there, once again ovie is the man, he was 100% right with what he said to Curtis no way Maura would have let him sleep outside if she had picked him, he says that to her she would freak and tell him to **** off and be with Francesca

Amy looking amazing and sounding so good at the moment on TV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

Heat_Wave wrote: »
    Who left?

No one yet.
    We'll find out tomorrow.

Abel Ruiz wrote: »
    No one yet.
    We'll find out tomorrow.

What happened when Caroline walked in tonight? I recorded the show but it must have gone overtime as it cut off just after Caroline walked in with “end of recorded program”. So frustrating

Caroline is a million times better than that idiot snuffling Joe fella. Hes crap. And scarlet isnt too bad but nothing bad classy as caroline. Guys give credit where it's due. Caroline flack is brilliant.

Ah you have to be taking the piss... anyone could do a better job.

The slow mo when she enters the villa is laughable... she looks a mess and seems to have a bitter and insecure personality.

Don’t understand how she has this job !
    Shes always been brilliant. Knows how to conduct an interview. Not constantly laughing or sniffing. And I have no problem with the way she walks either. Shes got it. So why not flaunt it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Rikand wrote: »
    So George, why did you go for Lucie.

George :: Great tits!

So Marvin, were you into Maura and Francesca

Marvin :: Nope, just wanted to stay in the villa!

Real honesty in a reality tv world :)
    Thought it was interesting Marvin saying it was like playing hide and seek with Maura once they entered the villa that he could never find her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

What happened when Caroline walked in tonight? I recorded the show but it must have gone overtime as it cut off just after Caroline walked in with “end of recorded program”. So frustrating

Bottom two couples were Joanna and Michael and Anna and Jordan.
    Final vote was split by the islanders leaving molly and tommy with deciding vote.
    They voted Michael and Joanna off.
    So then Caroline Flack said Michael or Joanna will be leaving the villa..not both (I’m guessing unless they decide to leave together) then it ended.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

The two couples left after the public vote were Anna n Jordan, and michael n Joanna...
    Then the other couples voted for Anna and Jordan to stay.
    But then Caroline asked Michael to move over to her right hand side. So joanna on her left, Michael on her right.
    And then Caroline says, one of these will be going home. And then end credits.
    I think that's basically what you missed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭rubberdungeon

If you recorded Aftersun, you’ll be able to watch the end of tonight’s love island there as one ran into the other

Ah you’re all so kind!! :-)

I’ll miss this thread when the show ends!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

How scripted is this?!

So scripted the lady from the supermarket was there. I'm done with the show I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

ChikiChiki wrote: »

So scripted the lady from the supermarket was there. I'm done with the show I think.

I thought the supermarket was the funniest part of the whole season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,270 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Angliru wrote: »
    One of the bartenders is the same bird Anton gave his number too in the supermarket. Sooooo scripted.
    It took you 6 weeks to figure this out??

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

Flack came in drunk and called Maura a Cnut. There was an epic bitch fight then the screen went blank, crazy stuff altogether.

vladmydad wrote: »

Flack came in drunk and called Maura a Cnut. There was an epic bitch fight then the screen went blank, crazy stuff altogether.
    Good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

Tommy Fury is a fcuking weasel!!!

Please god him and Molly Mae don't win!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Tommy Fury is a fcuking weasel!!!

Please god him and Molly Mae don't win!!!

Nah, it's decided, Ovie wins, solo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

If they don't bring in any more new people I think Ovie could couple up with Francesca and end up in 1st or 2nd place.

I hope Amber won't go back to Michael though - I know he said he had no interest, but if Joanna goes tonight, he might!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Underground

I'll be interested to see if Jordan cops why he was in the bottom two. He already knows Anna is a wagon but might be a bit late in the game for him to act on it.

Absolutely loved Ovie's double pie!

Belle has finally dropped the act and... Oh dear. Anton is enough of a legend to end the relationship now and just go it solo till the end, so she may rue going full psycho on him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,270 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I'll be interested to see if Jordan cops why he was in the bottom two. He already knows Anna is a wagon but might be a bit late in the game for him to act on it.

Absolutely loved Ovie's double pie!

Belle has finally dropped the act and... Oh dear. Anton is enough of a legend to end the relationship now and just go it solo till the end, so she may rue going full psycho on him.
    Maybe Ovie and Anton will couple up :D

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Maybe Ovie and Anton will couple up :D

source.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

If anyone knows any cockneys or has watched enough EastEnders you won't have found Belle's Barney anything unusual at all. It was a textbook barney which most Londoners pull I would say once or twice a month.

" Av fackin had it an ya stoop ed bull shít oh kay ?"

In fairness to her , she shaved his arse, she put up with the hammy phone number episode, the kissing was an overreaction but there may be other things that have upset her about Anton which we haven't seen.

She is entitled to stick up for herself, anyways by the time the voting had come around they seemed to have made things up. I would say it is hissy fit over for the moment.

Amy on loose women now. She looks amazing. Personally I think she was too well bought up and classy for love island.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I don't understand how a women that beautiful has never had a boyfriend before, particularly at her age, it really does not make any sense to me.

Why is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Mrnew

Amy is far from beautiful relax there, maybe beautiful to a woman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

So who spotted the shop assistant that Anton gave his number to in last nights show. She was behind the bar.

I didn't but those on twitter saw her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 leimmxvii

What did Tommy do wrong last night? Just see people calling him a rat/weasel..

Advertisement