Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I told u all there is something going on between Maura and Snakey Greg. And I doubt it much bothers Curtis.

He probably fancies Greg anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

I told u all there is something going on between Maura and Snakey Greg. And I doubt it much bothers Curtis.

Where exactly is the evidence of this? You're posting as if it's fact.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

alroley wrote: »
    Where exactly is the evidence of this? You're posting as if it's fact.

They went to coppers and she shifted the face off him. He was doing his Conor McGregor walk on the dance floor and she was well impressed. And let’s face it Maura would shift the face off of any bloke that doesn’t tell her it’ll be interesting to see if she’s all mouth and no action.

They went to coppers and she shifted the face off him. He was doing his Conor McGregor walk on the dance floor and she was well impressed. And let’s face it Maura would shift the face off of any bloke that doesn’t tell her it’ll be interesting to see if she’s all mouth and no action.

Yeah, that never happened :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

Curtis was on the LL show with her on the night, and I think she would not do that to him, and also I think Greg would have more respect for himself, her and Curtis to do such thing, he is a gentleman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

goat2 wrote: »
    Curtis was on the LL show with her on the night, and I think she would not do that to him, and also I think Greg would have more respect for himself, her and Curtis to do such thing, he is a gentleman

I think it’s weird how cutis left the late late alone in a taxi and Maura left with Greg in the same taxi.

fin12 wrote: »
    I think it’s weird how cutis left the late late alone in a taxi and Maura left with Greg in the same taxi.

They are both squeezing the lemon, I doubt there is much substance to their romance at all. Maura is a player, she is just keeping herself in the media and trying to build a career, she will be going out with whoever can help her achieve that.

Greg is a slithery slimey snake. He has already hissed at Amber and next to taste his venom is Maura. He will probably even try to take a bite out of Yerwande.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

As far as I know Curtis left to grab a flight back to the UK for work purposes.

As far as I know Curtis left to grab a flight back to the UK for work purposes.

So he was getting a fight at about 11 o clock at night?

• Advertisement

Yes that would not be out of question on a Friday night. If his appointment was important enough, if there was no scheduled flights from Dublin there are sometimes pricey private charters over from Baldonnell. Jockeys ,sports presenters, mad rich people etc.

Or he had an early flight and was going straight to his hotel ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Anything to avoid sexy time with Maura.

Curtis had events on in Dublin that night I think. Either him or Maura posted on Instagram the next day a vid of both of them still in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

Greg was at the ploughing championships Wednesday, I wasn’t but I saw a pic of him (in one of those hideous 1920’s style Connor McGregor suits) with Marty Morrissey.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Vegetarian2017

vladmydad wrote: »
    Greg was at the ploughing championships Wednesday, I wasn’t but I saw a pic of him (in one of those hideous 1920’s style Connor McGregor suits) with Marty Morrissey.

He thinks he is Conor McGregor...tries to go on like him mannerisms etc..he is full of ####. Cannot get how people do not see through the promo act we will have to suffer him now for a few years

Greg is a real snake. He reminds me a bit of Thulsa Doom, the baddie from Conan the Barbarian.

Greg is a real snake. He reminds me a bit of Thulsa Doom, the baddie from Conan the Barbarian.

Where do reckon he is parking the piledriver these days Manure?

Have ye seen the Molly May advert that she was flown over to LA to film. It really is horrendous. I watch it on YouTube and most of the comments under it were about how brilliant it is and it being a game changer. What?? Am I missing something??

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Where do reckon he is parking the piledriver these days Manure?

I haven’t seen it in a long time. I only remember bits and pieces, mainly him turning into a gigantic snake and Brigitte Nielsen’s boobs!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,286 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

vladmydad wrote: »

Two boys on the prowl :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

What?? Am I missing something??

A vagina?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

It's hilarious all the calling Greg a snake....

He knew ambaaa all of a few weeks, and the whole point of the show is to couple with someone to try and win the prize money.

He's working here, she has a life in England....he probably has no shortage of offers here and again....they know each other a few weeks! I'd have done exactly the same

Greg the snake will start on 2fm tomorrow. He will probably eat a dead mouse on it, this fella is capable of any monstrosity.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Greg the snake will start on 2fm tomorrow. He will probably eat a dead mouse on it, this fella is capable of any monstrosity.
    From applegreen??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

From applegreen??

on fire today, lol

What a joke, what about people who studying media and radio in college, why can’t they be given an opportunity like this oh but no spent 2 weeks on a reality show talking sh*te gets the job instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

Maura is going to be on Dancing on Ice. Looking forward to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

pinkyeye wrote: »
    Maura is going to be on Dancing on Ice. Looking forward to that.
    Looking forward to seeing Michael Barrymore on it. If the rumours are true.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

Looking forward to seeing Michael Barrymore on it. If the rumours are true.

Wait till Barrymore claps eyes on Curtaaas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,286 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Apparently Tommy Fury and Curtis Pritchard are getting their own show

Advertisement