Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,302 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Michael is a fireman, yet he seems to be the most self absorbed and disliked person in the villa.
    I dont think that has anything to do with his job......he has behaved like a total tosser, and he is self obsessed and "chaldish" ironically.

Also as per my earlier post....

Hilariously there are also a lot of rumors online that Michael isn't a firefighter he in fact works in a gym....nothing wrong with that but he has heavily been leaning on the fact he is a firefighter...so much so he describes himself as a hero....lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Everyone in there has called Michael "Michael" the whole time hes been in there. I'm wondering if he stated to the producers at any stage that he doesn't like his name shortened and they've passed that info onto Greg:p . I hope so cos Greg is going out of his way to call him Mike and when he called him Mick I thought it was so funny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I think Amber will choose Greg to give herself more time to think and to make Michael sweat, she won't pass up an opportunity to pie him after what he did to her.
    I do think ultimately she'll go back to Michael, but she won't pick him tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭ginandtonicsky

Greg seems like a bit of a misfit in there in that he's actually educated, a gentleman and has a career beyond being a "model" / "influencer". I think he's too good for Amber and probably all of them tbh, but I'm sure he's been told exactly why he's entering the villa and exactly who he has to make a play for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Indestructable

Greg seems like a bit of a misfit in there in that he's actually educated, a gentleman and has a career beyond being a "model" / "influencer". I think he's too good for Amber and probably all of them tbh, but I'm sure he's been told exactly why he's entering the villa and exactly who he has to make a play for.

Him and Yewande might have got on well. Might be the only intelligent conversation had in the villa and we were deprived of it!! He shoulda been in from the start, considering some of the lads that went in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Ovie, Chris and Greg are so much better than Danny and Joe were anyway..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,804 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

see I disagree, the above is a bit silly ,There's a fireman , a pro basketballer , a pro dancer in there all good career's

Greg is in the house 2 days and managed to behave himself ,
    Mick the programmes villain came across a gentle man for 3 weeks as did Curtis ,

Have you not learned that its easy to put on a front for a week or so , its only after that you start forgetting your on TV and start being yourself,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I don't really think the education has much to do with it. Anna is a pharmacist and one of the most childish in there. Plus Micheal has a bio-medical degree as far as I remember

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Vegetarian2017

Regarding the Michael and Amber situation, anybody notice how Ovie is supporting Michael? A clip also shows him saying this to Amber Noone has seemed to mention this. I think considering Ovie is so well liked and appears to have a good head on his shoulders what is this telling us? Like we know they can edit things to make someone look bad. To me Michael behaviour is so odd and am wondering is there sides we don't know..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

The model/ instagrammer/ influencer people are the most boring because they're on their best behaviour and any scandalous scenes would ruin their image or future deals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Greg could end up with Francesca by default.
    She's the most average and unexciting girl I've ever seen on LI.

I think shes attractive, and seems nice enough personality wise too so far.
    He could do a lot worse!

Him and Yewande might have got on well. Might be the only intelligent conversation had in the villa and we were deprived of it!! He shoulda been in from the start, considering some of the lads that went in.

really?? yer-one-day???? intelligent? being educated does not make a person intelligent at all. it makes them qualified in a particular field.. Einstein was a clerk FFS. she was dumb as **** if you ask me, sitting on a guys lap who's in mid conversation? like a 6 year old claiming the boy next door at her own birthday part. she put on a fake psychoanalytical persona quizzing a lad who owed her feck all and she was very passive aggressive...

Greg seems relaxed, well meaning, well mannered, grounded and generally nice to be around..oh yeah and he doesn't need to keep reminding people he's educated in order to gain praise..

I agree he shuda been in from day one... Michael.. a squashed steroid laded 1990's hair style wearing poor mans peter andre lookalike FFS..i'm amazed the accent alone is not a handicap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I’m worried Ovie could sway Amber towards Mike :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Wow thought it would be at the end

Another recoupling without the need for the most redundant “presenter” on tv!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

People in love will always gamble on the bad choice that they know is wrong! It's human nature not to give up until you've flogged something to death.

She'll pick Michael.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

It’s very weird the way Michael has gone on since last night. He hasn’t actually said that him and Joanna are over or has he?? My understanding of it is he has said to amber that he realizes he still has feelings for her but doesn’t know what will happen as a result. Why hasn’t amber even asked him what’s the story with Joanna?? But weird the way these young Showbiz people do stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

People in love will always gamble on the bad choice that they know is wrong! It's human nature not to give up until you've flogged something to death.

She'll pick Michael.

Sadly this is true. And she’s only 21 as well.

We saw Chris and Harley have their only ever conversation an hour before this recoupling lol. Poor Chris.

“He has the same stupid and witty sense of humour as me”?- that’s a direct contradiction, you twit...

• Advertisement

Jesus what is Curtis wearing- matching ugly AF leaf print shirt and shorts!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Bloody ad breaks!

Wow!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Yes!!!!!

Woohoo! Shocked!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭mojesius

Good choice Amber.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Go on Ireland!

“I’d like to couple up with this guy cos he’s the last one left”

I'm still convinced she will take him back.

Look at her face, he hurt her but she's still got it baaaad!

• Advertisement

Ah Francesca is growing on me.

Advertisement