Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I love birds who are into kids, yessssssss !!!!

coochy coochy cooooo

Some jugs on India

Fairplay to her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Anna totally seems like the type of girl who would use a kid as a weapon :pac:

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I love birds who are into kids, yessssssss !!!!

You’re a feckin oddball.

Kids are gross. Ew.

• Advertisement

Ovie holding the baby <3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

You’re a feckin oddball.

Kids are gross. Ew.

Can confirm, have 2.

Chris to Lipservice

Bit of a mouthful innit ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

I hate the baby eposide.

Typical Anna.

Literally " spits the dummy " and wont play the game with the babies.

Not only is she a toxic wagon... but she is also a spoilsport asshole. Cretin x 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,332 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

He's a díck.
    She's a melt (though didn't deserve that)

What I can't handle is this culture of the male partner telling the female something in confidence and she proceeds to run to her group of girls quicker than bullets leave guns.

Right the babies are blowin my head now, that’s enough

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

This episode is so loud!

SlickRic wrote: »
    He's a díck.
    She's a melt (though didn't deserve that)

What I can't handle is this culture of the male partner telling the female something in confidence and she proceeds to run to her group of girls quicker than bullets leave guns.

Cos they’re looking out for their friends!

I just unwrapped a Loop D Loop. I know pure gluttony, I am blaming the fake baby cravings.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I just unwrapped a Loop D Loop. I know pure gluttony, I am blaming the fake baby cravings.

Ah they’re so crap these days. Horrible cheap chocolate. Had one the other day for the first time in years. Very disappointing...I was in a meeting when they were being handed out and missed the Magnums and Feasts :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,332 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Cos they’re looking out for their friends!

I'd believe you if it was the first time.

Its every time the guys say anything to them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Jordan should announce his baby’s name is India as she was named after where he was conceived!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭RugbyLover123

If I’ve one wish for the remainder of this series, it’s that MM and Tommy don’t win. Can’t stand them.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭greenttc

Gonna miss watching love island next week but not having to watch that stupid feckin b bold talk with your shoulders tan girl makes the loss so much easier to bare!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭Esse85

Tommy would make a great stay at home dad, as long as he didn't have to feed the child.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

Jordon reading from Michael's old script.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

I think all hell is breaking loose now because the end is imminent and nobody reeeaaally has to care anymore because who is unpopular at this point will get dumped and people already made their mind up.

Also I'm damn upset there's too little Anton time, he's a gem of a person and he's robbed the win.

Ah they’re so crap these days. Horrible cheap chocolate. Had one the other day for the first time in years. Very disappointing...I was in a meeting when they were being handed out and missed the Magnums and Feasts :(

Twisters have gone to **** too - seem about 40% smaller than they used to be

Someone should give Jordan another shovel cause it looks like the one he has is not fast enough for the hole he is digging for himself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭Esse85

Most stupid task to date this.

Sales of contraception will double overnight.

I would say anyone who ever crosses Anna is immediately thrown onto the " bad person " naughty step.

What a wench

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

I love for someone to unload on Anna and call out all the bull**** she has done

Jordon reading from Michael's old script.

It’s actually scary how there are all these young men who are so manipulative and such gaslighters. I know women can be the same, but I’m just talking about what we’ve seen on this show. The amount of times we’re seeing guys twisting things to make it out that the woman is in the wrong, or has done something to make them act like a prick, is worrying. It’s good to see that sort of behaviour being stood up to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

**** off Anna you bully

Advertisement