Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,650 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Syndic wrote: »
    IAMAMORAN is like a love island cast member; constantly going up and down in people's estimations.

One day I'm nodding along in agreement with their posts, the next I'm like "what the actual fcuk?!"

Which cast member? Curtis?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

pinkyeye wrote: »
    I'm putting my money on it now, they will come second to Molly Mae and Tommy only because Molly and Tommy have been playing the perfect couple perfectly. Anyone who actually believes those two will make it on the outside world is a retard but we can't help that. Any couple that makes it look like they will make it is **** stirred by Molly, why can no-one see this???

People see it
    LOTS of people especially after last nights comments about Anton and Belle
    I don’t think they’ll win
    Maura is way more popular so depending on how things go with Curtas (a lot of people like them together...including his brother and parents who said they wanted him to pick Maura over Francesca)
    Or maybe Ovie and Amber/new girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

This is 10times better than 50 shades of gray.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Probably scripted but love those mess around and when someone walks in act casual

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Angliru

Handcuff her to the bed Jordan like a good lad and leave her the **** there

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,126 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Hococop wrote: »
    Probably scripted but love those mess around and when someone walks in act casual

Very good TV

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Usually when the Hideaway is opened, they all go crazy shouting out the couples name. I didn't think they were very excited about sending Anna and Jordan in to it!

Call me out if I'm wrong, Michael was a bit of an asshole talking to her but I remember last week where he ended it with her and said he was happy with Joanna and said he would be there as a friend, few days later Amber saying he didn't say he ended things and said he was going to be be an asshole to make sure he got his point across and not leave any doubt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

Missed the first part, did Jordan and Anna have sex in the hideaway or not?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Few mins behind but love how Maura stood up to Amber there, she was 100% right. Other people shouldn’t be fighting Amber’s battles for her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

The attitude from Amber being asked by Maura for a chat. Doesn’t like being asked doesn’t like being told, clearly hates being behind and not leading things.

"tingling feelings everywhere" ah Curtis ya mad yoke. If you were about to cum you'd probably shout "madam I am arriving"

Shelga wrote: »
    Missed the first part, did Jordan and Anna have sex in the hideaway or not?

I read last week that there’s way more sexual stuff going on in the villa than they’re showing, cos they want to protect the contestants more this year. I’d say Tommy and MM have banged.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,126 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Ovie........ what a man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

If I ever need a life coach, Ovie is the guy I'll be booking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,302 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I read last week that there’s way more sexual stuff going on in the villa than they’re showing, cos they want to protect the contestants more this year. I’d say Tommy and MM have banged.
    I'd say some kinky 3sums with her teddy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Few mins behind but love how Maura stood up to Amber there, she was 100% right. Other people shouldn’t be fighting Amber’s battles for her.

Agreed BUT I’m glad the fact that the girls all sh*t stir and rile each other up was noticed and called out, even though I agree Maura shouldn’t be fighting her battles.

Michael at least asked nicely.

Lucie more than less alluded to the same in an interview.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

She is epitomising the "treat them mean keep them keen". She is obsessed with the fact that Michael dumped her. She doesn't fancy Michael but she feels she has to win him back. She doesn't fancy him cause she likes him she just needs to clarify why he dumped her for someone else. She cannot let it go.

• Advertisement

Be honest..... who thought Michael was just fúcking off and not getting tissues.:pac:

Once again ovie doing what Curtis wishes he could do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Be honest..... who thought Michael was just fúcking off and not getting tissues.:pac:

100%

“It’s not up to you to decide how you make someone else feel”. That’s so spot on from Amber. I still think she’s dealing with this so maturely and with more emotional intelligence than I would have given her credit for before.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Where would they be at it though? The swimming pool, kitchen or living room?

" here don't go in the sitting room, those two are tearing the couch apart "

" a here , fook off I am dying to go to the bathroom over here, will ya just get on with it will yous? "

I can't see it happening.

Unless they have arranged conjugal visits to the hideaway every day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,302 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Hococop wrote: »
    Once again ovie doing what Curtis wishes he could do
    He is a really decent fella, he talked to Michael in a really calm and decent matter of fact way...a world away from Curtis and his rubbish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

IAMAMORON wrote: »

" a here , fook off I am dying to go to the bathroom over here, will ya just get on with it will yous? "

Wasn’t there a bit a few weeks ago when they were in bed and looked like they were spooning but there was questionable movement going on and then you saw him go “Jesus christ!” as if something had just... happened??

But then they went to the hideaway and Molly Mae was acting like it was all very PG, so I have no clue what to think now.

IAMAMORON wrote: »

In the bedroom at night I’m sure. They’re just not showing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

Michael just put out the fire between himself and Amber........see cause he’s a firefighter ......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Ovie is the man! He cracks me up..

Advertisement