Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I’m going to Longford to see relatives, now I’m thinking you’re probably my cousin.

I know your my cousin, I can't wait to see you again. I've missed you.

Your the best kisser in the family, all the lads say it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

corkboy38 wrote: »
    India saying "I'm not here for the 6 for 7 I'm here for the 50k" in the teaser..... hopefully it kicks off

I'm sure she's joking but holding out hope she's not and Ovie loafs her. For the lols.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Syndic wrote: »
    corkboy38 wrote: »
    India saying "I'm not here for the 6 for 7 I'm here for the 50k" in the teaser..... hopefully it kicks off

I'm sure she's joking but holding out hope she's not and Ovie loafs her. For the lols.

C*nt punt repeat!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I know your my cousin, I can't wait to see you again. I've missed you.

Your the best kisser in the family, all the lads say it.

Well you certainly know what to say to get the cousins girls excited

India looks unreal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

India looks unreal

Shes very beautiful but i just dont like her. I want ovie to win but not her. My heart is conflicted!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

India looks unreal

So does Ovie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,302 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

This is so dull tonight...literally nodding off

neonsofa wrote: »
    Shes very beautiful but i just dont like her. I want ovie to win but not her. My heart is conflicted!

I dunno what way to take her tbh, but I have blind faith in king Ovie so I have to trust that she’s a good sort!!

India doesn't really fancy him. She is only cracking on to stay in the show.

Their kisses lack that Longford fever. Too pecky.

• Advertisement

So we’ve to go through 2 more of these dates tomorrow night I assume. And then the lines will open, just as the producers’ two favourite couples are fresh in the public’s minds. Yawn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Ovie is so handsome.... Carries off any hat so well.. Hot hot hot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,612 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Jaysus, the Maura one is one crass/vulgar lass...laying it on thick playing up to the cameras.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Ovie is so handsome.... Carries off any hat so well.. Hot hot hot

He is just so gorgeous.

His laugh :heart:

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

LirW wrote: »
    So does Ovie

Will someone please explain this to me......he is NOT good looking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Cocolola

Cocolola wrote: »
    gmisk wrote: »
    I missed it what did she say?!

Amber was saying something about Greg being charming on their date and how all Irish people are, MM pipes in with a comment about not all Irish people.

Gah I can't remember it properly! I'm watching on the online player so couldn't rewind to check.

Ok, got it.

Amber: "You know what he's like, Irish people, they're so charming, he can't help himself.

MM, looking over to Maura: "CHARMING? :confused: Are you sure?"

Maura: "Well we're very charming actually"

My dislike of MM may or may not be coming out here :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

vladmydad wrote: »
    So does Ovie

Is it cause he's black?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

So does Ovie

He most definitely is. Although, obviously, beauty is subjective.

JeffKenna wrote: »
    Is it cause he's black?

Controversial.

It's cause he is so tall isn't it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

neonsofa wrote: »
    Why do Molly Mae's teeth look that way? Are they not her natural teeth? Its like they all merge into one. Not saying it in a mean way, just genuinely curious as to whether they are real teeth or veneer things?

She’s bad. But you should have a look at Sosueme. With her it is like she put the wedding china set in her mouth. Now her head revolves around her ceramic fake teeth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

India is lovely. She doesn’t seem like a self absorbed primadonna like most of the women in there. And she is better looking than most if not all of them. Hope she and Ovie win it now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

You’d think someone that thinks so much of themself and their brazenness like Maura would refuse to do be an Amy part two and slow dance with Curtis.

India is dynamite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Also fûcking hell p, no means no. Maura has a tough ol time with lads telling her to cool the jets.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Still Ill wrote: »
    Maura has no letter " h " in her alphabet.

Her alpabet
    Brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Monumental

And ...does he need to be judged by his looks He presents himself as a normal guy who knows how a relationship should work Perhaps he is playing the game ,time will tell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

She is too much....I'd be morto if I was her family....if a guy behaved like her they'd be WW3

That’s so true. Imagine a lad lay on top of a girl wanting to have sex with her on national tv and she said no because she was too tired and he kept nagging her, then even worse, b*tched about her the next day basically calling her a dry sh*te. Inequality right there

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Monumental

Cocolola wrote: »
    Ok, got it.

Amber: "You know what he's like, Irish people, they're so charming, he can't help himself.

MM, looking over to Maura: "CHARMING? :confused: Are you sure?"

Maura: "Well we're very charming actually"

My dislike of MM may or may not be coming out here :o

Obviously MM feels threatened by any other couple in the Villa ,ŕeally feel her and Tommy are so false ,totally a repeat of Jack and Danni ,will be gutted if they win ,no real input into the series ,I think Ovie and Indie ,Anton and Belle ,Amber and Greg (mainly Greg) should be considered . Maura is playing a blinder to further her career but she is not suited to Curtis,they will stay together just as long as they are making money My overall winners would be Ovie and Indie

She is too much....I'd be morto if I was her family....if a guy behaved like her they'd be WW3

I’m finding these “if that was a guy doing that/if that was a girl saying that” arguments that have been going on all series SO tedious and repetitive...

However I have to agree on this one. Although I like Maura, I find it distasteful that she and the producers are pushing this “Curtis didn’t want to ride me ffs” storyline in a seemingly amusing way. He doesn’t have to have a reason, no means no. There really would be uproar if the tables were turned and there’s no way it would be portrayed in the same way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

Monumental wrote: »
    Obviously MM feels threatened by any other couple in the Villa ,ŕeally feel her and Tommy are so false ,totally a repeat of Jack and Danni ,will be gutted if they win ,no real input into the series ,I think Ovie and Indie ,Anton and Belle ,Amber and Greg (mainly Greg) should be considered . Maura is playing a blinder to further her career but she is not suited to Curtis,they will stay together just as long as they are making money My overall winners would be Ovie and Indie

Are Jack and Danny still together? In fact, is any LI couple still together?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

Heat_Wave wrote: »
    Are Jack and Danny still together? In fact, is any LI couple still together?

Jack and Dani are not, but there's four couples from seasons 2/3 still together.

Advertisement