Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Has India’s sister been on TV before?

She looks very familiar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

vladmydad wrote: »
    What ?? The reason I watch these shows is for the attractive people, why would I watch it if I’m not attracted to the contestants ?

You have to be very careful about what you write. It’s like coming on this forum and saying you’re not attracted to Irish people. How dismissive. You will offend a lot of people with your words. I’d be shocked if you don’t receive a warning for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭RugbyLover123

I never get this episode. Fair enough they’re locked up in a house 24/7. But like Ovie’s reaction to seeing his dad? Like it would’ve been what 3 weeks since he last saw him? You’d swear they’d not seen each other for years.. And I’m sure there’s worse to come.. I can feel more MM tears coming..

Sorry it was his cousin not his dad**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

Absent dads night

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

That could not be Tommy's dad ? No fooking way?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Few transit vans rolling up to the villa soon.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    That could not be Tommy's dad ? No fooking way?

Ok cancel , it's his brother.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Underground

God they really want Molly and Tommy to win.

Hard to believe these are real parents. Not one of them looks remotely like their child

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

Heat_Wave wrote: »
    You have to be very careful about what you write. It’s like coming on this forum and saying you’re not attracted to Irish people. How dismissive. You will offend a lot of people with your words. I’d be shocked if you don’t receive a warning for that.

You’ve got to be joking..... there’s nothing offensive about what said.....why do you think 99% of people have partners of the same race.
    There’s nothing wrong with saying my preferences.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    What is the story h Belle's Daddy. Is he an actor or is he a real East End London gangster? I saw a clip on You Tube earlier and I couldn't work him out at all.

Tamar Hasan? An actor, not a great one but picks up the stereotypical wide boy roles, does it well though in fairness to him. He’s class in Football Factory.

vladmydad wrote: »
    You’ve got to be joking..... there’s nothing offensive about what said.....why do you think 99% of people have partners of the same race.
    There’s nothing wrong with saying my preferences.

Nothing wrong with your preference at all, but don’t be stupid enough to go onto a forum and say you’ve no interest in watching a show because it’s all black people

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,003 ✭✭✭bren2001

Is it normal to kiss your mother on the lips?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

This is always so ****. You'd thinkthyd been in Guantanamo bay for 8 weeka rather than a 5 star luxury sun holiday.

The same molly would probably barely grunt at her ma when she picks her up at the airport.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Mollies Mum is high maintenance.

Nearly like shes competing with her daughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Tommy to MMs crowd...nauseating..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Maura mom got a boyfriend. And Molly May mom got engaged. Did they spend the summer in the grown up love island villa??

razorblunt wrote: »
    Tamar Hasan? An actor, not a great one but picks up the stereotypical wide boy roles, does it well though in fairness to him. He’s class in Football Factory.

Ok, but is he a hardman like Vinnie Jones or is he in the David Hunt crew?

Antons mum up next this should be good !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Tommy is so full of ****. She completes me. **** off like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Underground

Belle's dad will ham it up to increase his profile.

This is very tedious, should have just wrapped up the show over the weekend.

Heat_Wave wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with your preference at all, but don’t be stupid enough to go onto a forum and say you’ve no interest in watching a show because it’s all black people

A here ...fine next time I’ll keep my mouth shut. Next in society people won’t be allowed state their preferences, you MUST date Black people, short people, fat people or else you are a bigot...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

I never get this episode. Fair enough they’re locked up in a house 24/7. But like Ovie’s reaction to seeing his dad? Like it would’ve been what 3 weeks since he last saw him? You’d swear they’d not seen each other for years.. And I’m sure there’s worse to come.. I can feel more MM tears coming..
    The ones that come in late are kept in isolation until they go in, so they probably haven't seen their families for the same length of time as the ones that have been in from the start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Jaysus. The only thing MM is into about Tommy is his image. Herself, the mother and sister just creeping at him. If you base a relationship on looks only, you'll quickly find its doomed. Looks a'int everything.

Tonight theme = So many broken families

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭RugbyLover123

The ones that come in late are kept in isolation until they go in, so they probably haven't seen their families for the same length of time as the ones that have been in from the start.

They’re kept in isolation for 2 days before they go in. I think Rob Lipsett said it after his was in the villa.

The show is clearly fixed otherwise those English families would be brawling with each other

#inJest #literally

More mum kiss on lips

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,003 ✭✭✭bren2001

Again is it normal to kiss your mother on the lips? First MM now Greg.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Ambers family just so lovely.

Advertisement