Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭foxyladyxx

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Nah, she is a good looking bird, she could be a model. She was in there for her looks long before you can raise any race equality argument, that is slightly harsh.

She just keeps on dropping the ball. She is constantly coming across as being rude and she seems to be saying the wrong thing all the time. Her income arc is over now, no one wants to know about her, it is over.

Her comments about being black and about how the media treat black people are racist as far as I am concerned. Tripe talk.

She was a very unpleasant character. It had nothing to do with race or colour. She was either incredibly rude or passive aggressive wheras Ovi stood out by being a real gentleman with heaps of personality.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,712 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Maura is getting on own show in ITV2/ITVBe

• Registered Users Posts: 32,972 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Maura is getting on own show in ITV2/ITVBe
    With a pun title no doubt

Will it just involve her talking to people and telling them to f###ck offf?

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

gmisk wrote: »
    With a pun title no doubt

Will it just involve her talking to people and telling them to f###ck offf?

I'd watch that :D

30 minutes of Maura saying "SHUT YOUR MOUT MARVIN" <3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Amber us meant to be going to limerick to see Greg this wknd. They gonna get jiggy!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Amber us meant to be going to limerick to see Greg this wknd. They gonna get jiggy!!

She is more likely to get egged at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

My money would be on Anton/Belle or Chris/Harley. I can’t see Maura and Curtis lasting too long either, but I reckon they’ll play it out for longer. Although tbh Maura doesn’t need Curtis!

Called it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Am I still the only one who thinks she's kinda cute? Obviously would be much prettier without the lip injections though.

Still Ill wrote: »
    Am I still the only one who thinks she's kinda cute? Obviously would be much prettier without the lip injections though.

I actually think she’s very cute and attractive when she’s not doing the weird pout thing. She has a beautiful smile. She seems to have toned down the pouting, she certainly got a lot of stick for her looks anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

Called it!
    They weren't compatible at all. Had nothing in common.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

They weren't compatible at all. Had nothing in common.

Yeah, there was definitely more of a friends vibe between them. I think Chris should have been in there from the start, he has a great personality and is gorgeous. Seems very genuine as well.

I think Anton and Belle will be next to break up, possibly followed by Greg and Amber. Long distance relationships are hard work, especially when the relationship is so new.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/from-love-island-to-all-ireland-greg-brings-amber-to-watch-tipperarys-victory-over-kilkenny-38413873.html

That’s cool, Greg brought Amber to the All Ireland.

He’s really showing her around our beautiful country, cliffs of mother, then they stayed in Dromoland Castle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

A collegaue of mine told me today that her 7 year old daughter plays Love Island in the after school creche. She always plays Molly Mae and they "do sexy".

When my colleague asked her 7 year old what's sexy, the child said its where you pull down your knickers and touch your private parts. :O
    I don't know if the kids actually do anything or just pretend. My colleague was mortified.

The children have picked this up from some parents letting them watch Love Island.

It should go without saying its not for childrens eyes.

A collegaue of mine told me today that her 7 year old daughter plays Love Island in the after school creche. She always plays Molly Mae and they "do sexy".

When my colleague asked her 7 year old what's sexy, the child said its where you pull down your knickers and touch your private parts. :O
    I don't know if the kids actually do anything or just pretend. My colleague was mortified.

The children have picked this up from some parents letting them watch Love Island.

It should go without saying its not for childrens eyes.

That is so f*cked up. I really feel sorry for kids nowadays.

fin12 wrote: »
    That is so f*cked up. I really feel sorry for kids nowadays.

That’s more a reflection on bad parents, rather than it being “nowadays”. There was really very little sexual stuff in the show this year.

That’s more a reflection on bad parents, rather than it being “nowadays”. There was really very little sexual stuff in the show this year.

I think most people will agree that kids grow up a lot quicker these days than previous generations. Thats why I feel sorry for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

fin12 wrote: »
    https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/from-love-island-to-all-ireland-greg-brings-amber-to-watch-tipperarys-victory-over-kilkenny-38413873.html

That’s cool, Greg brought Amber to the All Ireland.

He’s really showing her around our beautiful country, cliffs of mother, then they stayed in Dromoland Castle.
    I am so glad tipperary team won.

If Greg was a proper true Limerick man he would have been in Croke Park for the semi final cheering on his county in their undeserved defeat to the Black and Amber, instead of off galavanting on some sun soaked holiday island chasing a different Amber.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

If Greg was a proper true Limerick man he would have been in Croke Park for the semi final cheering on his county in their undeserved defeat to the Black and Amber, instead of off galavanting on some sun soaked holiday island chasing a different Amber.

He’s a rugby player from Corbally. He’s as Limerick as they come :)

• Advertisement

Limerick lost to the Black and Amber Cats, while Greg was busy chasing an Amber pussy!! Very selfish of him, his county needed him in Croke Park his 1 extra shout at the linesman might have persuaded him to award the 65 at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

Any news on the contestants ? Have anymore broken up, anymore media jobs, gossip ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,951 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Tommy got a bit of bad press. Video of him Inhaling sone kind of drugs out of a balloon and having sex with a woman. 2 months before he went into live island.

vladmydad wrote: »
    Any news on the contestants ? Have anymore broken up, anymore media jobs, gossip ?

Greg is starting his training contract with A&L Goodbody in a few months. He’s definitely got his head screwed on. Really like how him and amber come across on social media.

Greg is starting his training contract with A&L Goodbody in a few months. He’s definitely got his head screwed on. Really like how him and amber come across on social media.

Hes got a bit of backlash after supporting that tool McGregor

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

Harley and Chris broke up but that was bound to happen. He's 29, she's 20.

There's a rumour Maura and Curtis knew each other years because she's an ambassador for the Bellaminta tan that they use on Dancing with the Stars and she was often in the studio.

anewme wrote: »

Didn’t hear/see any of that, what happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭foxyladyxx

Didn’t hear/see any of that, what happened?

Ah much ado about nothing. You know the tabloids!!

https://www.thesun.ie/tvandshowbiz/4476616/love-island-greg-oshea-conor-mcgregor-instagram/

Elsewhere it doesn't look as if Maura and Curtis are together as a couple. They have only had the one meet up since Love Islan.

Molly Mae is in LA . .I never bought into her romance with Tommy.. All for show. She is too good for him and won't be happy with the publicity he is getting.

So really none of the couples are really together unless you count Amber and Greg but I fear he is too much of a gent for her. I think she will go for some ''bad'' boy. I get the feeling that is her type ''on paper''!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Mollie and Tommy are together now on her insta. She was only in LA for a few days! It’s pretty normal for couples to spend a few days apart.

Advertisement