Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I think anton and belle will be going

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

If couples are playing the game has to be Tommy and Molly to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Looks like ovie

Actually I'd say Curtis and Maura a are gone based off this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Ovie won't be going, he's waaay to popular.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Well that was pointless why not just boot them tonight?

Is it because it was a hung vote?

Is there a regular episode tomorrow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

Of the 3, I think Ovie & India are safe, due to Ovie's popularity.

Hard to call it between the other two. Maura and Anton were my favourites previously but both fizzled out of it. Never took to Curtis or Belle.

At this stage, I want Amber and Greg to win but will settle for any one but Tommy & MM, she is so false.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Well we saw Belle, Maura and Ovie in that clip. Does it mean anything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

I’d like Maura to win but unfortunately that will mean Curtis would too.

• Advertisement

jluv wrote: »
    Well we saw Belle, Maura and Ovie in that clip. Does it mean anything?

Na that was afternoon, bet the results will be later that night

• Registered Users Posts: 21 pearl787

Can you vote in Ireland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Are people sick of Curtis and Maura? Very late in the day now and as we saw with Jordan and Anna finally being booted the cream is beginning to rise to the top.

So we now know MM and Tommy will win. I was hopeful that tonight was the last chance to stop it. Producers are ruining the show when you can call the winners from about the 3rd week. The winning couple get a free ride and add nothing to the show. The ones that add the entertainment get screwed.

LirW wrote: »
    Is there a regular episode tomorrow?

No, Unseen Bits tomorrow which is actually normally better than any of the shows from during the week. Next show Sunday..

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

jluv wrote: »
    So we now know MM and Tommy will win. I was hopeful that tonight was the last chance to stop it. Producers are ruining the show when you can call the winners from about the 3rd week. The winning couple get a free ride and add nothing to the show. The ones that add the entertainment get screwed.

I wouldn't be so sure about Tommy and MM. A lot of people don't like her. Last year Jack and Dani were both really likeable as individuals and them being in a couple resonated with the public.

If you want to go by that metric, Greg and Amber are well within a shout. Ovie and India too because Ovie is the king and she actually comes across as a nice woman. The winner comes between those two in my opinion.

Curtis and Maura won't win because he's a dope and people are sick of him at this stage. I reckon Maura has enough on her own to beat Anton and Belle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Be nice if they changed the rule last minute ....and let us vote for winning male and female. Not couple.

Faugheen wrote: »
    I wouldn't be so sure about Tommy and MM. A lot of people don't like her. Last year Jack and Dani were both really likeable as individuals and them being in a couple resonated with the public.

If you want to go by that metric, Greg and Amber are well within a shout. Ovie and India too because Ovie is the king and she actually comes across as a nice woman. The winner comes between those two in my opinion.

Curtis and Maura won't win because he's a dope and people are sick of him at this stage. I reckon Maura has enough on her own to beat Anton and Belle.

Na if I remember right people didn't likec Dani last year but loved Jack. They were mirror image of MM and Tommy except Jack was the much better version of Curtis ( guy to go to for advice). They got the same easy ride as MM and Tommy. There are times I even think MM is wearing clothes Dani wore last year.
    Out of the other 3 I'd love Ovie and yer wan, Maura and Curtis and Belle and Anton in that order...oh dear forgot Amber and Greg! Put them before Belle and Anton..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Maybe it's just the editing but Curtis seems to take every opportunity to kiss, touch, hug Tommy. You can see from tommy that he doesnt initiate it.
    He has no interest in Maura.....all he's in there for is to get famous enough to go on strictly like his brother.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

Public votes have been very easy to call so far, but struggling to say whether it will be Anton/Belle or Maura/Curtis to go on Sunday.

Maura is more popular than either Anton or Belle, but I feel that Curtis is the least popular person left. Anton and Belle also got a lot of good screentime tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

I find with Maura and Curtis, it's more lust than anything more. They both love the attention their giving each other.

With Belle and Anton, I find Belle is way more into him, than he is with her but at the same time Anton does like and cares about her.

I gonna call it and say Maura and Curtis will get the least votes.... I do love Maura though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

I was always surprised Maura waited on Curtis so blatantly keeping the 2 women waiting whilst he made his ‘decision’. Imagine that happening in real life.

While Anton is still Anton, as a couple with Belle he got next to no screentime. I think they genuinely like each other and are both quite civil people (when you ignore that blatantly scripted fight). The show was dominated with Amber and Michael's drama for the better part of two weeks.
    Anton and Belle were just pushed in the back by not being shown at all. Hard to vote for someone who's purposely being made irrelevant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Interesting that Capital FM, which would have a huge listenership of folk in the Love Island target audience are backing Ovie. Just Ovie.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

razorblunt wrote: »
    Interesting that Capital FM, which would have a huge listenership of folk in the Love Island target audience are backing Ovie. Just Ovie.

It is getting tight. Both Tommy and Molly Mae are drifting.

https://www.oddschecker.com/tv/love-island

I still reckon Molly Mae will sell more Estee Lauder than India however.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    razorblunt wrote: »

It is getting tight. Both Tommy and Molly Mae are drifting.

https://www.oddschecker.com/tv/love-island

I still reckon Molly Mae will sell more Estee Lauder than India however.
    Why are Anton and Bell not in the betting?

Greg and Amber for the £s

Amber is faking it. There is nothing there for her with Greg imo.

Amber is faking it. There is nothing there for her with Greg imo.

i-couldnt-agree.jpg

JeffKenna wrote: »
    Why are Anton and Bell not in the betting?

40/1 available with Unibet. The bookies never let the novelty TV bets get out of hand. They won't be winning.

https://www.oddschecker.com/tv/love-island/winning-couple

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

I like Anton but this whole mother shaving his ass thing is grotesque. He takes such pride in it, as does she. It’s so needy

Advertisement