Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

lawred2 wrote: »
    Fame and money is what they went in for. Their words are meaningless. Did she really expect him to walk out with her? Really? Just came across as a sore loser really.

Of course that’s what they went in for, that’s why I said “supposedly”. However they’re supposed to pretend that they went in there for love. I don’t agree with how she spoke to him BUT his words don’t match his actions. Why stay in there for another 2 weeks if you’ve already found what you’re looking for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I knew they were teeing poor Michael up to literally foook him.

Never going to work outside for him with Joanna, she is a WAG, he is a fireman from Liverpool.

What is he expected to do. Ambaa simply won't take him back now.

Amber would 100% take him back.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

LizT wrote: »

She totally can't now, not after all that.

KatW4 wrote: »
    Both Belle and Joanna have shown their true colours this week. Getting overly mad at stupid things that happen. They must be stupid to think they would last in the real world if these are the pathetic things that they fight about.

It’s funny how Michael had his head turned in Casa Amor cos he thought Joanna was so chilled and not the sort of girl to kick off, like Amber did. LOL you got that wrong Michael! They’re both a bit mental, but Amber’s hotter, funnier, and has a better personality. So he picked the dud.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

But I finally want Ovie and Amber to hook up and win that show!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

LizT wrote:

She will but she shouldn't!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,447 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Of course that’s what they went in for, that’s why I said “supposedly”. However they’re supposed to pretend that they went in there for love. I don’t agree with how she spoke to him BUT his words don’t match his actions. Why stay in there for another 2 weeks if you’ve already found what you’re looking for?

Yeah because their words are meaningless.. I just said that

I’ll have so much respect for Anton if he sticks to his guns and doesn’t apologise to Belle and get back with her. But I’m not too optimistic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

The girls in there give each other the worst advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

In fairness michael needs to explain why he stayed. U cant say oh i found what im looking for but im staying. For ......what ?

• Advertisement

lawred2 wrote: »
    Yeah because their words are meaningless.. I just said that

Um yeah and that’s my point as well.

In fairness michael needs to explain why he stayed. U cant say oh i found what im looking for but im staying. For ......what ?

Apart from finding someone else/getting back with Amber, he might want to stay with his friends. Not that I'm saying that it's the right choice or anything!

I know this is a common complaint, but I hate how manipulative the editing is. Joanna didn’t get a taxi from the nightclub to the airport. She would have had to come back to pack her bags. There would have been loads more conversation between her and Michael.

That is the question, would Joanna have left if it was the other way around?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

I can't get over how stunning Joanna is. The filth I'd do to her is unreal

Ewwwww Curtis cracking his neck. Disgusting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 521 ✭✭✭maxsmum

Anyone else have a constant urge to wipe Maura's philtrum for her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Michaels tattoos are dreadful.

A serious amount of Shiite comes our of curtis's mouth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Does Michael have his underarms shaved?

How very unmanly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭RugbyLover123

Why’s he crying? It’s not like she died? If he liked her he’d leave. Simple as.

Ah here michael is a pain in the hoop. If he liked her he'd have left and be gettin his 5 minutes of coupled up fame on the morning shows with joanna. If he liked amber hed be with her. He likes neither. He likes being on telly for as long as poss . Period.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I think it’s gas that Michael judged Amber so much for being cold, argumentative and b*tchy when Joanna is 100 times worse than Amber on her worst day.
    She was manipulative, controlling and mean spirited to both Amber and Michael. I still don’t think she ever liked him and just didnt want Amber to have him to prove a point .
    She’s a proper nasty girl.

As for Belle and Anton, I think that was the straw that broke the camels back.
    We’ve seen plenty of examples of him putting his foot in his mouth, let alone the times that didn’t make the final edit.
    I can imagine it getting old after awhile. It was an overreaction on her part but what he said was actually thick stupid to be fair - all he had to say was that he picked Anna as a friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

maxsmum wrote: »

I actually think she has lip gloss/liner there on purpose. Anna does it too, ridiculously lining outside the lips to make them
    Appear bigger and then filling them in with gloss thinking no one will notice you look like Coco the clown.
    It’s a bit of a beauty “influencer” trick I think.

He is having a howler because he knows he probably should have left with her. He wasn't expecting to get the boot at all. He had been playing his game, at one point he is favourite to win it, and it has not worked out. He froze after they kicked Joanna out.

Maura was straight in stirring it up. She hasn't even been in a relationship yet... She knew well what was going to happen there.

maxsmum wrote: »

I actually think she has lip gloss/liner there on purpose. Anna does it too, ridiculously lining outside the lips to make them
    Appear bigger and then filling them in with gloss thinking no one will notice you look like Coco the clown.
    It’s a bit of a beauty “influencer” trick I think.

Years ago we called them batman lips....looked like the batmam logo in a dark pencil

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,302 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Why’s he crying? It’s not like she died? If he liked her he’d leave. Simple as.
    She is pushed into a volcano have you not heard?!

If all else fails Curtis will definitely make it has an Agony Uncle going forward. He is not all just about the dancing.

He is going to get some "lip" from Maura later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Curtis has disqualified himself giving any advice to anyone.

• Advertisement

Francesca getting worse looking by the day.

Very weasel featured.

The white bow in her hair.

Advertisement