Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

For the love of Christ pls....he didn't just have to learn how to make a cup of tea???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

How as an Englishman can you not know how to make a cup of tea?!?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

LirW wrote: »
    Ugh Joe is a full-on creep. But I hope that he'll totally make a show of himself in the Villa when he loses his sh1t the next time.

It is not going to end well. Scary enough.

The guys are too giddy for my taste. I want to see some real drama, shouting matches etc!
    I hope the new guy brings some good tension.

Joes wondering is it technically a one night stand if the girl is still in your room !!!!

• Advertisement

Sherifo loves it like that, smooooth operator.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I'm liking Sherif and Anna at the moment and didn't expect to like either of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

So when does the riding start?? Is there even a do bits society this year??

jluv wrote: »
    I'm liking Sherif and Anna at the moment and didn't expect to like either of them.

I find Anna kinda sweet!
    She was sent on the show as this year's plus size contestant but is she really? Anyway she's quite pretty!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Tommy and Anton fighting over Molly Mae by making her tea and cooking breakfast. Ridiculous. But quite funny!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,117 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Put their names together....thought she was going to say Tampon.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,117 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

#Omlettegate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

This Tommy-Anton craic is just two different varieties of moron. Jesus christ.

Is's gas how they mix it up. Not one scene where Yewande is watching Anton chasing Molly. Now she is on her date with the new guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭passremarkable

Anton just chatting everyone up.

Here's another fella now with a weirdly proportioned face. The top half doesn't fit quite right with the bottom .

Poor episode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,013 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Jesus, they need some fireworks in this sharpish.

Dreary stuff!

Here's another fella now with a weirdly proportioned face. The top half doesn't fit quite right with the bottom .

It's called "douchebag" jawline.

She's just so flattered and taking the time to compose the perfect response so that you'll want to take her out when she escapes the villa.

Yeh …. I was thinking that. I will give it a day or so, I only sent the messages late yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Yeh …. I was thinking that. I will give it a day or so, I only sent the messages late yesterday.

Are you the Irish answer to Joe. If you can no longer see her profile your definitely not blocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Anton just chatting everyone up.

The lads included.

I hate Anton and I'm a very flaci.... I mean placid guy. He literally just clings onto anyone who will entertain him. He wants the dollar. I'm liking Anna and Sharif and Curtis and Amy are cool.

Are you the Irish answer to Joe. If you can no longer see her profile your definitely not blocked.

I don't think there is an answer to Joe to be fair.

Do you think Joe will know I have been sending her PM's ?

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I don't think there is an answer to Joe to be fair.

Do you think Joe will know I have been sending her PM's ?

You wanna hope not or you end up like Norman Bates mother

Just joined the thread - I find Tommy as dull as f*ck. Which is a problem since the show has been mostly centered around him so far. The minute he starts talking I zone out from pure boredom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I'm warming to Anton, he's just a little clueless eejit. He seems to continuously embarrass himself and he isn't even aware of it.
    He's been the butt of so many jokes and he just takes it in his stride.
    When Amber started moaning about him using her razor last night I felt so sorry for him - je had just used something that was probably used on her private parts on his face! If anything he was the one who should have been complaining and its not like she had to pay for them :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

First year watching this and not sure what to make of it. Tommy is thick as two planks and obviously thinks he's some kind of smooth operator. When someone has to keep saying how nice and "straight up" they are, I start to zone out. As Molly Mae said there yesterday, he's got no chat in him at all. Dull as dishwater.

Anton is just gunning for anything that moves that will have him at the moment :pac:

Loving Yewande and Michael though, hope they end up going for each other, they're very sweet :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

First year watching this and not sure what to make of it. Tommy is thick as two planks and obviously thinks he's some kind of smooth operator. When someone has to keep saying how nice and "straight up" they are, I start to zone out. As Molly Mae said there yesterday, he's got no chat in him at all. Dull as dishwater.

Anton is just gunning for anything that moves that will have him at the moment :pac:

Loving Yewande and Michael though, hope they end up going for each other, they're very sweet :D

• Advertisement

Michael played for Amber last night she semi reciprocated. I'm surprised how dull Tommy is coming from the Furys they are all quite loud.

Advertisement