Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,061 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Now we will need the how long will they all stay together thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Underground

Deeelighted MM didn't win. Tommy will have a good boxing career so he's grand. Although he might be short a girlfriend before the week is out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,302 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

This US one isn't for me...the American voiceover man is useless..he is no Iain Stirling!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

Tommy and MM played the game wrong, they peaked too soon and got boring

• Registered Users Posts: 11,061 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Larbre34 wrote: »
    #brexit

Peace out islanders....

That could be intresting where it will be done next year. A Commonwealth island?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Idbatterim wrote: »
    Mm thought she had it sewn up. The perfect love story. It was boring as fcuk! A lesson to future villa dwellers that the twilight love story from the start , mightn’t be the sure bet they think it will be !

Exactly! It might change how others will play it in future series. . And the producers will see they cant manipulate everything. Fair play to Greg..25000..not shabby..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

It's up on the Limerick Leader already - Link

We take any win very seriously :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Lol at Maura in the background roaring "Cmon Ireland"

If only she has if hooked up with Greg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Mauras face when it was announced!!!! Had she stuck gone with salmon guy she"d be the winner now. Curtis ****ed her up yet she probably thought his previous 'celebrity status' would help her. Instead he ruined her chamces.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

His parents house is no more than two mins from my house, I'm tempted to take the dogs for a walk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

razorblunt wrote: »
    Wahup.

Tommy is immediately dumped.

Now now, there's about two months worth of tabloid-whoring, Channel 5 documentaries and magazine photoshoots to top up the coffers before she gets rid.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭corkboy38

I told ye all at the very start, Amber is the one.

I was half hoping though that Greg would quote Conor Mcgregors "50g's babbbbaaaayyyy" and take yhe cash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

LirW wrote: »
    But is Greg now a national hero like Katie Taylor and Shane Lowry?

Paging Shane Ross.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭PressRun

Delighted for Michael, I have to say :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭Esse85

Deeelighted MM didn't win. Tommy will have a good boxing career so he's grand. Although he might be short a girlfriend before the week is out.

Tommy will do nothing as a boxer unless you mean lacing his brothers gloves.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I seriously doubt Amber would've taken all the money. I believe she's a decent enough person with integrity and even if she's not, she'd likely make less money in the long run.
    I am so delighted with the result😀.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

Tommy and MM played the game wrong, they peaked too soon and got boring

But what about last year.
    Seemed similar to me!

Ha, I was going to post earlier that I want Greg to win as Limerick need a pick up after the weekend :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Happy with that result

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

shakencat wrote: »
    He mightened of heard the news yet

He’s at the official beach party in Brighton.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭PressRun

Ann22 wrote: »
    I seriously doubt Amber would've taken all the money. I believe she's a decent enough person with integrity and even if she's not, she'd likely make less money in the long run.
    I am so delighted with the result��.

I don't think she would have either. Her whole shctick from the beginning was about loyalty.

I would have been kinda curious to see what would have happened if it was Molly Mae and Tommy who'd won with Molly holding the 50k card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

A bigger homecoming than last year's hurlers awaits!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭RugbyLover123

I doubt it very much greg and amber will work. He said it when he went in that he was there for the experience. He was just himself and it worked. 25k is a nice cushion for him but he’ll have his pick of girls back here and I can’t see him wanting to pack in his Rugby career to move to Newcastle or make a long distant thing work haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

I think if tommy hadnt have constantly spoutef pure hallmark ****e.....they might have won. It was just too sacharine to be anything but a pisstake.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭waffleman

67517909_503341020488984_7120953913028640768_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQnFVsd4o2RrEdD5ykY6bQT6yPPmQjrTiAOSOru2DYtKVEa8IrNehEZvTLdz727tPsw&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=07433627f078208f3622cf7f8e3d5b66&oe=5DDDFE06

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

PressRun wrote: »
    I don't think she would have either. Her whole shctick from the beginning was about loyalty.

I would have been kinda curious to see what would have happened if it was Molly Mae and Tommy who'd won with Molly holding the 50k card.

Why? You take 50k and lose out on hundreds of thousands because everyone hates you.

You would have to be a complete idiot not to split the money, even if you secretly despised the person you had to share it with.

I don't think either Greg or Amber expect a relationship from this. I think he was very happy for the experience and she was just happy to do so good after Michael and maybe rub it in his face a bit. They'll probably have a great time over the next week as they wont feel the pressure of being a fake couple..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Amber is probably the person who has grown the most during her time in the villa.

She came across bitchy and big headed in the beginning but the whole Michael thing really knocked her for six. A lot of her big headedness in the beginning was insecurity and bravado.

Being around good guys like Ovie and Greg has made her relax and be less guarded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

jluv wrote: »
    I don't think either Greg or Amber expect a relationship from this. I think he was very happy for the experience and she was just happy to do so good after Michael and maybe rub it in his face a bit. They'll probably have a great time over the next week as they wont feel the pressure of being a fake couple..

Totally and they don't even have to fake it!
    They can just say distance makes it too difficult!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

Just caught up!!!!!!!!

So happy Tommy and Molly lost!!!!!!

Happy days!!!!!!

Advertisement