Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Ah Laura Anderson looks so weird now, her face looks so fake!

I see India is a boohoo ambassador now, pretty sure she already had a clothing range before

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Seems as usual quite a few of ladies have clothing ranges/deals happening

Not just the ladies - Tommy with Boohoo and Ovie with Asos.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,705 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Greg and Amber are on TLLS too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭showpony1

Still Ill wrote: »
    Spotted Ian Stirling at EP yesterday when we snuck backstage to the artists area.

Greg was also staying near us in the pink moon camping at EP - surprised he would be staying in somewhat public glamping.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

showpony1 wrote: »
    Greg was also staying near us in the pink moon camping at EP - surprised he would be staying in somewhat public glamping.

I am not, especially considering he was a nobody when he bought his ticket !!!!!

Was Amber not with him, selling her boutique festival look?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Hardly shocking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

Greg Amber and Maura are on the Late Late tomorrow night.

And I'm going to win the car. So I'm happy. :D:D:D

pinkyeye wrote: »
    Greg Amber and Maura are on the Late Late tomorrow night.

And I'm going to win the car. So I'm happy. :D:D:D

That could be awkward seeing as Amber was dropped from dancing on ice and replaced by Maura.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,717 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Apparently Greg dumped Amber by text...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

So they won’t be on the late late show tonight ?

If you look back on my posts I said he was a sleeveen and was playing her for the money. I was castigated by most and told he was a gentleman lol. I will accept apologies in writing thank you. Lol

vladmydad wrote: »

If you look back on my posts I said he was a sleeveen and was playing her for the money. I was castigated by most and told he was a gentleman lol. I will accept apologies in writing thank you. Lol

Iamsorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

vladmydad wrote: »

Yes you told us all about his crookedly nose!! How could so many be fooled by him.
    And I heard he only plays tag rugby so it’s non contact and is mostly played by office women as a means of keeping their weights down.

Greg and Maura definitely on the late late, but RTE are saying a third Islander will be on too - Yewande? Curtis? Or maybe Amber afterall.

Yes you told us all about his crookedly nose!! How could so many be fooled by him.
    And I heard he only plays tag rugby so it’s non contact and is mostly played by office women as a means of keeping their weights down.

Tbf he plays 7s, it’s full contact rugby, just there’s only 7 players on each team. It’s a quicker higher paced version compared to 15s, I prefer the latter that said.

So what love islanders were on?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

fin12 wrote: »

Greg and Maura, then Curtis (briefly)

fin12 wrote: »

Maura, Greg, and Curtis

It seemed like the entire late late show was about Love Island.
    Now I am a fan of the show cos it’s one of those ones that ur brain can check out from for the duration of the show. But I don’t like how it has become so all consuming and how it’s a lucrative career for the Instagram people that go on it.

Amber is on loose women today and will be talking about her split from snakey Greg.
    So glad I decided to ‘work’ from home today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,972 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Amber is on loose women today and will be talking about her split from snakey Greg.
    So glad I decided to ‘work’ from home today.
    What did greg do that was snakey?

gmisk wrote: »

He clearly just went for Amber when he came in due to her single status, then played along to the end, even trying to give advice to others eg Curtis. I don’t think he ever really planned on having a relationship with her. Now he is a celebrity and can make lots of money outside of his tag rugby and law, he has done what he set out to do. This fella is a smart guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

gmisk wrote: »

He clearly just went for Amber when he came in due to her single status, then played along to the end, even trying to give advice to others eg Curtis. I don’t think he ever really planned on having a relationship with her. Now he is a celebrity and can make lots of money outside of his tag rugby and law, he has done what he set out to do. This fella is a smart guy.

The whole premise of the show is coupling up with other single people. Hardly snakey that he went in and coupled up with an attractive and funny available woman. They all went in to couple up with people and get famous/money. Any of them who claim they only went in to find true love are either lying or an idiot.

In fairness to him he played a smart game. It is easy enough to throw mud at him now. He said on the Late Late he has been given a Range Rover to drive around in... fooooking nice one. I will be an Anaconda to get my hands on one of those.

It was Ambaa who used him also. She never fancied him, but she was happy to rub the other fella's face in it, I can't even remember his name now.

Ambaa is on the gravy train also, everyone is happy days.

And I reckon there is some hanky panky going on between Maura and Greg.

And I reckon there is some hanky panky going on between Maura and Greg.

Really doubt it.

I agree with u that his sneaky I believe he never genuinely liked Amber, he wanted to get with Maura first but she knocked him back so there was no one else but Amber. He s definitely full of sh*t though.

So Amber has signed a £1million clothing deal. What a crazy world it is to be young now and willing to put yourself out there in front of the public. Tho u gotta be attractive!! Who would have thought getting passed over by Michael for another would be the launch of a new millionaire lifestyle.

Oh and I say the new ad by Molly May that she filmed over in LA, think it is pretty little things clothes. Sorry but I just don’t get it. The ridiculous pout and strides, she ain’t even that good looking, and the outfits she wore in the villa were dreadful. It’s terrible really that this is the new role model for young girls. What about the great English athletes that go to olympics or Wimbledon?? I blame E, Kardashians, Snartfones and Instagram for all this.

• Advertisement

I told u all there is something going on between Maura and Snakey Greg. And I doubt it much bothers Curtis.

Advertisement