Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Angliru

Would love someone to have a go at Tommy tbh, I've my doubts about his credentials as a boxer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,804 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Angliru wrote: »
    Would love someone to have a go at Tommy tbh, I've my doubts about his credentials as a boxer

He only had 12 amateur fights and won the North West title twice.
    He went to the nationals and got to the final of that. He beat a national champion getting there and lost on points in a fight he probably won,

Then left the amateurs and won his two pro fights,

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭buswankers

Just saw the first look clip for tonight & Maura gets a text that
    there's recoupling later that evening and the GIRLS are picking. Am I thick or did the girls not pick the last time?? Anyone think that's more of the producers meddling :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Now I've been away on hols last few weeks so have been relying on You tube and this thread for my LI fix so maybe I missed something!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

He only had 12 amateur fights and won the North West title twice.
    He went to the nationals and got to the final of that. He beat a national champion getting there and lost on points in a fight he probably won,

Then left the amateurs and won his two pro fights,

Checked the two fights a few weeks back fought 2 journey men one had 0-2-26 record other had like 22-103 record, can't say anything about it really alot of huge pro fighters fought bums before getting proper fights

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

buswankers wrote: »
    Just saw the first look clip for tonight & Maura gets a text that
    there's recoupling later that evening and the GIRLS are picking. Am I thick or did the girls not pick the last time?? Anyone think that's more of the producers meddling :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Now I've been away on hols last few weeks so have been relying on You tube and this thread for my LI fix so maybe I missed something!

Boys picked twice in a row a few weeks ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

“When I say something I mean it”

She should remember all the dick things he’s said over the last week then. Manipulative prick.

Anna’s only redeeming feature is that she is a very good friend.

I hope the girls talk her out of going near that tiny-eared twat again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Michael is horrible. He just keeps playing games with Amber. She needs to tell him to f*ck off!

Pretending he was talking about Amber and not Joanna? Oh please. This is laughable.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Michael mate...just sling yer hook at this stage...you have no redeeming features...and wearing double denim certainly ain’t helping your case....

• Advertisement

He is such a liar!!!

Michael is a creep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

She needs to do a Bridget Jones and pull a “frankly, I’d rather have a job wiping Saddam Hussein’s arse” type line, mic drop and turn on her heel on the little arsehole!!

Why is Amber even entertaining this?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,131 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Michael would do anything to stay till the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Michael is a pathetic man. He’s a pathological liar it would seem. If she gets back with him put the earmuffs on the sound of millions of women slapping their foreheads in annoyance will be deafening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Michael was my favourite boy for a long time but he quick turned into a prick with cauliflower ears. The more nasty he got the more evident the size of his ears got to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

Greg is worth a million Michaels!

So jealous of India :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Curtis is noticeably plumper since entering the villa.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,131 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Michael.......Mike......Mick.......doubt ya Greg !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

It would be great if Mike fell asleep on the bottom of the swimming pool and there was no lifeguard around to wake him up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

The little miss piggy wan that went in the other night looks like a minging version of Molly May. And MM is no real looker. India on the other hand is hot especially this time of year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Michael is the kind that if Ambaaaaa did take him back and through some freak of nature they won, he’d tell her he changed his mind and he’d run with the full 50k instead of sharing it with her.

In short, he’s a POXY PRICK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,448 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Good Lord

I’d say there’s a great chance of the 50k being stolen. It’s a poor enough series so they may be forced to go large at the end.

Poundshop village people! Ha!!!!

Jesus Anna is a whiny bitch.

Curtis took off his hard hat to smash a can on his head.

Not the brightest fella.

• Advertisement

Jesus Anna is a whiny bitch.

I was delighted when Jordan dropped her into the concrete!

Advertisement