Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

Vlad you come across as quite insecure.

What gives you that impression ?
    If your gonna get on your high horse about people’s looks, that’s what these shows are all about.....100% judgement fests
    If your of a sensitive disposition I highly recommend not to check out Twitter.

Also I’d kill it in there, I’m quite good looking, according to tinder lol and I’m an awesome actor, I’d wrap those bell ends and the public around my little finger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,302 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

showpony1 wrote: »
    Greg isn't all that different than that Welsh guy, bot looks and personality wise, that Amber was completely rude to for even saying Hello to her earlier in the season.
    I think Greg has a lot more personality from the welsh guy (notice how I cant even remember his name). But I agree Amber was not the nicest to him at all.

SusieBlue wrote: »
    And yet if you look on twitter or instagram you will find thousands of girls swooning at his good looks. The only other contestant on the show who has evoked a similar reaction has been Ovie.

He's naturally a lot more handsome than the lads who did sunbeds, got veneers and waxed their eyebrows before coming into the villa.

A lot of the men on this thread expressed their distaste at the excessive lip fillers and heavy makeup on some of the girls in the villa, many women are quite similar in that they also prefer the natural look on a man. That's why so many people find him attractive.

No that’s just gold diggers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Surely there’s no way for Greg and Amber to win. She seems like a normal nice person now but she started out being a cow to anyone new who walked in, now that she had found her clique with Anna and Yewande. It was only after Arabella allegedly told them how horrible they come across on tv that they started speaking to other contestants. Her ass has gotten massive too. Greg’s parents don’t seen like the type that would want this big arsey one in tight dresses for their son, what would the neighbours think.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 helenawalsh

Surely there’s no way for Greg and Amber to win. She seems like a normal nice person now but she started out being a cow to anyone new who walked in, now that she had found her clique with Anna and Yewande. It was only after Arabella allegedly told them how horrible they come across on tv that they started speaking to other contestants. Her ass has gotten massive too. Greg’s parents don’t seen like the type that would want this big arsey one in tight dresses for their son, what would the neighbours think.
    I agree with the first half of your comment, but I think that basing your opinion on her body is not only inmature but also sexist. It's easy to judge people's appearance while being panned out on the couch isn't it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Amber is the best looking girl inside there. Her arse and body in general looked unbelievable in that outfit!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

Prediction;

1. Greg/Amber
    2. Tommy/Molly
    3. Ovie/India
    4. Curtis/Maura

I hope that's it, cause I'll be up some money if it is!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

JeffKenna wrote: »
    Amber is the best looking girl inside there. Her arse and body in general looked unbelievable in that outfit!

Ambers body is amazing. She is gorgeous, her hair is fab and I'd kill for a body like hers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

It's pretty annoying that the final is on a Monday. It's not as acceptable to drink on a Monday but no way am I sitting through 90 mins of this shite without a bottle of sauv blanc.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 helenawalsh

Does anyone else also think that though people prefer Greg and Amber to win instead of Molly Mae and Tommy, the producers will still make them winners?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

Does anyone else also think that though people prefer Greg and Amber to win instead of Molly Mae and Tommy, the producers will still make them winners?

I mean, the voting is free on the app - so, it's basically just a poll.

Tommy and Molly are better winners for the Love Island brand, but Greg and Amber have some serious backing online and there would be uproar if there was any question over the legitimacy of the result.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

I agree with the first half of your comment, but I think that basing your opinion on her body is not only inmature but also sexist. It's easy to judge people's appearance while being panned out on the couch isn't it?

It’s easy to judge people’s appearance when that’s the premise of the show they’re on. I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with her appearance,

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭buswankers

It's pretty annoying that the final is on a Monday. It's not as acceptable to drink on a Monday but no way am I sitting through 90 mins of this shite without a bottle of sauv blanc.

Me too :pac::pac: Put a bottle chilling in the fridge last night ! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Bookies are normally right in this market do looking like Amber and Greg will win. But wouldn’t it be great if Amber decided to keep all the cash and tells Greg she never really fancied him?? Dunno if it would be a good move for her earnings after the show, but it would make for great tv tonight.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I am not fully convinced about Amber's arse. Just saying.

