Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,270 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Hilarious how no second chances Maura was giving it socks to Amber to try get the weasel Michael back.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,003 ✭✭✭bren2001

leimmxvii wrote: »
    What did Tommy do wrong last night? Just see people calling him a rat/weasel..

He told Molly about Anton at the store. I don't think he did much wrong it's Molly who I have the problem with. He explicitly told Tommy it would just be between them and the second he leaves, she tells Anna.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

The moral of the story is if you want something completely trivial misinterpreted and spat back out to everyone like it was an immoral crime of the worst order....

Just tell Anna.

Anna will fix it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I don't understand how a women that beautiful has never had a boyfriend before, particularly at her age, it really does not make any sense to me.

Why is that?
    I would say she had boyfriends. But not serious relationships with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Areas

How come Tommy didn't call Molly Mae out for blabbing away to Anna when she had promised Tommy that she wasn't going to tell anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Areas wrote: »
    How come Tommy didn't call Molly Mae out for blabbing away to Anna when she had promised Tommy that she wasn't going to tell anyone?

Because ... weasel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Angliru

I don't understand how a women that beautiful has never had a boyfriend before, particularly at her age, it really does not make any sense to me.

Why is that?

Because she's ****ing insane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 521 ✭✭✭maxsmum

This may be off topic but for all those infuriated with Virgin Media recording errors...I lost the plot when LI recording went missing last week and rang them up and ranted so hard I got out of my contract.
    So far so good with Sky!

I agree it all seems so scripted but I'm still hooked.

I would say she had boyfriends. But not serious relationships with them.

Maybe they just saw through her early doors and went no thanks. She seemed a bit obsessed with the whole dancing thing. If I thought for a second that a potential girlfriend was looking for a dance partner as opposed to a boyfriend I would be outta there too.
    Angliru wrote: »
    Because she's ****ing insane.

Too easy, but as it happens she is. I have gone out with a few nutters in fairness. Women can be emotional enough at the best of times. Is she insane though or just a spoilt little bitch? What is she?
    Mrnew wrote: »
    Amy is far from beautiful relax there, maybe beautiful to a woman

I have reported this comment because it appears strictly homophobic. Your insinuation that only a women would find her attractive is simply taking the piss. Hopeless troll. Go get a life please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,302 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

maxsmum wrote: »
    This may be off topic but for all those infuriated with Virgin Media recording errors...I lost the plot when LI recording went missing last week and rang them up and ranted so hard I got out of my contract.
    So far so good with Sky!

I agree it all seems so scripted but I'm still hooked.
    I am with Sky....my recording last night missed the end of the episode!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

gmisk wrote: »
    I am with Sky....my recording last night missed the end of the episode!

i've stopped watching it on record and just watch when it's on now - have a freesat box and the same as what is happening you's is happening me too, recording is cutting off after the hour that it is originally listed for - if recording the aftersun show, it'll show up there at the start of that recording but then the end of aftersun is missing as it has run over too!

Apparently they ****ed up First Look and you can see a glimpse of Joanna sitting down in the villa which would hint that Michael left.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Mrnew

I have reported this comment because it appears strictly homophobic. Your insinuation that only a women would find her attractive is simply taking the piss. Hopeless troll. Go get a life please.

Cleary not a homophobic comment, you may have taken up that way just to suit yourself so you could report the comment like a child but what I actually meant was straight girls see there friends as good looking when they are far from it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

shes ok looking, the kind of lads she is no doubt attracted to, probably dont find her attractive enough for anything other than short term flings etc...

Mrnew wrote: »
    Cleary not a homophobic comment, you may have taken up that way just to suit yourself so you could report the comment like a child but what I actually meant was straight girls see there friends as good looking when they are far from it.

So it was a sexist comment then?

Why would only women find her beautiful? You need to elaborate on that please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Underground

Apparently they ****ed up First Look and you can see a glimpse of Joanna sitting down in the villa which would hint that Michael left.

Watched it there and couldn't see anything, saw Amber lounging in the background that was it.

I thought Michael and Joanna had to decide amongst themselves who would go, it's the entire group who decide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

https://twitter.com/eds_shirtsleeve/status/1150751906970710016?s=09 there's a screenshot of where people reckon they seen her.

Here's the promo video, the twitter video about has been a cropped so you can't see the arm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Well that was a bum steer.

Michael staying.

Joanna "no personality' going.

Ohhh is he gonna go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,447 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

I found what I was looking for

He says

With a big cheese eating grin on his chops

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Woah Joanna is cross!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Wooooah! But Joanna has a point, if Michael was as mad about her as he says, why wouldn’t he leave? There’s only a couple of weeks left, he’s supposedly got what he went into the show for...so?!

KatW4 wrote: »
    Woah Joanna is cross!

Ffs it's a game show.. get a grip Joanna

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

He should not go.

Shes a narky ****e.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

And people thought Amy is the psycho.
    I think we just never got the full taste of Joanna.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Michael has really proved to be a weak-willed dickhead.

lawred2 wrote:
    Ffs it's a game show.. get a grip Joanna

You'd swear it was life or death the way they go on sometimes.

I get where she's coming from but there was no need to be so dramatic over it.

CHALDISH

Wooooah! But Joanna has a point, if Michael was as mad about her as he says, why wouldn’t he leave? There’s only a couple of weeks left, he’s supposedly got what he went into the show for...so?!

Fame and money is what they went in for. Their words are meaningless. Did she really expect him to walk out with her? Really? Just came across as a sore loser really.

I knew they were teeing poor Michael up to literally foook him.

Never going to work outside for him with Joanna, she is a WAG, he is a fireman from Liverpool.

What is he expected to do. Ambaa simply won't take him back now.

• Advertisement

Both Belle and Joanna have shown their true colours this week. Getting overly mad at stupid things that happen. They must be stupid to think they would last in the real world if these are the pathetic things that they fight about.

Advertisement