Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Apparently Tommy Fury and Curtis Pritchard are getting their own show

Doing what ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

vladmydad wrote: »
    Doing what ?

Hopefully Maura and Molly , with mirrors.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

vladmydad wrote: »
    Doing what ?

Faking another relationship, that they are best friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

It will just be a silly Kem and Chris type show that only lasts 1 seasons and is shown on the crappy itv/vm channels. It won’t be winning any emmys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

Anyone heard Greg on 2fm? He's fairly cringy in fairness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,701 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Wes Nelson, Zara McDermott, Eyal Booker and Samira Mighty are a group on Celebrity X-Factor starting on Saturday, October 12th

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

The Australian version started here last night (I am in Australia) set in Fiji with a token "Irish" guy as well. Anyone else watching?

The Australian version started here last night (I am in Australia) set in Fiji with a token "Irish" guy as well. Anyone else watching?

Hopefully it will be shown here but probably will be after it’s aired in Australia.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

My friends back home watched the German Love Island and they said that it was insanely entertaining this year because it was an absolute sh*tshow.
    I still have to watch but I have high hopes, my friends have fine taste :D

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

The Aussie one isn’t thrilling me yet, but it’s only the first episode.
    The first 3 or 4 women were all from Sydney, theres no standout crazies like Erin. The lads are meh. The Irish guy (not very Irish) had a body chiselled by gods but an ok face. We’ll see, they are aware of the game now which is no fun.

• Advertisement

The Aussie one is not available to watch here is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭norabattie

5 episodes in of the Australian one. I like it - but it's hard to keep track of who fancies who. It's major game playing this year in comparison to last year. That Eoghan is the biggest player of the lot

norabattie wrote: »
    5 episodes in of the Australian one. I like it - but it's hard to keep track of who fancies who. It's major game playing this year in comparison to last year. That Eoghan is the biggest player of the lot

How are you watching it?

The Challenge on mtv is a really great reality show. It’s like Gladiators that I used to love as a teenager combined with trash aggressive reality tv. I’ve only watched since season before the current season, but I believe this show has been running in US tv for a good few years. The US reality tv is crazy aggressive.
    It’s weird seeing Theo again on it this season. He used to be a high enough pro athlete that went into reality tv in love island, then continued that with mtv, always came across well in the tv shows, is going out with the babe Kaz from last season love island, then from a freak accident lost sight in one eye. Really feel sorry for him, he was one of the good guys in this reality tv industry.

Love Island Australia starts on VM next Monday.

Love Island Australia starts on VM next Monday.

Oh nice one, thanks

Lucy and Belle on the 6 o’clock show today.
    Belle just looked weird, either she has been partying and drinking like crazy since the show ended, or she has had a few new face/lips procedures.
    Lucy looks the same as always, no procedures there. But even worse, she confirmed Psycho Joe the sandwich man is her boyfriend.
    Don’t forget Love Island Australia starts on VM2 tonight.

Errr what happened to the 1st episode??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

Errr what happened to the 1st episode??

It started Monday night!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭lashes34

My Sky has recorded the Oz version after I had it series linked last year, worth a watch?

lashes34 wrote: »
    My Sky has recorded the Oz version after I had it series linked last year, worth a watch?

I watched it last night.
    There will always be lots of drama with the Aussies, tho the blokes this year are much more tame than last years. But still others will come in.
    The Irish fella is a bit boring so far.
    But overall this show is guaranteed tv trash with lots of fighting and shagging, tho they won’t show the shagging.

I’m a model........I’m a model......and what do you do ? .......I’m a model....ffs.....I do a little modeling on the side.....

If everyone is a “model” then no one is a model.
    Same thing on Instagram, everyone is a “model”.
    I remember when you truly had to be one in a million to be a model, have standards been reduced.

It’s narcissism on steroids. The market must be bursting at the seems with all these “models”. Who employs them ? Or is it just a self imposed title.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭LushiousLips

I do not see the attraction with Eoghan at all! I'd pass him on the street without a second glance.

I do not see the attraction with Eoghan at all! I'd pass him on the street without a second glance.

I think he looks a bit like Oscar the grouch from Sesame Street that IAMAMORON has as his pic here. I don’t really understand why the women are all after him, think they are attracted to his big Tarzan physique. He is very boring too. He just seems to say “so how are you feeling??”.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭RugbyLover123

Is nobody watch the Oz version on Virgin?

Is nobody watch the Oz version on Virgin?

I’m watching it, it’s been pretty good tho not as good as last year as the lads are not as aggressive this year.
    The half Irish guy is a real tool, he thinks he is gods gift to women, but all the women think he’s just boring, which he is. And his accent is so weird and off putting.

Can’t stand the 2 Eoghans on the Oz show, the half Irish Tarzan tool that loves himself, and the fully Irish voiceover idiot RTÉ guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭RugbyLover123

I’m watching it, it’s been pretty good tho not as good as last year as the lads are not as aggressive this year.
    The half Irish guy is a real tool, he thinks he is gods gift to women, but all the women think he’s just boring, which he is. And his accent is so weird and off putting.

Couldn’t agree more. He is insufferable. Thinks he can get any girl but once the girl sees past his looks he has no game at all. Was so Cringy playing that kissing game last night too. And is now going after his mate’s girl because he didn’t think he’d get his first choice..

His mate Matt, isn’t much better either, crying over a girl he’s known for a week. Bragging about sleeping with over 100 girls then crying into the camera saying he’s had his heart broken and doesn’t want it to happen again.. despite the girl doing absolute nothing to give him that indication. Cries and says he misses her after she leaves.. then it’s like she never existed the next day when the new girls come in.

• Advertisement

Couldn’t agree more. He is insufferable. Thinks he can get any girl but once the girl sees past his looks he has no game at all. Was so Cringy playing that kissing game last night too. And is now going after his mate’s girl because he didn’t think he’d get his first choice..

His mate Matt, isn’t much better either, crying over a girl he’s known for a week. Bragging about sleeping with over 100 girls then crying into the camera saying he’s had his heart broken and doesn’t want it to happen again.. despite the girl doing absolute nothing to give him that indication. Cries and says he misses her after she leaves.. then it’s like she never existed the next day when the new girls come in.

The half Irish guy is so arrogant he was desperate to get a bombshell, as he couldn’t go back to Jessie after she said she would maybe keep her options open. He will just completely blank Jessie now as he isn’t the type to take rejection well.

Advertisement