Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

This baby task would be better if there was a breast feeding competition.

Weird

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Did anyone else find it funny when Tommy was holding the baby and next thing just flips it in the air, with no thought and MM screams down at him "Tommy ....WHAT THE FCUK".

I can picture him doing that still, if it were a real baby.

Made funnier due to her watching him while she was talking to Maura its almost as if she expected him to do it and didn't want to take her eyes away for a second!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    From the moment Maura's ex Thom confided his feeling about her to Jordan ... I knew we were dealing with a piece of **** RAT of the highest order. A weasely liddle RAT.

It was only a matter of time. Rats like him always have to surface for air. They let their weasally little guard down and there they are.

Little bollix took the few quid and is off to open nightclubs until Christmas... probably with Joanna or some other boot who was in their for less than a week.

I cannot believe people are surprised by his behaviour, at all. That's what RATS do. They eat you when your not looking.

So.... you're not mad about Jordan?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,804 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

They really shouldn't have got rid of the lie detector thing ,
    They need drama these last few days and that is always A sure fire trouble maker ,

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Probably talked about enough but I still think Greg provided one of the funniest lines in the show last night.

After the Ana Jordan clash and all the boys talking with Curtis saying he gave the advice to Jordan to talk to India before Ana and then Greg just chimes in with:

‘What was your thought process behind that?

I found it way more funnier than I should have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,804 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Probably talked about enough but I still think Greg provided one of the funniest lines in the show last night.

After the Ana Jordan clash and all the boys talking with Curtis saying he gave the advice to Jordan to talk to India before Ana and then Greg just chimes in with:

You could just see in his head he was going "what the FU*k where you thinking " but managed to go for the polite version ,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

When Greg first went in I thought he was a total roide.
    Not sure now though, he seems to have a narrow head and a dozy look about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

You could just see in his head he was going "what the FU*k where you thinking " but managed to go for the polite version ,
    Hope Greg and amber win now.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

It's just really passive aggressive (I like it), kind of similar to him not calling Michael by his name.

I get the feeling Greg doesn't particularly like the lads in there but tolerates them.

Funniest moment for me was when Molly-Mae was bitching about Curtis then had to stop after catching Tommy throwing the doll around.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Do you think they could pull it off? Seems like boring MM and Tommy are set for the win

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

Isn't Greg gone for 2 days? That'll effect their chances of winning big time.

Ovie and India are the only 2 who can realistically catch Tommy and MM.

Anton and Belle might have been able to if they hadn't been given zero screen time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Same!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

It was the bewildering look that made the line funny. Basically his body language and words were saying "Shockingly bad advice Curtis you are an idiot". What everyone at home was thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭jimwallace197

I cannot stand that Maura one. Such a piece of manure.

The sooner she is back in Ballymahon the better for everyone involved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

No doubt Ovie is going to win.
    I don't see any other attractive option.
    I'd give Anton my vote too but poor guy has been massively screwed with non-existent screen time. He has his heart in the right spot.
    Nobody likes Curtis so Maura didn't couple up well there.
    MM and Tommy are just boring and didn't bring anything to the whole show since they coupled up.
    And Greg and Amber, they just didn't turn the volume up and they seem like they stick it out to sleep in the same bed until this whole fiasco is over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭jimwallace197

LirW wrote: »
    No doubt Ovie is going to win.
    I don't see any other attractive option.
    I'd give Anton my vote too but poor guy has been massively screwed with non-existent screen time. He has his heart in the right spot.
    Nobody likes Curtis so Maura didn't couple up well there.
    MM and Tommy are just boring and didn't bring anything to the whole show since they coupled up.
    And Greg and Amber, they just didn't turn the volume up and they seem like they stick it out to sleep in the same bed until this whole fiasco is over.

Anton is a little f**ker, over acting at every opportunity.
    Tommy is alrite but very much under the thumb of MM who will get rid of him outside at the first opportunity it makes financial sense. He is going to have his heart broken.
    I dont think Amber really likes Greg, she is still hot for Mickey imo

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭LushiousLips

I thought Curtis was half cut last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

I'm really hoping Greg and Amber win - I put a bet on when they were 33/1.

Molly and Tommy probably deserve to win - they've played the game the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

pc7 wrote: »

Do you think they could pull it off? Seems like boring MM and Tommy are set for the win
    Like them as well to.be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Looking back now, when Lucie told Tommy she liked him, Tommy batting off her advances was playing the game absolutely perfectly.

That’s endeared him in the eyes of the viewers even more and him and Molly Mae were dead set to win after that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭buswankers

I'm still replaying it in my head and laughing! The way he said it so seriously and then there was just silence...…! BOOM!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Greg and Ovie for win....by far the most normal individuals in there....I know they’re not a couple but they should just win for restoring my faith in the Insta- obsessed generation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭Esse85

Molly has no interest in Tommy in the outside world.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Molly Mae does not fancy Tommy at all..... She is totally over him. She is gagging for a department store and £ 1,000 voucher from her daddy.

I don't know who her type is, I doubt she does either in fairness, but poor Tommy is going to get rude awakening before long.

It looks like Maura has had about two bottles of wine, her poor flutters must be going like a train.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

So Curtis and Maura havent had the ride?
    Colour me surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

I hate all this lovey dovey ****e , just playing for votes now . Not one of them will still be together by Halloween

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Belle is the best looking in there when all the Makeup is stripped back

Feel bad for Curtis here.

Imagine him kicking up a stink because he wanted some action and Maura turns around saying she wasn't in the mood and is tired.

Producers did him dirty too. No doubt fuels speculation about him and them, when in fact it's not that odd that someone completely wrecked from a day of arguing did feel like getting it on in a communal bedroom with cameras on them.

Esse85 wrote: »
    Molly has no interest in Tommy in the outside world.

Don't want to judge her too much but one of the first times Tommy said he loved her she didn't seem to phased. Just said something like "aww love ya too". Would have thought it would have been made a bigger deal of.

• Advertisement

Shame Chris and Maura didn't get together.

Would have brought some entertainment for the slow endings.

Advertisement