Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,302 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Anyone think this is all one big set-up....well another big set-up.....
    I think it's real tbh...they aren't that good actors!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Ohhh Anna getting the dig in at the end there.

Jordan totally deserves it.

What t an arragont dick.

India a **** stirrer too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Amazing TV from Anna, imagine if we lost her earlier this series :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Anyone think this is all one big set-up....well another big set-up.....

I just pretend it isn't, even though I know it is.

It's better that way.

Ovie and India chilling out enjoying the show!

• Advertisement

Chris and Anton....staying well away enjoying the show as well lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Chris and Anton just hanging out a far in the kitchen was brilliant.

Also Gregg trying to hide his laughing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Any chance of Curtis and Maura being done after that, bit of an argument over her telling Ana then Maura runs off to Chris and collects the 50k.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Nice to see Anna get her comeuppance

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Jordan was a horrible little ****. He knew he was wrong and wouldn't answer Anna. He's nasty. However I never got why he liked her in the first place, knowing how horrible she was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

They should definitely allow them more alcohol, we'd have a lot more content like this I'd imagine :D

If Jordan had just told Anna "payback's a bitch" I'd have lost my life, chance missed dude :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Very smooth by Ovie. I like this guy. And I like India too, think they are a good match.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Don't do me like that. Just when it was getting going they pull the plug.

Bastards that was only starting like, barney teasers.

Loved Maura getting stuck in, fingers pointing, proper acting school barncake . Where was the Fish wife ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

After that barney, I conclude Love Island is fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Why is Jordan not taking swings at Curtis :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭Esse85

Curtis the big fool opening his stupid mouth again.

Shocking carry on from Jordan, but Anna is vile, swearing and raising her big hands in his face like that, the girls swarming on him like a pack of wolves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,917 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Now that was a display of Misandry and outright aggressive abuse that of the genders were reversed, I'd fully expect people to be removed for.

Absolutely appalling behaviour from the "ladies".
    Anna is a wagon anyway, but none of them covered themselves in glory there!

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Vegetarian2017

gmisk wrote:
    I think it's real tbh...they aren't that good actors!

Yeah they have good acting skills for that scene, if so! Thought she might clock him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭Esse85

banie01 wrote: »
    Now that was a display of Misandry and outright aggressive abuse that of the genders were reversed, I'd fully expect people to be removed for.

In fairness I think MM and India were the only two that didn't round on him. Surprised Amy didn't burst through the doors to stick her beak in too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭mojesius

Taking the scripted notion out of the equation and putting my daily mail moron head on:

Why did Curtis tell Maura?
    Maura should have just kept her mouth shut, not her battle: "she's my best friend"... I thought Molly was her best friend yesterday.

All the girls surrounding him, waiting to club him to death. No sympathy for Anna. She's a horrible person.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

I enjoyed the look on Jordan's face when into a said they where mates haha.. loved Ovie coming in just taking her away.. Jordan's a snake, couldn't even say he liked her then just was like we're having a conversation,
    don't like Anna but was behind her there, Jordan thought he was proper smug, I hate this turning it on her then saying she's negative she's negative because you're telling another girl you like her.. if your gonna make a decision like that msn up and make the decision and tell them, don't try make out it's her fault and be picking fights during thr day, when you where all about her two days ago..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Still Ill

jluv wrote: »
    Why is Jordan not taking swings at Curtis :(

Pretty sure Jordan did the exact some thing to one of the lads? Tom, I think?

Maura was disgusted by Jordan's behaviour. Sure Curtis did the the exact same thing to Amy. Things are really coming full circle :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

banie01 wrote: »

Agreed. Tinkers the lot of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,608 ✭✭✭deisemum

Curtis knew exactly what he was doing there when he told Maura knowing she'd carry it back to Anna so it could all kick off and that it would be another couple out of the way for the final.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

mojesius wrote: »
    Taking the scripted notion out of the equation and putting my daily mail moron head on:

Why did Curtis tell Maura?
    Maura should have just kept her mouth shut, not her battle: "she's my best friend"... I thought Molly was her best friend yesterday.

All the girls surrounding him, waiting to club him to death. No sympathy for Anna. She's a horrible person.

In fairness none of the girls can keep their powder dry AT ALL. Curtis should have kept his mouth shut and let it unfold naturally

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭RugbyLover123

deisemum wrote: »
    Curtis knew exactly what he was doing there when he told Maura knowing she'd carry it back to Anna so it could all kick off and that it would be another couple out of the way for the final.

There’s no way Curtis can think he’s going to win after snaking Jordan like that. No trust in any of these ‘relationships’

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Well, I just had a nice soft boiled egg and soldiers :)

No smashed avocado.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

I don’t get people saying Maura should not have told Ana
    I think it would be a sh!ty thing to do to have information like like that....and keep it to yourself while your friend looks like a fool getting mugged off.
    Don’t think this will spell the end for Maura and Curtas and she’s more popular than ever after tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,451 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

The face body color mismatch on these girls is hilarious.. particularly bad on Maura

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Esse85 wrote: »
    In fairness I think MM and India were the only two that didn't round on him. Surprised Amy didn't burst through the doors to stick her beak in too.

Textbook Molly Mae manoeuvre, she only starts the fights. She prefers watching once they kick off. Vile.

Tommy's boxing agent would want to be watching their back.

Advertisement