Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Underground

Who is voting for Maura and Curtis ahead of keeping Anton in?? Rigged for sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Not Anton and Belle! :( I wanted them to win....

MM & Tommy are def going to win now, such a fix

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,748 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

The face on Molly, she defo expected India to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Yeah felt like Maura and Curtis should have been gone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Belle... you are all **** in your own right... brilliant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

It’s kind of unfair that Anton, who has been there so long goes but Greg (who’s not good looking) gets to stay after just a few days

Thats what I like about both no bs with them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Tis a ****ed up show. Was funking so hard for Curtis to be out of there.

50 grand prize money is nothing. Equates to the fee for about 2/3 London nightclub appearences in the months afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

Where on earth did this Anton/Amber bond come from! Don’t think I’ve ever seen them talk or am I going crazy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

vladmydad wrote: »
    It’s kind of unfair that Anton, who has been there so long goes but Greg (who’s not good looking) gets to stay after just a few days

Greg is a great looking guy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭angel eyes 2012

Who is voting for Maura and Curtis ahead of keeping Anton in?? Rigged for sure.

I doubt Belle had much of a following and her random outbursts did her no favours, whereas Maura would have a strong enough following to see them through.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,919 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Belles dad is sinister and Anton’s mum would get pissed and call everyone a bastard

Belles Da is Frank Butcher!!!

4hGGc7PcjfHHso2t6

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I knew Anton was going as soon as him and Amber sat down for a chat about being the only originals left.

I don’t really know who I want to win at this point. I like Amber and Greg but they haven’t been together long enough to know whether it’s genuine.

Jesus fella stop typing. You sound like you write tweets for trump.

His truthfulness is the reason he’s in power, I hope we never live in a society where we lose the truth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Heat_Wave wrote: »
    Where on earth did this Anton/Amber bond come from! Don’t think I’ve ever seen them talk or am I going crazy

They were coupled up in a friendship couple at the first recoupling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

LizT wrote: »
    They were coupled up in a friendship couple at the first recoupling.

Ah yes now I remember!

Love ovie and India win but seems like it will be mm and tommy,

I'd love a Hogan heel turn like tommy taking the cash

anewme wrote: »
    Greg is a great looking guy.

No very short, hairline too high, crookedly nose, oily red skin and facial scars

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭RugbyLover123

LizT wrote: »
    I knew Anton was going as soon as him and Amber sat down for a chat about being the only originals left.

I don’t really know who I want to win at this point. I like Amber and Greg but they haven’t been together long enough to know whether it’s genuine.

I actually couldn’t care less who wins as long as it’s not MM and Tommy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Underground

Jesus the Love Island USA version of Flack puts the real Flack to shame.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

Flack speaking Spanish was so cringe I wanted to die.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

For me there is actually only one couple in there that deserve to win it and that is Tommy and Molly Mae. At least they can say they have put the work in.

Maura and Curtis won't last a wet weekend in the real world. I don't think that India and Ovie would either.

I feel sorry for Anton, he didn't do anything wrong the whole summer and still does not make the final. Belle was a little too safe and bland, he needed to pick more personality during the Casa Moro.

Good luck to Greg, but he is only in there jig time, and was only picked because of Amber. She doesn't even fancy him.

Just watching the American one now. I will give it an hour, some of those birds are hot as fook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

The fake enthusiasm and overuse of literally on after sun is annoying. But yet I’m still watching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

The American ones so far not great looking and a bit crazy.:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    The American ones so far not great looking and a bit crazy.:o

Crazy is normally a given, but i think 3 of them are very decent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,302 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Where is the US one filmed?
    It's stunning.
    The presenter is errr enthusiastic

gmisk wrote: »
    Where is the US one filmed?
    It's stunning.
    The presenter is errr enthusiastic

Fiji

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,302 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

The editing on this is shocking it just showed one of the couples without the guy even being introduced...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Broken families...even if the parents have split up it's a ****ty thing to point out as if it's a terrible thing. Besides, India's dad didn't go as he's a doctor and there are probably other reasons too for some others, it's going to suit some family members more than others especially when it's so near the end anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Will anyone be watching this American love island at 10 ?
    Looks like so many black people on it, which is fine but I’m not attracted to black people so I might not bother
    Yeah I'm not watching it either.

Advertisement