Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

How many did curtis say ?

I can’t remember but Tommy 40 at 20 and Jordan over 100 at 24. I hope they are getting tested regularly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

He didn’t say but they showed Maura holding up a board that said ‘15’

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Francesca has a lovely sense of humour. She was really gracious at the recoupling. She has a brain, always attractive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

The soup vs cereal conversation on tonight’s unseen bits was very funny. I never thought of it before but now I am actually wondering if soup and cereal are technically the same thing??

That’s twice now that agree has done the Conor McGregor walk.

• Advertisement

That’s twice now that agree has done the Conor McGregor walk.

Greg.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

I've a feeling salmon will be the summer trend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭Esse85

Is it blokes or girls Curtis was referring to?

I suppose it doesn't matter, every hole is a goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Esse85 wrote: »

Is it blokes or girls Curtis was referring to?

I suppose it doesn't matter, every hole is a goal.
    Ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Curtis is such a
    wanker. Not even re Amy, or Maura/ Francesca thing .
    ****ty towards Greg re. Amber, slagging his appeoach and pure rude with greg daring to ask maura to join him for breakfast . Snide comments.
    Hope Maura sees sense

May the luck of the Irish ****e on you.
    Also, clearly aint straight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

Jordon 100+ conquests.......Anton 60 was it? Jesus I'd be making sure it was dipped in strong bleach if I was Anna or Belle ..dirty yokes those 2 lads eewww

Utter nonsense. They no more slept with that many people than climbed Mount Everest. It’s just a form of bragging. Unfortunately some young lads base their worth on the number of sexual conquests, hence the massively inflated numbers they gave. #lies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Molly falling down the steps was the best thing this series. Hard to believe Saturdays are the only night worth watching. Every other night is so boring and you can find out who was dumped online.

Genuinely think its beginning of the end of LI again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭VW 1

Should be the end of the producers or editors that decide how to show it each evening. Last night is the first time I've watched the unseen bits and it was more entertaining than the rest of the manufactured drama from the rest of the season. I'm not knocking the show, but a lot of funny things go on and they are actually characters behind what's shown on the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,305 ✭✭✭RoryMac

Anyone know if there's a way to watch this on a phone/ipad from Spain?

Can't get it on Virgin Media player and kids are driving me mad! Doesn't have to be live

RoryMac wrote: »
    Anyone know if there's a way to watch this on a phone/ipad from Spain?

Can't get it on Virgin Media player and kids are driving me mad! Doesn't have to be live

Download a VPN ( Virtual Private Network ) onto your internet provider. You will get one for free. Once it is operating you should be the given the option of selecting Ireland or the UK or even an other country where Virgin has not barred its' free services, this should work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Watched unseen bits for the second week in a row, it really is the bets of the week really. You can see the characters coming through more naturally, even the shíte talk is a laugh.
    Also with Francesca (none of the other girls would ever do the worm), Greg, Chris and Ovie showing that normal is better they might go that way.

Francesca definitely a slow burner for me. Slowly becoming really fit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

What channel is the best bits on? Can't find them on the Virgin Media player

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

My bad, just found them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Vegetarian2017

Francesca is lovely, dunno how anyone couldn't see it she just seems so genuine and positive and nice. Id say she steers clear from the drama and just has a laugh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

razorblunt wrote: »
    Watched unseen bits for the second week in a row, it really is the bets of the week really. You can see the characters coming through more naturally, even the shíte talk is a laugh.
    Also with Francesca (none of the other girls would ever do the worm), Greg, Chris and Ovie showing that normal is better they might go that way.

India was very funny as well doing the salmon (love that gimmick). Doesn’t take herself too seriously.

Same as a few others, watched Unseen for the first time this week and it really is miles better than the main show. It’s nice to see actual personalities rather than scripted shíte.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

India and Chris are so much better suited to each other than to Ovie and Harley. India definitely just coupled with Ovie because of his popularity.

I really hope Michael goes tonight - I can't stand another few days of him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

alroley wrote:
    India and Chris are so much better suited to each other than to Ovie and Harley. India definitely just coupled with Ovie because of his popularity.
    Don't think India fancies chris though.
    Don't think Harley does either but she has to latch on to someone.

Harley is grotesque lookswise how can Chris be telling her that she looks banging?? And if I went in for a smooch with her I would be very scared she would swallow my head full and decapitate me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Harley is grotesque lookswise how can Chris be telling her that she looks banging?? And if I went in for a smooch with her I would be very scared she would swallow my head full and decapitate me.

Horse faced in the extreme

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

You poor thing. Must be awful to have a head that small. Especially with you being so good looking and all...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

The things that are being said about Harley online are awful. She’s going to leave the villa and read all that. I admit I’ve said some stuff myself about her not being the most attractive but I feel bad now. I can’t imagine how it must feel having thousands of people shít on your looks like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

The things that are being said about Harley online are awful. She’s going to leave the villa and read all that. I admit I’ve said some stuff myself about her not being the most attractive but I feel bad now. I can’t imagine how it must feel having thousands of people shít on your looks like that.

Said it to one of the lads the other day, gonna suck when she reads the abuse. Same I've said a few things myself about her

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Booooooring

Advertisement