Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gwalk

Ian sterling deserves a raise. He's the modern version of the noughties come dine with me guy...graham lamb.

Dave Lamb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Curtis is a lovely guy but is he carrying weight for a dancer, or maybe its just because hes not tanned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Not sure why the lads think the girls want their holes in their faces

I know... loved Ambers reaction....im liking her a bit more now as she speaks as she sees...

I know... loved Ambers reaction....im liking her a bit more now as she speaks as she sees...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

It ain't easy being cheesy:P
    Molly Mae picks Tommy. Lucie picks Joe:(
    I'd actually like Joe to go..hes uncomfortable to watch..

Anton is gonna need some cream for that burn.

Cocky prick assumed it was him with the great body she was talking about

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Amber is beautiful. She is a 182D.

Curly Sue enjoyed commiserating with Furious Tommy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Any other year Michael would be top rated. For some reason he's been completely anon. As has
    yewlande.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,013 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Bye bye creepy Eddie Redmayne..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Lucie rolled her eyes when she picked Joe. Wonder if she was told to choose him!

Here comes another vacuous twat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

All fell into place to get rid of the most boring one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

The gold chain doesn't help either. Eeeugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

That Lucie wan myst be watching a different show to the rest of us!! How could she pick Joe he is a weirdo stalker psycho. He won’t let her out of the gaff and will have her making sandwiches 20hrs a day.

Small teeth like a shark.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

That Lucie wan myst be watching a different show to the rest of us!! How could she pick Joe he is a weirdo stalker psycho. He won’t let her out of the gaff and will have her making sandwiches 20hrs a day.

Because Joe would have been gone then and they need him for the drama. I'd imagine she was told who to pick.

anewme wrote: »
    Small teeth like a shark.

tenor.gif?itemid=12340733

Johner wrote: »
    Because Joe would have been gone then and they need him for the drama. I'd imagine she was told who to pick.

To be fair, it was fairly obvious she was edging towards Joe.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

To be fair, it was fairly obvious she was edging towards Joe.

She if her family think that when she's on a milk carton.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Amber is beautiful. She is a 182D.

Can we stop referencing the girls varying levels of attractiveness in terms of car registrations & ages? I know it’s a shallow show but it’s so degrading and demeaning.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

I'm still calling tactics from Lucy.

At that point she knew if she chose Tommy Joe was gone and then she could end up losing Tommy to Molly and be ultimately screwed.

Pick Joe, know Molly will pick Tommy. Joe is the safety blanket but she can still work the Tommy angle. I imagine shell be explaining it to him saying she still has feelings etc, like she said with Joe. Only risk is Tommy probably won't back down from flirting with others. Then if she can't win Tommy over to pick her Joe will be there to keep her in it.

Always should have two for safety and it's well played. So again, I'm not falling for the poor Lucy card or the idea she was told to pick him. It works in her favour big time.

The Lucy that entered being this heartbreaker who is wild seems to have been quickly forgotten and everyone is seeing her as some poor girl in Joe's
    obsessive sights. Hardly. She is probably attracted to him but he's her puppet in my eyes. Tommy will be tougher though but it's possible she wraps him around her finger.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Adamocovic wrote: »

He has the potential

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Lucie is a total ride. That's all for now.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Lucie is a total ride. That's all for now.

MM does it for me.

SusieBlue wrote: »
    Can we stop referencing the girls varying levels of attractiveness in terms of car registrations & ages? I know it’s a shallow show but it’s so degrading and demeaning.

In fairness..... IIWII.

I am struggling to see how your getting demeaning out of it. The poster seems quite light hearted with the comment, it is a bit of fun. Attraction and all that surrounds it should be enjoyable.

Taking umbrage with a joke rating system based on car registration is taking criticism waaay to far. It's a bit of craic ….

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭emmaro

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    In fairness..... IIWII.

I am struggling to see how your getting demeaning out of it. The poster seems quite light hearted with the comment, it is a bit of fun. Attraction and all that surrounds it should be enjoyable.

Taking umbrage with a joke rating system based on car registration is taking criticism waaay to far. It's a bit of craic ….

I mean....comparing women to cars is demeaning

• Advertisement

emmaro wrote: »
    I mean....comparing women to cars is demeaning

I really am not interested in getting into a petty argument over this.

If I wanted to start demeaning women I can think of a lot more unmentionable material items than a foooking motor car to be honest.

Please don't let this thread degenerate into some bland sexist argument... I know loads of men who prefer cars to women for that very reason.

Have a nice weekend.

Advertisement