Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Fishwife has the tears in her repertoire as well.... very nice.

Bellissimo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

That was a surprisingly mature, respectful and honest conversation between Anton and Belle. As a couple when you have an argument and both people are convinced that they’re in the right, the best thing is to address that fact, draw a line under it, and try move on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I can’t recall Michael and Joanna having one single conversation that didn’t revolve around Amber? So what exactly did they bond over? How did they even get that far?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,302 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

KatW4 wrote: »
    Ewwwww Curtis cracking his neck. Disgusting.
    Jesus Christ!
    It was like something out of a horror film!

You shouldn’t need a “break” or time apart from a 2 week relationship. Michael is full of crap. He hasn’t given one valid reason why he didn’t leave with Joanna.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Stop making excuses Michael. If you liked her enough you’d have left with her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

Michael's very good at pointing out flaws in others but seems to have no self-awareness of his own.

Like another poster said, he clearly just wants to be on TV as long as possible, he should just be honest about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Angliru

Chris is good craic, I like his sense of humour. Himself and Ovie should have been there from the start instead of Callum and Sherif

Michael is a total stooge by staying in. His only way to make a few bob was to go last night with Joanna.

She is laughing now, gets a few mag deals and can get on with her life. It won't stop her getting into the players lounge in Chelsea next month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

I give Curtis and Maura a week.

• Advertisement

You haven't made friends in here you have made family....
    Get in the bin Curtis!!!

Ok I’ve been cynical up to now, and maybe I’m just feeling a bit hormonal, but that was a good kiss between Curtis and Maura, and I’m starting to believe they might have real feelings!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Ok I’ve been cynical up to now, and maybe I’m just feeling a bit hormonal, but that was a good kiss between Curtis and Maura, and I’m starting to believe they might have real feelings!

At the very least there’s a lot of chemistry and sexual attraction between them. He never ever kissed Amy like that.

It definitely must be the hormones...he is a toad and she is an opportunist looking screen time and fame

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

About time Curtis made a decision.
    If he actually liked Maura he wouldn't have had to think about it.
    It'll probably all end in tears before Sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

There's more of a connection between Tommy and the stuffed elephant, than there is between Maura and Curtis.

Women like her are not turned on by men like him.

LirW wrote: »
    I give Curtis and Maura a week.

With a good few hours advice from their management team they should be able to string that out until Halloween at least. They are both big characters from the show, like them or love them, they will sell a lot of mags etc. Appearance money as a couple, it all adds up. They both know it. It is all about keeping the exposure and interest in them as long as possible.

Cannot believe people think Maura and Curtis are being for real. So painfully obvious they're playing a game. Still though, might cause some friction in Tommy and Molly who're going about like their **** doesn't stink

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    With a good few hours advice from their management team they should be able to string that out until Halloween at least. They are both big characters from the show, like them or love them, they will sell a lot of mags etc. Appearance money as a couple, it all adds up. They both know it. It is all about keeping the exposure and interest in them as long as possible.
    This!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Curtis and Maura just aren't compatible at all. Maura is getting hard to watch, just so desperate to stay relevant on the show.

• Advertisement

Stuffed Elephant !!!!!

I love it lololol.

My Vagina is Throbben !!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Curtis is a complete tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

You'd think curtis was holding interviews. Maura always lets herself down at the last min with the raw ****e.

Classy response from Francesca, fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Francesca goes for ovie?

Francesca is a G.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Has Curtis called Francesca a lovely young lady yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

She's very giggly and nervous around him. I think she does actually like him!

• Advertisement

Molly Mae is a ****ing sh*tehawk

Advertisement