Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Jordan and Anna are on borrowed time, I cannot wait until they’re given the boot, could even be the next round of eliminations.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I think he was speaking the truth though. Amber clearly still fancies the pants off Michael, but probably felt she had to choose Greg cos the other fella had wronged her too much. But she probably thought Michael would be in the villa till the end and there would have been another chance for them to pair up before the final. I think she may even voice her disappointment of it before the show ends.

She did the right thing, if a guy treats u like **** they are not the guy for u. Guys who genuinely care and like a girl, don’t treat them like that.

If she took him back, he would just do it to her again. He would see her as a doormat.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Maybe I'm in the minority here but does anyone else think Ana doesn't like Jordan as much as he likes her?

Maybe he's a better actor. I think they no doubt fancy eachother but doesn't feel like there is any genuine belief in life outside the villa (is there ever).

Get the feeling they're just happy to ride it out and that Ana is more interested in making them look good for the public which is probably frustrating her.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭AryaStark

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Maybe I'm in the minority here but does anyone else think Ana doesn't like Jordan as much as he likes her?

Maybe he's a better actor. I think they no doubt fancy eachother but doesn't feel like there is any genuine belief in life outside the villa (is there ever).

Get the feeling they're just happy to ride it out and that Ana is more interested in making them look good for the public which is probably frustrating her.

I definitely think that Ana is obsessed with how things look to other people... people like that drive me mad... only acting a certain way to get attention!

I like Jordan and think that he is very funny!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

Adamocovic wrote:
    She's crying over the public opinion. If only she knew its because she's been a dose.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Looks like chris has finally realised what he has got himself into.

The poor guy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

What is wrong with ace Ventura pet detective?? Why is he crying?? What a wussy. These young 90s and melleniums guys are worse than women.

Terrible kissing by Greg.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭mojesius

Ah poor Chris. Lovely genuine character

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

What is wrong with ace Ventura pet detective?? Why is he crying?? What a wussy. These young 90s and melleniums guys are worse than women.
    Because he's a bit of an oddball and said he never really fits in.

He's touched they all like him after coming in so late.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭RugbyLover123

Is it just me or is Greg awkward with Amber. Either that or he’s not that into her.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Anyone else figure that Ace Ventura is not into the blonde he was landed with?

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

Terrible kissing by Greg.

When did you meet him?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Anna crying because the public don't like them. Ugh shut up, you brought it on yourself by being a horrible person!

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Anyone else figure that Ace Ventura is not into the blonde he was landed with?

When her lips were sucking him in on the seats outside there, the instruction being sent to his brain was “retreat, retreat” but the suction power of those dolphin lips was too strong.

They all just want to go home now.

Chris has realised he has to be full of shight for real now, for ever like , even to his bird.

Plus when she opens her mouth whole, if you are within a 1 meter radius, it’s inevitable you are gonna be sucked into the eye of the storm.

I would foooking ruin India.

Big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

"JAYSIS" hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭benjy1000

KatW4 wrote: »
    "JAYSIS" hahaha

Rough as a bears arse yer one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

IAMAMORON wrote: »

Big time.

Ughhhhhh

She is so dumb. Not taking an apron to save her dress!! Let’s see how this ends so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Still Ill

I must be the only one who thinks the blonde one isn't too bad. Better looking than Amy and a few others imo

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

IAMAMORON wrote: »

Big time.

So you're saying you'd Bangalore India!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Still Ill wrote: »
    I must be the only one who thinks the blonde one isn't too bad. Better looking than Amy and a few others imo

Problem is her lips and I hate being mean about it

Abel Ruiz wrote: »
    So you're saying you'd Bangalore India!!!!!!!!!

For about 5 seconds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,302 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

That Belle one is rough!!!
    She would reef the head of ya

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭mojesius

ah here, why is Curtis scrubbing Chris down in the shower?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,302 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Is Ovie really loaded like?
    His last team was in Spain...
    (I have no idea what a basketball player in Europe would make I'd think a fraction of US player?)

• Advertisement

They are picking on Curtis now.....

They are going to do him real bad.

Amy etc, being full of shight with maura.

Advertisement