None of the birds left in there are up to the standard which Lucie was.

She was the best looking babe all season, by a Majorcan mile.

Honourable mentions to ,

Joanna, Belle and actually Maura, she began to grow on me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Heres Johnny

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    None of the birds left in there are up to the standard which Lucie was.

She was the best looking babe all season, by a Majorcan mile.

Honourable mentions to ,

Joanna, Belle and actually Maura, she began to grow on me.

Lucie, Joanna, Amber and India were the best looking 4 in my opinion, probably in that order but hey it's all subjective.

The rest, while probably better looking than average person you meet each day, just didn't do it for me.

On RTE news just now, a hairdresser who worked with Maura said “she always wanted to get her name out there” They’re putting up a big screen in the local pub for tonight.

When I think about though, if I went on national and international tv and badgered a few people for sex and said phrases like (male equivalent of) fanny flutters (getting hard) or my fanny is throbbing (my cock is throbbing) my parents would go crazy and would be mortified.

vladmydad wrote: »
    On RTE news just now, a hairdresser who worked with Maura said “she always wanted to get her name out there” They’re putting up a big screen in the local pub for tonight.

When I think about though, if I went on national and international tv and badgered a few people for sex and said phrases like (male equivalent of) fanny flutters (getting hard) or my fanny is throbbing (my cock is throbbing) my parents would go crazy and would be mortified.

For sure.

Never mind the producers sacking you for over use of profanity. All the bitches be like

" eugh he is disgusting "

" pervert" etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

My birthday is tomorrow so heading to a Love Island party with lots of drink and the day off tomorrow!

• Advertisement

Molly Mae reminds me of a character in a carry on movie. Or mcfaddens ex , whats her face ? Kerry Katona. She has the same personality as the girl who blew into a bluberry at Willy Wonka's. Except she blew up like a tangerine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Where did this Bella heads up come from?

Out of interest did you pull up the other poster earlier for saying Greg is ugly?

Amy is a regular on loose women now. And she is as awful looking on that as she was in the villa. Why is there so many women with these surgically enhanced mouths and teeth on tv?? The way she puckers out her lips in between speaking is horrible to look at. Katie Price was on it last week and she was the same. Disgusting.

They’ll move her on shortly, she’s just flavour of the week now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

So the winners get 50k, to share or what?
    Or does the winning couple have a play off between them?

Dont want MM&T to win, i think shes very fake and has this nasty, cutting edge to her.
    Of the other three, dont really care.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

My birthday is tomorrow so heading to a Love Island party with lots of drink and the day off tomorrow!

Happy birthday eve :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Have you seen Ellie Brown from last year recently? She had a story up about how she is so happy she got rid of her lip fillers from last year and how looking back she thought they were awful. She was also went and got a boob job and is looking unreal these days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Have you seen Ellie Brown from last year recently? She had a story up about how she is so happy she got rid of her lip fillers from last year and how looking back she thought they were awful. She was also went and got a boob job and is looking unreal these days

I saw her on this morning last week and thought she was looking way heavier than she did on the show. She must have put on about 2 stone not saying that’s right or wrong. Also she wasn’t speaking with a Geordie accent. But strangest of all, it was England record hot day and she was wearing a 1-piece ghostbusters type overall outfit.

I saw her on this morning last week and thought she was looking way heavier than she did on the show. She must have put on about 2 stone not saying that’s right or wrong. Also she wasn’t speaking with a Geordie accent. But strangest of all, it was England record hot day and she was wearing a 1-piece ghostbusters type overall outfit.

She is nuts. She had a made up row with the rich guy on the Christmas special last year. Like anyone cared.

Thing is, she is probably mad to be famous. These nutters keep turning up and before you know it there they are, they are officially household names. She will be hosting a quiz show which only has reality TV show contestants before you know it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

She was a very pretty girl.

Advertisement