Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

"There are easier ways to make 50 grand than doing this (Love island)".

Okay teach me your ways Master India.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Ok now I'm seriously thinking India's playing a game.

Has Ovie wrapped around her finger. The whole thing of it making her realise how much she likes him just to brush the issue aside.

I think Gregg senses it but doesn't want to say it to be an asshole hence why he asked Amber if she thought India was fake.

Also poor Chris looks gutted. Annoyed me Anna backing Harley then defending him to the others.

It's crazy how much crap he's gotten for it.

LirW wrote: »
    "There are easier ways to make 50 grand than doing this (Love island)".

Okay teach me your ways Master India.

The not in it for the money is utter crap which made me completely believe she came in after Ovie due to his popularity.

Much easier and better ways to find love too!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

These 2 are worse than the joke couple off Coronation street.

What is he wearing?

They should be running rovers return

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Vegetarian2017

Have to say do not see what the appeal is re India at all and i get a fake vibe off her. Also she is not in the villa long enough to see another side, if any.

The amount of lacking life-skills in the villa genuinely disturb me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭Underground

Jesus you'd swear Chris did the dirt on Harley after being married to her for ten years the way she's going on. His apology went above and beyond what he needed to do, cut and run.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,302 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Molly Mae and Tommy Fury licking each other....vomit!

Jesus you'd swear Chris did the dirt on Harley after being married to her for ten years the way she's going on. His apology went above and beyond what he needed to do, cut and run.

God forbid in the next challenge he's asked his celebrity crush and doesn't say Harley.

• Advertisement

Have to say do not see what the appeal is re India at all and i get a fake vibe off her. Also she is not in the villa long enough to see another side, if any.

She reminds me slightly of Catherine Zeta Jones.

They are all fake in fairness.

It's the ones that blow up and sleep in separate beds over a bit of verbals that I would be worried about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Jordan seems pretty confident he can steal Ovie's girl again!

LirW wrote: »
    The amount of lacking life-skills in the villa genuinely disturb me.

Like what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Been watching him all series and while a nice guy there is something off about him. I don't think he is as genuine jack the lad as many think.

If I am honest none of the guys bar Greg, Ovie and Chirs are genuine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

I'm team Maura since she walked into the villa but I have to say she looked bored as fooook in the hideaway. Especially in the hottub there was no banter or flirting it was so stiff and fake. Hope she got an orgasm out of it anyway :pac:

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Been watching him all series and while a nice guy there is something off about him. I don't think he is as genuine jack the lad as many think.

If I am honest none of the guys bar Greg, Ovie and Chirs are genuine.
    I actually think Tommy is genuine...he isn't intelligent enough to play a game IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I don't like Anna one bit but I think Jordan is being horrible.

Did Jordan just put the empty box of calippos back in the freezer?!? I feckin hate that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

I hate them Calypsos. Why don’t they have Magnums?? There are lots of different chocolate flavors. These isn’t even any chocolate in a Calypso.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

gmisk wrote: »
    I actually think Tommy is genuine...he isn't intelligent enough to play a game IMO

Can't play a game but he has the producers to help him.

He came in to gain a profile and to be honest he knows he can do better than Molly Mai. You could see he was shocked Molly had slept with 11 guys and she is only 20.

• Advertisement

Chris...sorry in toast....
    Jesus I thought you would be above that kind of crap zzz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

What Jordan is doing is somewhat despicable but it’s rather satisfying to see Anna thrown under the bus, a manipulative wagon that somehow managed to get most of the villa on side. I’d be unbelievably surprised if Jordan and Anna survive the next vote.

KatW4 wrote: »
    I don't like Anna one bit but I think Jordan is being horrible.

He's a total player.
    And I don't get how she came so far in the first place. She's a proper bint, immature, jealous and a headwrecker.
    Maybe they deserve each other after all.

I hate them Calypsos. Why don’t they have Magnums?? There are lots of different chocolate flavors. These isn’t even any chocolate in a Calypso.
    I will have a twister! Mmm
    Cola calypsos are yum

So they got Calippo on board as sponsor?

Genius to get the public back on Ana's side.

Worked wonders for Amber when Michael acted like an idiot.

Now doubt the public are now going to support her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭Underground

I do like Jordan, but I think he might be a bit of an egomaniac.

The whole Anna thing was just a big challenge to him, win her back from Ovie and make her his girlfriend, challenge complete.

He didn't like that Ovie took her off him in the first place, and now he's after India to get one over on Ovie again. That's my armchair psychology diagnosis of what's going on.

Twister all day long. God of the ice creams. The middle tastes like calpol :heart:

I think her sticker thing that covers the brand just slipped down with the condensation. Smart choice for the heat though I'd imagine rather than ice creams

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Vegetarian2017

IAMAMORON wrote:
    She reminds me slightly of Catherine Zeta Jones.

Lol actually she does!
    Jordan behaviour a disgrace, he knows she will kick off and is using the row to end things it seems so he has am excuse to crack on

• Advertisement

True colours now from Anna.

She should be supporting her fella and her relationship. Nope, Straight to the girls getting the gang together for tonight's shít storm.

You can be forgiven for forgetting what a toxic wagon she is.

I would annihilate a Calypo now. Lemon and Lime I think, or maybe just lemon.

Advertisement