Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Curtis is an idiot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Why does anyone listen to Curtis. He’s never given good advice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭Esse85

Talk about turning on the water works to the camera's in the hope of sympathy.

Surprised Tommy didn't say, "trust your gut".

Jordan is such a wanker. He has no excuse for what he did.

Lol @Tommy “why didn’t you tell me...cos Curtis is clearly an idiot”

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Can you imagine getting a beating on relationship advice from Tommy bleedin Fury. I would end up deckin the weasel, and I am a bit of a wimp if I am honest.

Now Curtis gets a beating off Maura.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Yeah Jordan is a full on prick but Anna is acting like she's was bathing in innocence since the show started.

Esse85 wrote: »
    Talk about turning on the water works to the camera's in the hope of sympathy.

Who, Anna? Turning on the water works? She’s just been effectively cheated on out of nowhere by a guy she really likes and is in a relationship with. Regardless of what you think of her, I’m not sure why you’d think that’s for the cameras.

Is Curtis actually stupid? I’m starting to think there’s something wrong with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Curtis showing his true colours at long last.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

“I’ve left him on the swing cuz he’s a pri*ck”

Hahahah

Who, Anna? Turning on the water works? She’s just been effectively cheated on out of nowhere by a guy she really likes and is in a relationship with. Regardless of what you think of her, I’m not sure why you’d think that’s for the cameras.

In fairness it's the same guy that she dumped after sticking her gob in Ovie's face on the first day of Casa Amor.
    Can't say I feel very sorry for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Ten Pin wrote: »
    "Left him on a swing"...what...unsupervised...on (CC)TV
    Is he holding a drink ??

LirW wrote: »
    Yeah Jordan is a full on prick but Anna is acting like she's was bathing in innocence since the show started.

You see I don’t get this point of view. Yeah she’s acted like a dick in other situations but I can’t see how she’s done anything to Jordan to deserve what he did. Of course she’s going to be gutted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

I have scones AND cheesecake for tonights episode. :D Anyone else find themselves just shovelling food every night between 9-10? Asking for a friend like :pac:

Think Maura is looking for an out and found it.

I want Maura’s “SHUT YOUR MOUT” as my ringtone.

You see I don’t get this point of view. Yeah she’s acted like a dick in other situations but I can’t see how she’s done anything to Jordan to deserve what he did. Of course she’s going to be gutted.

She came back with another dude.

Is Curtis actually stupid? I’m starting to think there’s something wrong with him.

I think Curtis is the kind of lad that is acting all nice and sweet to be popular but when Maura just called him out Maura-style... His face was so full of genuine anger. Because she clearly just showed everyone what he's made of.

LOL I actually forgot about that. FACEPALM :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Jordans behaviour is dispicable.

There s just no excuses.

If India entertains him, says more about her.

Gregs reponse was best - asking Curtis what he hoped to achieve by **** stirring.

Curtus knows hes been rumbled.

• Advertisement

Hahaha you see I would feel sorry for her if she wouldn't be exactly the same :D

But regardless, Jordan forgave her for that and they moved on and became bf and gf. It’s not like he did this as revenge for her coupling up with Ovie. I still think he has no excuse for the way he went about things, he’s a prick.

I think it's the perfect payback, she's a bully!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

There is nothing sexier than women playing with baby dolls in the their PJ's

It turns me on ta Phuck.

Especially if they haven't brushed their hair or anything... omfg yesssss.

She wasn't cheated on.

Relationship with for how long?

Really likes, yet she ditched Jordon initially to go off with Ovie.

She's doing it for the camera's because she realises she's not a popular housemate in the eyes of the public as a result of the recent public votes.

But regardless, Jordan forgave her for that and they moved on and became bf and gf. It’s not like he did this as revenge for her coupling up with Ovie. I still think he has no excuse for the way he went about things, he’s a prick.

Oh absolutely, he was being a full on douche there.

As it stands I'd love Ovie and Greg to couple up and win this show.
    Edit: and I hope they adopt Chris as their love child.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Oh no. I hate this baby thing:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Oh absolutely, he was being a full on douche there.

As it stands I'd love Ovie and Greg to couple up and win this show.

Include chris

Esse85 wrote: »
    She wasn't cheated on.

Relationship with for how long?

Really likes, yet she ditched Jordon initially to go off with Ovie.

She's doing it for the camera's because she realises she's not a popular housemate in the eyes of the public as a result of the recent public votes.

Trying to crack on with someone else while you’re in a relationship is cheating. Why does it matter how long you’ve been together? She’s crying cos she’s upset and shocked. If she was that good an actor she wouldn’t need to be on this show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Can’t stand that Anna one, if she was my girlfriend of 2 days I’d have cheated on her by day 1. She’s a rotten miserable yoke.

Advertisement