Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Amber’s dyyyying for Greg to kiss her. He’s playing it well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Michael is a grade A ****

Damn so she picked Greg to make Michael jealous and she’s defo gonna go back to him...

Michael and Francesca to go, surely. Can’t see them avoiding the bottom 2/3, and no reason for the others to keep them in really.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Michael and Francesca to go, surely. Can’t see them avoiding the bottom 2/3, and no reason for the others to keep them in really.

Them and Jordan and anna

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I like Francesca and she's got a bum deal being coupled up with Michael. But I hope they are the couple voted off tomorrow just so he goes. The smug look on his face in that last conversation with Amber:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Michael is toxic
    He really is, can't believe I liked him/stood up for him after he came back initially with Joanna. How wrong I was.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Pity Francesca and Chris werent coupled up. 2 of them seem sound. Girl crush on Francesca here too though.. Then be bubye Mick and yer wan
    Though I'd personaly like mm and tommy gone

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Hococop wrote: »
    Ah lads Chris is the best

It's gas how it changes! I loved him but I know a lot thought he loves himself but I think it just took people time to get his humour.

He's hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

JeffKenna wrote: »
    He really is, can't believe I liked him/stood up for him after he came back initially with Joanna. How wrong I was.

I did too. If he had any decency he’d have let Ambaaa get on with Greg without revealing to her he has feelings for her. He’s a poxy git.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,651 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Catching up now....

Shove that up yer bollíx, Mick. Delira.

Some craic out of Francesca in her speech. She comes across pretty well.

Also Greg seems genuinely sound.

Catching up now....

Shove that up yer bollíx, Mick. Delira.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,270 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Sorry guys, not getting the Chris thing.
    He tries too hard to be funny for my liking.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,651 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

That was really sound of Mick...to look out for Amber and say it won't work with Greg.

The massive díckhead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

Was just thinking the same. He makes me cringe. We get it, you're 'random' and goofy. Have a breather.
    Especially with those stupid would you rather questions.

PandaPoo wrote: »

Was just thinking the same. He makes me cringe. We get it, you're 'random' and goofy. Have a breather.
    Especially with those stupid would you rather questions.
    Phew, thought I'd get a bollicking here for dissing St. Christopher.
    Get him and Venus Flytrap out on Sunday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Just caught up.

My thoughts:

Yeah, Mick is a dick for sure but I am so bored of the whole Amber thing. My sister is the same, she is really extremely demanding with guys, won't let anyone close but then give out constantly that there aren't any good guys. You can only do that for so long. Honestly she is a cow.

Why did Maura look so miserable the whole episode? Like she's bitten on a piece of tin foil.

I think Chris is just a genuine weirdo. He says a lot of stuff that's funny but then when it's quiet you can see his brain switching over to "say something" and he opens his mouth and out comes something like: "did you know you could make sushi out of squirrels without getting Kreutzfeld-Jakob?"
    Also his clearly visible displeasure to be coupled up with Harley. She seems like s grade A tool with no personality.

And again I feel sorry for Francesca just bring the quota girl. She is actually quite decent and if she'd get more screemtime and wouldn't have to pick up the slack of what the others don't want I think she'd be a great contestant.

I think it's on Michael and Francesca to go. Nobody cares about her and everybody dislikes Michael.

LirW wrote: »
    Just caught up.

My thoughts:

Yeah, Mick is a dick for sure but I am so bored of the whole Amber thing. My sister is the same, she is really extremely demanding with guys, won't let anyone close but then give out constantly that there aren't any good guys. You can only do that for so long. Honestly she is a cow.

Why did Maura look so miserable the whole episode? Like she's bitten on a piece of tin foil.

I think Chris is just a genuine weirdo. He says a lot of stuff that's funny but then when it's quiet you can see his brain switching over to "say something" and he opens his mouth and out comes something like: "did you know you could make sushi out of squirrels without getting Kreutzfeld-Jakob?"
    Also his clearly visible displeasure to be coupled up with Harley. She seems like s grade A tool with no personality.

And again I feel sorry for Francesca just bring the quota girl. She is actually quite decent and if she'd get more screemtime and wouldn't have to pick up the slack of what the others don't want I think she'd be a great contestant.

I think it's on Michael and Francesca to go. Nobody cares about her and everybody dislikes Michael.
    Maybe Mauras sister is getting married this weekend and she's missing home?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Would love to see MM and Tommy in the bottom 2 or 3. She’s so intent on winning everything. If they win the show by coasting along bringing no drama after last year’s snoozefest, then that’s the way everyone will play it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

Would love to see MM and Tommy in the bottom 2 or 3. She’s so intent on winning everything. If they win the show by coasting along bringing no drama after last year’s snoozefest, then that’s the way everyone will play it.

Sure that is how Jack and Dani won last year! :(

By the way has anyone watched their show on Saturday nights.

It's absolute torture!!

Watched episode one and won't be back to watch the rest.

How they won last year is beyond me!!

Absolutely boring as they come they are!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭Underground

Would absolutely love MM and Tommy to be in bottom two but it won't happen. Everyone hates Michael and I would imagine Anna is pretty widely disliked so they'll be safe.

MM is fake as they come. She was absolutely bulling after that Tweet was read out that said she's just in there playing a game to get 50k, she thought she was so adorable and clever that she fooled everyone, cannot stand her.

Having said all that, she's still not as bad as Anna.

Sure that is how Jack and Dani won last year! :(

By the way has anyone watched their show on Saturday nights.

It's absolute torture!!

Watched episode one and won't be back to watch the rest.

How they won last year is beyond me!!

Absolutely boring as they come they are!!

Haven’t they split up since too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

Jordon 100+ conquests.......Anton 60 was it? Jesus I'd be making sure it was dipped in strong bleach if I was Anna or Belle ..dirty yokes those 2 lads eewww
    Sure Michael lost count as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I thought this too but then i thought it'd be even better if she thought she had everyone fooled right til the end, and then Tommy takes the money for himself with the reason being shes fake and she used him for the money!

I believe he is equally fake and they are both just ticking the box and sailing to the final but i want drama and im happy for tommy to get the money over molly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

I actually think Greg and Amber could win the whole thing. Molly and Tommy gone very boring and Molly has no interest in him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭upupup

neonsofa wrote: »
    I thought this too but then i thought it'd be even better if she thought she had everyone fooled right til the end, and then Tommy takes the money for himself with the reason being shes fake and she used him for the money!

I believe he is equally fake and they are both just ticking the box and sailing to the final but i want drama and im happy for tommy to get the money over molly!

I think Michael would be the man to do that.
    "I felt a very strong connection to the money"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

alroley wrote: »
    I actually think Greg and Amber could win the whole thing. Molly and Tommy gone very boring and Molly has no interest in him.

I hope she doesn't push Greg away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

upupup wrote: »
    neonsofa wrote: »

I think Michael would be the man to do that.
    "I felt a very strong connection to the money"

Ah yeah, he's a snake, but i wouldn't like to see him do it to Amber, or care enough if he did it to someone else. And i don't see him winning anyway unless its with Amber (only way i see that ever happening is if people vote for them hoping for her to take the money). I've clearly thought about this way too much!

Tommy and molly are pretty much guaranteed to win as it stands so my only hope at a happy ending is tommy taking the money!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

The amount of people some of them have slept with is pretty manky seeing as some of them are still in their early 20s.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

fin12 wrote: »
    The amount of people some of them have slept with is pretty manky seeing as some of them are still in their early 20s.
    How many did curtis say ?

Advertisement