Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

First Greg now Anna. Omg seems fake me me me curtis has been rumbled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Hococop wrote: »
    I love for someone to unload on Anna and call out all the bull**** she has done

I’m not a fan of Anna but I’m glad she told Curtis the C*nt some home truths and has perhaps opened Maura’s eyes.

We need more Ovie/India and Greg/Amber time :( Maura and Curtis won’t make it to the final at this rate, so those two couples are the only hope of some competition for Tommy/MM.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

It’s actually scary how there are all these young men who are so manipulative and such gaslighters. I know women can be the same, but I’m just talking about what we’ve seen on this show. The amount of times we’re seeing guys twisting things to make it out that the woman is in the wrong, or has done something to make them act like a prick, is worrying. It’s good to see that sort of behaviour being stood up to.

And then you get wagons like Anna, who has soon as her own crappy relationship is over decides to go around destroying everyone elses'.

I don't think Maura is being genuine. There I have said it now. She is looking for an excuse to ditch Curtis and come out of there single.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

LirW wrote: »
    Yeah Jordan is a full on prick but Anna is acting like she's was bathing in innocence since the show started.

Everyone forgets that she left him for Ovie.
    He fudged her over on purpose.

• Advertisement

Esse85 wrote: »
    Most stupid task to date this.

Sales of contraception will double overnight.

Are you writing Iain’s script? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

Looking at the villa , would anyone like to move into such a place , like if you could move from Ireland and life year round in a place like that. ? Would you get bored after a few days ?

India looks like a natural...

Mammy

vladmydad wrote: »
    Looking at the villa , would anyone like to move into such a place , like if you could move from Ireland and life year round in a place like that. ? Would you get bored after a few days ?

I dunno how they do it. I’d prob be able to do it for a few weeks if I had unlimited WiFi, my phone, books, and cocktails. But it looks sooooo boring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭Esse85

Anna is like a skanger who's grown up on chicken nuggets and microwaveable chips watching Jeremy Kyle all her life.

Vulgar individual.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

This baby task would be better if there was a breast feeding competition.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    India looks like a natural...

Mammy

I’d happily call Ovie daddy

<_<

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Anna is like a skanger who's grown up on chicken nuggets and microwaveable chips watching Jeremy Kyle all her life.

Vulgar individual.
    At least shes not constantly swearing and saying filthy comments !

At least shes not constantly swearing and saying filthy comments !

Why was it ok when Stephen Bear did those things and acted like a vulgar individual, but not Maura?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭Esse85

This baby task would be better if there was a breast feeding competition.

Be some plump babies as a result, bring back Lucy for that task.

“Girls like me don’t come around often”

Luckily for the male population...

Vulgar individual.

I am actually not so sure that she is. I am not a total expert on British accents, but if it turns out she is from a middle class background I would not be at all surprised. She can sound posh sometimes.

I always love slow mo Amber’s dancing moves :D

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

vladmydad wrote: »

How many toilets are there?
    Seems like a tiny space for all of them....
    But I'd say after 4weeks ya love to come back to the pssing rain and a proper Irish winter!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Jordan has a lot of confidence for a fella who looks like he lives on a pencil.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

“Can I grab ya??”

Charming.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

I love Ovie's way of getting him point across. It's so disarming.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

The way Anna argues drives me mental, seriously, I wanna punch a hole in the wall and I don't even squish insects.

Oh god I need to mute the tv. The pair of them are melts.

SHUT UP!!! *cries*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

Anna and her body language and jabbing her finger in his face and being so incredibly aggressive is not helping things! Why is she trying to act like a stereotypical angry black woman from a bad American TV show??

They’re both awful, awful people!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

Jordan was horrible in his approach and I understand Anna is mad but she would be an absolute pain in the arse as a girlfriend.

Her anger is justified but it's so ugly, aggressive and childish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Anna deserves what she got.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Her style of talking would wreck anyone's head, who would want to be with her

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Ten Pin wrote: »
    A nation holds its breath...

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement