Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Another well deserved night off for Cazza Flack!

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭buzsywuzsy

Jordan had himself convinced that he had a chance with India. It didn’t even cross his mind that she only thought of him as friends. He’s only backpedaling.
    They are as bad as each other. Him laughing in her face and her jabbing her finger into his.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Shelga wrote: »
    Anna and her body language and jabbing her finger in his face and being so incredibly aggressive is not helping things! Why is she trying to act like a stereotypical angry black woman from a bad American TV show??

They’re both awful, awful people!

I'd love to see her reaction if someone did that to her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

In Anna’s defence, Jordan did disrespect her so she’s justified in feeling hurt and humiliated.

Jordan was horrible in his approach and I understand Anna is mad but she would be an absolute pain in the arse as a girlfriend.

Her anger is justified but it's so ugly, aggressive and childish.

Agree, anyone who’d want to be in a relationship with her is a fool. Although there are some guys who somehow like that “feistiness” (really c*ntishness).

However Jordan is a horrible arguer as well. Provokes things further by laughing, and sidestepping the point with stupid comments (“why are you doing that voice?”).

Tbh they both actually do deserve each other. It’s shocking how Jordan managed to hide being an absolute gobshíte for so long.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

vladmydad wrote: »
    Looking at the villa , would anyone like to move into such a place , like if you could move from Ireland and life year round in a place like that. ? Would you get bored after a few days ?

I would say it would be lovely. But the trick with property in the med is to move in during the winter months. The summer is way too hot, especially if you are from Ireland and used to cooler weather.

It is lovely down there in January and February, you can even light fires and stuff. Most people I know with property down there rent it out for most of the summer months, that is how they are paying for it.

It looks too big anyways, it is a luxury villa, you can get ones half the size and twice as nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Paddy223

Jesus Anna is hard to listen to. Fair enough maybe Curtis mightn't be as genuine as he seems but in my eyes he isn't the narcissist it's her. She's completely self absorbed and one of the biggest narcissists I have seen possibly because of her childhood where her parents might of constantly set her high standards. I remember her saying at the start of the season that they wanted her to be " a pharmacist, doctor or lawyer". This most likely led her to believing that she is superior to her peers and thinking she has the licence to do what she wants. The whole season she has been bitchy, self absorbed and manipulative as well brainwashing the girls into worshipping her. People complained about Michael for choosing Joanna while Anna done the same except worse she played two guys at the same time and justified her actions by manipulating everyone into thinking she wasnt doing anything wrong because "NARCISSISTS ARE NEVER WRONG " in their eyes. I advise to avoid people like her because they will suck you of your happiness and dignity.

buzsywuzsy wrote: »
    Jordan had himself convinced that he had a chance with India. It didn’t even cross his mind that she only thought of him as friends. He’s only backpedaling.
    They are as bad as each other. Him laughing in her face and her jabbing her finger into his.

Jordan is an idiot but I think his laughing is he knew what was it was going and he was never gonna get a word in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

LirW wrote:
    The way Anna argues drives me mental, seriously, I wanna punch a hole in the wall and I don't even squish insects.
    She argues like Catherine Tate.

Why dya say that tho?
    Why dya say that tho?
    Why dya say that tho?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,917 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Shelga wrote: »
    Anna and her body language and jabbing her finger in his face and being so incredibly aggressive is not helping things! Why is she trying to act like a stereotypical angry black woman from a bad American TV show??

They’re both awful, awful people!

In my youth I did a lot of security and door work in some fairly rough spots and always had a knack for spotting the trouble maker and talking down a fight.

Anna from very early on has struck me as very aggressive, I really do get the impression that if it wasn't for being aware of the cameras she would quite readily resort to throwing hands.

I am seriously starting to think that she sees her behaviour as restrained, and that she could totally throw a violent strop.

She really is a joke, wants an older mature man as she is 28 and doesn't do childish, when in reality she is the most immature wagon in there.

• Advertisement

So who’s gonna go? Jordanna and Chrisley?

Yay Ovie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Controversial opinion: I suspect Harley and Chris being more popular than Maura and Curtis.

Delighted Maura’s still there but gutted that Chris is gone :(

Nooo Chris was so underrated!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I feel for anna because i can only imagine how betrayed she feels, not only by jordan but also by curtis for advising jordan to do things the way he did, just kind of adds insult to injury that someone backed him in his bad decision rather than saying he should do right by anna. I dont like her or agree with how she is carrying herself at all but she was hurt by jordan and then he basically throws it back in her face blaming her. It's not nice. It doesnt negate her negative behaviour previously or now, but it is awful for her. And then being dumped from the villa as well. Ah i just feel bad for her.

I love Maura :heart:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Right there’s over-reacting to someone going....and then there’s this......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Poor Tommy thinks calling someone 'laughable' is a compliment :pac:

In fairness they must build up serious bonds, they are sharing a lot of their lives together.

Anna might be Mrs Evil, but to her credit she is a survivor. She is going to do well for herself. She will not be forgotten.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

OUT TA F*CK!

not you Chris. You were alright.

• Advertisement

I'm SO disappointed that during the whole time nobody ever called Anna out on all the sh*t she pulls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

jojofizzio wrote: »
    That’s some analysis right there.....

Don't quote it FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

That was the obvious result. I feel sorry for Chris. I really liked him! And I didn't mind Harley either. Glad Anna and Jordan are gone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Emm, is anyone else seeing weird posts by "marriage material" the past two evenings once love island ends?? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

If Jordan just turned around to Anna there and said remember you came back from Casa Amour with Ovie, well this is just the long game and my revenge, I think your a weapon and just wanted to make you feel like **** too.

*Mic drop and walk away.

Instant hero in my book, all this apologising is pointless with someone like Anna and he isn't sincere anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Stopitwillya

What's this got to do with love island?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

Drama gone now Jordan and Anna have left.

Emm, is anyone else seeing weird posts by "marriage material" the past two evenings once love island ends?? :pac:

It must be a troll re-reg and then copy pasting from the AMA US Cop thread.

Complete madser.

Can't wait when both are on the Afters and flack just picks on Jordan and treats her like a god and not call her out aswell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Drama gone now Jordan and Anna have left.

Thank god. I can’t listen to Anna arguing anymore. She’s so pigheaded. Jordan was completely in the wrong but I almost felt sorry for him with the way she started talking to him.

Advertisement