Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Anna’s face when she knew they were in danger .... massive charm offensive on the way.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Hopefully Anton's Mum makes the plane to Spain.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Caroline Flack is one horrible person isn't she
    I think shes brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Vegetarian2017

Just saw a clip on insta where Joanne is like all jokes aside the snake is here then turns the camera to her and Michael smiling..Kinda makes u think the whole thing is fully scripted and theyre actors taking part amd told exactly what to do. Less interested now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

Amber is just not into Greg at all, truly, is she.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Why?

I'm glad Francesca is gone....something off about her

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭buswankers

Ah yeah definitely a challenge. But the look on MM's face was quality. Must have been told to pick someone that they know the least or something like that.

If it's the same as prior years it's a task where they're given a quote & they have to throw whatever (in this case a glass of water!) over whoever they THINK said it about them, agree MM's face was priceless!

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭AryaStark

I hate her! I call her Paedo Flack after she dated the child from One Direction... makes my skin crawl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

I reckon Joanna and Kem from previous season will soon be announced as dating. Not sure tho if this will be before or after Amber and Michael is revealed. Keep ur eyes peeled to the show biz mags.

Am watching This Morning and up next is the woman who has split up with her ghost boyfriend. It would be great if the producers could sign up this ghost as one of the boys for next years love island!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

AryaStark wrote: »
    I hate her! I call her Paedo Flack after she dated the child from One Direction... makes my skin crawl

So does Francesca ......to her face ha
    I can’t stand Caroline flack either

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/love-islands-frosty-caroline-flack-18500969

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,302 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Am watching This Morning and up next is the woman who has split up with her ghost boyfriend. It would be great if the producers could sign up this ghost as one of the boys for next years love island!!
    Single pirate seeks single lady
    with a large booty
    Must shiver my timbers
    Must not like arghhh-uments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

So if next Monday is supposedly the final, what happens between now and then? How many people are usually in the final? Will they be dumping a few couples between now and then?

So if next Monday is supposedly the final, what happens between now and then? How many people are usually in the final? Will they be dumping a few couples between now and then?

Next Sunday nite is the final. The Flackometer will be live in Majorca.

Oh. And Love Island USA then starts immediately after on VM2 on Sunday nite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Says here it's Monday 29th

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

There is usually 4 in the final. They'll dump a couple every few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

So reality is

Tommy and mm
    Maura and Curtis
    Anton and Belle be the only 3 I'd say to win

Hococop wrote: »
    So reality is

Tommy and mm
    Maura and Curtis

I think it will be;

1st - Tommy and Molly
    2nd - Greg and Amber
    3rd - Ovie and India
    4th - Maura and Curtis

Amber and Ovie are so popular right now they could be coupled with a plank of wood and make the final.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Hococop wrote: »
    So reality is

Tommy and mm
    Maura and Curtis

Ovie and India are the second favorite on paddypower at 7/2 behind Tommy at MM at 1/2 with everyone else out at 7/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

JeffKenna wrote: »
    Ovie and India are the second favorite on paddypower at 7/2 behind Tommy at MM at 1/2 with everyone else out at 7/1

I wouldn't be surprised if Ovie and India sneak the win. Ovie is unbelievably popular on his own.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

JeffKenna wrote: »

I wouldn't be surprised if Ovie and India sneak the win. Ovie is unbelievably popular on his own.
    Yeah the reaction he got on aftersun last night was unbelievable. Pity we have no way to know how the voting has gone thus far.

I kind of don't get the Ovie appeal anymore- I agree he is very good looking, but so very boring?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭VW 1

alroley wrote: »
    I kind of don't get the Ovie appeal anymore- I agree he is very good looking, but so very boring?

He's just a messer, a funny messer.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭AryaStark

alroley wrote: »

I like him.. think he is very normal and not the usual type you would get on reality tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

I think he has shown a bit of everything, good in groups, gives good advice, no time for bs, some great scenes on his own, (breakfast and picking hair gels) also has shown an emotional side when George was up for elimination

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

VW 1 wrote:
    He's just a messer, a funny messer.
    He's quiet but when he speaks, he talks a lot of sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭buswankers

AryaStark wrote: »
    I like him.. think he is very normal and not the usual type you would get on reality tv.

I like him too. The only thing I'd have against him is the stuff he said to Amber about taking Michael back, I completely disagreed with that & thought Michael had been acting like a tw*t!

buswankers wrote: »
    I like him too. The only thing I'd have against him is the stuff he said to Amber about taking Michael back, I completely disagreed with that & thought Michael had been acting like a tw*t!

I think he was speaking the truth though. Amber clearly still fancies the pants off Michael, but probably felt she had to choose Greg cos the other fella had wronged her too much. But she probably thought Michael would be in the villa till the end and there would have been another chance for them to pair up before the final. I think she may even voice her disappointment of it before the show ends.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭Esse85

What entertainment have MM & Tommy brought to us in the last few weeks?

Why would people vote to see them win?

They are both so boring, she doesn't like when new couples form, he's so stupid he'd marry her in the morning.

I can understand why the fellow housemates would like them as they avoid drama, go un-noticed etc but as a TV viewer, I watch the show for entertainment, in the last 2 weeks they've hardly featured due to not being entertaining, therefore I'd rather an entertaining couple win, haven't yet decided who as there's still time to influence me.

Advertisement