Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

To be fair I'd say a lot of these girls go through hell to get into shape for the show so not surprising they add some of it back afterwards, they still look great either ways

What are most of the contestants doing now, pure instagrammers these days? Random television appearances? Can see them getting lots of free stuff and modelling/tv deals for the first year after the show but once the new crop arrive on they must surely be forgotten about then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭kitten_k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

I for one won't miss Amber or MM arses eating up their knickers. I'm not body shaming them but they were Ott for me.

Like how was Amber not embarrassed meeting Greg's parents less than half dressed with her arse cheeks on full view??

No, just no, please cover up a little but more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

It said on the phone 6 o’clock show today that Olivia and the fella she married, can’t remember his name they were both on the show 2 years ago, are now worth 5million. It’s crazy really, their job is just that they are famous as a married couple. They probably spend at least half the year on free foreign trips as it is their job to go on then and show the pics on Instagram.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

The SIZE of the pool on Love Island USA :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

The SIZE of the pool on Love Island USA :eek:

Everything's big in America...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

Have you seen Ellie Brown from last year recently? She had a story up about how she is so happy she got rid of her lip fillers from last year and how looking back she thought they were awful. She was also went and got a boob job and is looking unreal these days
    A quick gawk at any of their instagram pages shows every post is showing off some scantily clad outfit for money.

Easiest job ever. They all better be saving the cash when their looks fade and are long forgotten.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Oh wow this is cringe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

Flacks dress is up her gooch.
    I wear more clothes to bed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Ovie gotta win this charade.

• Advertisement

Ambers ass has got so big they couldn’t find a dress for her to wear tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Be glad to see the back of that fcuking bun

Caroline Flack is like someone who just did a FÀS course in TV presenting in Colaiste Dulaigh.

(Yes this is a real thing, my friend did it back in the mid-2000s. Needless to say she’s not a tv presenter lol)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Underground

Anyone but Molly and Tommy. Please.

Even Maura and Curtis I'd prefer to win. Just anyone.

They all hate each other. The fakeness must catch up with you after a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

Anyone but Molly and Tommy. Please.

Even Maura and Curtis I'd prefer to win. Just anyone.

Shes disgusting with her fanny flutters

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

I just voted for amber and Greg... I was torn between amber and Ovie.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    They all hate each other. The fakeness must catch up with you after a while.

They get on surprisingly well. Sometimes I’m convinced you’re watching a behind the scene episodes showing something completely different cos you come out with some amount of made up shíte!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

Tommy and MM getting a lot of screen time so far

Ovie and Greg giving me FF in their suits

• Advertisement

Michael must be at one of the viewing parties back in London feeling like the biggest loser in the room. He managed to lose 2 women and a guaranteed place in the final if he had stayed with the first one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

Proof that every man alive looks better in a tux.

Is that not the same dress MM wore the other night?? Looks so similar. Same colour and neckline. Weird choice!

They get on surprisingly well. Sometimes I’m convinced you’re watching a behind the scene episodes showing something completely different cos you come out with some amount of made up shíte!

They don't, they are just putting it on for the camera.

God this Debs crap is drivel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Underground

Maura just doesn't do class does she..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

Ah Maura! could she not have gone for classy rather than see-tru!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Mauras dress is extremely tacky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,451 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Bit of a trashy outfit on Maura

• Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Maura’s frock is cat....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

The lads look unreal. Disappointed with the girls' dresses. Nothing spectacular and Maura's is awful!

Advertisement