Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

The way Michael just spoke to Amber was absolutely appalling, just when I thought he couldn’t let himself down any more.

He has such a bad attitude, once again he was so hostile and aggressive while she was nothing but polite. No wonder she has a wall up if that’s how she’s being treated ffs.
    She didn’t deserve that. He has no respect for Amber, Joanna or himself.

He’s a walking contradiction and he seems to repeatedly forget he was the one to f*ck Amber over, not the other way around.

He’s like someone only waiting to boil over, he’s constantly on edge waiting for an argument.
    He’s so overly defensive and it’s presumably it’s cause he knows he’s behaved like a massive d*ck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,302 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

anewme wrote: »
    Michael is an obnoxious asshole and is quite agressive to women.
    Sit down.

F#ck off!

He is in the same place and he wants to get to know Joanna.....I hate to break it to you but she isn't there anymore...

Has Michael got a bit of roid rage?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,302 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Hococop wrote: »
    I'm sorry but that blond one is awful,
    I was like...wow they are sending in someone with no eyes... that is a departure!

gmisk wrote: »
    Sit down.

F#ck off!

He is in the same place and he wants to get to know Joanna.....I hate to break it to you but she isn't there anymore...

Has Michael got a bit of roid rage?

Exactly, how the hell can you get to know someone who’s not there?
    And if getting to know her is that important why isn’t he leaving too?

I think he actually does still have feelings for Amber but he’s so stubborn and pigheaded he won’t give in and lose face. He’d rather look like an assh*le than lose his pride.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I so want Tommy's head to be turned..Molly Mae acting like the queen of the villa:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

I actually think the producers should test Michael for steroid use

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

jluv wrote: »
    I so want Tommy's head to be turned..Molly Mae acting like the queen of the villa:mad:

She's not only destroying Tommy but now there chances of winning, it's blatantly obvious what she's up you

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,126 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

jluv wrote: »

That would be excellent.
    If he had given his number to the checkout girl/waitress she said that would gave been that.

Wont take much for fireworks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Irish guy is rugby player from Limerick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭PressRun

Michael is a horrible individual.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,804 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Only peraon Amber has to blamemis the other girls , How many times has he told her there is no chance but the other girls keep filling her with ****e to male her feel good about herself but in the long run there going to hurt her more ,
    Mich knows Joanne is at home watching so felt like he had to make it obvious to Amber there is nothing there hes only had to do that because the other girls have her thinking he still fancies her

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Dude is Greg O'Shea. Irish rugby 7's player. Those guys are quicker than GAA players, all speed.

?width=630&version=4607705

Says he fancies the Maura, this is just going from fluttering to throbbing. She is in for a long week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,650 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Angliru wrote: »
    Molly Mae is a ****ing sh*tehawk

She's the definition of a shítehawk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,804 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Have to say evem woth Belle's outburst she comes across as the soundest girl in the villa ,
    I wouldnt call her classically good looking but shes very attractive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Maura falling over self in anger for Michael telling Amber to sit down, forgets she didn’t even bother calling Marvin she just beckoned him with her hand.

The three girls together are poison too, interesting to see Belle and Francesca are almost always ostracised.

Ambers face at the fire pit ... you can tell she’s never heard no that often.

Maura is all chat. Vindication for Tom.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Mm really starting to show her true colors now she knows Anton is her biggest competition left ( I think she is overlooking ovie) he has passed votes even when he wasn't in a couple and he has said it himself she is playing a game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,270 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

The new girl is called Harley Brash :D

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Have to say evem woth Belle's outburst she comes across as the soundest girl in the villa ,
    I wouldnt call her classically good looking but shes very attractive

She handled the number thing well, she knew lads will be lads and taught him a lesson without freaking out ( granted that changed the next scene haha)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

vladmydad wrote: »
    I actually think the producers should test Michael for steroid use

It’s an interesting one, on paper he’s a candidate for it, his behaviour almost definitely but on I’m a Celeb they booted a guy who hadn’t them in his system (unless that was a distraction for something else) so surely they would have caught it here.

The blondie with the handicapped lips is Holy Brash , she was dating Adam from last year. Instagram Liphead. What is it with the lips ? Totally disgusting.
    NC-Composite-AdamZara.jpg?strip=all&quality=100&w=750&h=500&crop=1

That is her on the left. Adam is behind the glass.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Angliru

That blonde girl looks unreal from her Instagram but from that promo vid she looks like an extra from E.T.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

I'm sorry, unpopular opinion but I love Maura and Curtis.

That new Irish guy is a ride, I think I’m in love!!!

And btw, Michael is being an absolute prick, if he really was into Joanna like he says he is he would have left with her. And then to go an destroy Amber like he did, where the fcuk does he think he has to go from here??

Gob****e, he would have gotten more publicity and media work had he left with Joanna than he ever will now.

What the hell is he thinking??

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

pinkyeye wrote: »

I'm putting my money on it now, they will come second to Molly Mae and Tommy only because Molly and Tommy have been playing the perfect couple perfectly. Anyone who actually believes those two will make it on the outside world is a retard but we can't help that. Any couple that makes it look like they will make it is **** stirred by Molly, why can no-one see this???

Molly plays it all very safe indeed. She is quite smart and shrewd actually, not to be knocked, she plays the game well.

She has her own You Tube Vlog = Sassy Entrepreneur. Hair lips and all.

She gets up in the morning has her breakfast and keeps her mouth shut. A few cuddles with her big bear Tommy and then it is down to the pool for some sunbathing... Shades on and a bit of olive oil and that is that. No drama.

They do their afternoon thingy, all very exciting. After that we never seem to see them until nighttime. There is definitely a 3-4 hour gap every day between the afternoon and dinner when we don't see them. I reckon this is when the coaching and the producer intervention kicks in. I have never seen them sit around the dinner table having a chat or anything, unless it is task related. The only meal you see them eating is their brekkies.

Their coaches and minders would be definitely pushing their buttons.

Then it is evening time, two glasses of Rose for Molly Mae and down to a little light evening shít stirring. Easy Peasy. Just throw a few clangers to Anna and watch them explode all over the place, job done. She probably preps them when she is sunning her arse cheeks in the morning.

Underneath the girl next door she is a stealth player, you don't even see or hear her creeping up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

Had to laugh at Molly Mae tonight getting stuck into Belle and telling her to be careful of Anton. That girl is obsessed with winning. It’s so obvious what she’s doing.

Amber and Ovie deserve to win. The rest of them are morons, including Anton now, no way does he like Belle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭markc91

pinkyeye wrote: »

Might have a cheeky bet on them to win hoping the producers will set off some fireworks between tommy and Mm just cause she's a rat!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

I don't see Maura's head properly turning at this point - it would be a dumb move because it's so late in the game, and she put too much into wanting Curtis.

I also kind of think she's being genuine about it. Lucie has said several times that on her 2nd day Maura said Curtis would have been her first pick.

Who knows with Maura though.

I feel the new people will go after the people not in couples and Belle/Anton.

Advertisement