Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

I wonder which couple will be the first to break up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

vladmydad wrote: »
    I wonder which couple will be the first to break up.

My money would be on Anton/Belle or Chris/Harley. I can’t see Maura and Curtis lasting too long either, but I reckon they’ll play it out for longer. Although tbh Maura doesn’t need Curtis!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

I really don't see Greg and Amber lasting too long, but as winners they might fake it for a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

I don't know, Chris and Harley really seem to enjoy themselves.
    I think Maura and Curtis' relationship will just disappear quietly. Also Ovie and India, he has ridiculous commitments as a player and I don't think their relationship will survive that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Really? Sounds like some gig that a desperate David Brent type would appear at.

Sounds like where he appeared in for the 'celebrity' Blind Date in the Christmas special:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Sounds like where he appeared in for the 'celebrity' Blind Date in the Christmas special:)

Shagadellic, baby.. Yeah!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Optimized-Marianne-Taylor-Photography-0036.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Molly Mae charged €18 to meet her in Longford. F*ckin dopes who would pay to see her...

fin12 wrote: »
    Molly Mae charged €18 to meet her in Longford. F*ckin dopes who would pay to see her...

Soliciting is a crime in Ireland, even in Longford.

€ 18 euro sounds like a price war in fairness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,261 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

fin12 wrote: »
    She's muscling in on Maura's territory there.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Soliciting is a crime in Ireland, even in Longford.

€ 18 euro sounds like a price war in fairness.

She only chargers £5 -7 in England.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Breaking news hot off the plate, Eyall Brooker has a girlfriend.

More news just breaking straight from the mouth of the horse, Wes from last year is dating Armadillo.

Laura from last year has gone to the same dentist as Molly May.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

I got the fact that she was quite immature. I got the fact that she is probably quite introverted - never a good mix with reality TV. I got the fact that that she may have been upset because she was dumped by Danny. I also got the fact that she was way over the top in the way she treated Danny, she was awful with him.

But then playing the race card is taking the piss.... It's official.

In my book as soon as you play the race card you are the one being racist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭lashes34

alroley wrote: »
    Is Lucie okay?

She looks so cute when she pulls those faces, I love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

lashes34 wrote: »
    She is off her head crazy.

A crazy scientist.... that’s one stereotype she fits perfectly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

I got the fact that she was quite immature. I got the fact that she is probably quite introverted - never a good mix with reality TV. I got the fact that that she may have been upset because she was dumped by Danny. I also got the fact that she was way over the top in the way she treated Danny, she was awful with him.

But then playing the race card is taking the piss.... It's official.

In my book as soon as you play the race card you are the one being racist.

Oh come on, thats a bit unfair.

I'm white and I see where shes coming from. There were a fair few lads in there whos type was clearly blonde and petite. As a black girl, you're going to find that pretty off putting.

Also there does seem to be a phenomenon where by certain gender/race combinations are less....lucky in love. Typically black women and Asian men. Is this racism per say? Everyone is entitled to their preferences, but at the same time it must absolutely suck to be on the wrong end of things.

SozBbz wrote: »

I'm white and I see where shes coming from. There were a fair few lads in there whos type was clearly blonde and petite. As a black girl, you're going to find that pretty off putting.

Also there does seem to be a phenomenon where by certain gender/race combinations are less....lucky in love. Typically black women and Asian men. Is this racism per say? Everyone is entitled to their preferences, but at the same time it must absolutely suck to be on the wrong end of things.

That entire paragraph is racist.

Why do you need to specify that you are " white " to qualify your opinion?

That entire paragraph is racist.

Why do you need to specify that you are " white " to qualify your opinion?

Aren't you great, throwing that word around.

Thats what empathy is by the way, being able to understand another persons circumstances, without them being your personal circumstances. Also helps to state I have no personal interest in having that perspective.

Aren't you great, throwing that word around.

Thats what empathy is by the way, being able to understand another persons circumstances, without them being your personal circumstances. Also helps to state I have no personal interest in having that perspective.

I think your looking to have a waffle and possibly a hopeless troller. What did you really mean in your last sentence, because I am struggling with what your trying to emphasise?

Please elaborate on empathy, how often do really use it?

What is your perspective? Do you have one?

That is bull****, Ovie was in the final.its not racist that u don’t find a particular race attractive.

I think your looking to have a waffle and possibly a hopeless troller. What did you really mean in your last sentence, because I am struggling with what your trying to emphasise?

Please elaborate on empathy, how often do really use it?

What is your perspective? Do you have one?

Nope, not a troll. If anyone is trolling here its you. I didnt come on calling people racist for no reason.

I've given my opinion perfectly clearly.

Apt username by the way.

Nope, not a troll. If anyone is trolling here its you. I didnt come on calling people racist for no reason.

I've given my opinion perfectly clearly.

Apt username by the way.

You haven't given your opinion though, what is it?

You have just criticised mine. That's not having your own opinion.

Who did you call racist exactly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Fair play to Wes... no idea what they see in him but he's getting more than his fair share.....

#jobstillopeninNuclearplant?

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

lashes34 wrote: »
    She is off her head crazy.

I knew Yerwande would play the race card, ironically I alway thought the only reason she was there was because she was black....diversity quotas and all that.

• Advertisement

Nah, she is a good looking bird, she could be a model. She was in there for her looks long before you can raise any race equality argument, that is slightly harsh.

She just keeps on dropping the ball. She is constantly coming across as being rude and she seems to be saying the wrong thing all the time. Her income arc is over now, no one wants to know about her, it is over.

Her comments about being black and about how the media treat black people are racist as far as I am concerned. Tripe talk.

Advertisement