Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

The half Irish guy is so arrogant he was desperate to get a bombshell, as he couldn’t go back to Jessie after she said she would maybe keep her options open. He will just completely blank Jessie now as he isn’t the type to take rejection well.

I find him so dull and awkward. Hes a classic example of someone whose attractiveness is based on looks but doesn't really have the chat to back it up.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Hello love island junckies. Are there any fit birds on the Australian version?

Looking forward to fireworks at the Christmas Party special edition.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Hello love island junckies. Are there any fit birds on the Australian version?

Its Love Island, and with Australians, so in a shocking twist - YES the women are goodlooking.

Lots of fake boobs though, boob jobs must be big business down under.

SozBbz wrote: »
    Its Love Island, and with Australians, so in a shocking twist - YES the women are goodlooking.

Lots of fake boobs though, boob jobs must be big business down under.

Who has the nicest rack do you reckon? Are there any genuine breasts on the show? Who do you fancy the most?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Who has the nicest rack do you reckon? Are there any genuine breasts on the show? Who do you fancy the most?

One of the girls is named Cartier and she has 2 fried eggs. Or even pancakes with a little cherry tomato on top. No rack whatsoever.

• Advertisement

One of the girls is named Cartier and she has 2 fried eggs. Or even pancakes with a little cherry tomato on top. No rack whatsoever.

I think I saw her. She looks really pretty. I actually quite like women with small chests as well, it is looks for me all the time.

What is the show like Manure? Is there any genuine scandal or are they just a gang of bores hanging around a villa in Figi?

They were on Mallorca last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

I heard its better than the UK cause there's so much more switching, haven't seen much of it myself

There was even two girls coupled up at one stage, think it only lasted a couple of days though

I heard its better than the UK cause there's so much more switching, haven't seen much of it myself

There was even two girls coupled up at one stage, think it only lasted a couple of days though

Sounds pretentious enough. Very Australian altogether. If I was a bloke on there I would not be wasting my time going for a girl who might suddenly decide she wants to dump you for one of the other girls. I mean that is just greedy.

How do you find the Australians? I sometimes develop acute neuralgia if I watch Home and Away or Neighbours. The accent really wrecks my head at times. I think I might be allergic to Australians, does such a phobia exist?

I think I saw her. She looks really pretty. I actually quite like women with small chests as well, it is looks for me all the time.

What is the show like Manure? Is there any genuine scandal or are they just a gang of bores hanging around a villa in Figi?

They were on Mallorca last year?

It’s pretty good, tho there isn’t as much drama in it this year as there was in the UK show. Also the guys on it this year are nowhere as macho and aggressive as the Aussie guys who were on last year. There hasn’t been much fighting this year.
    The half Irish guy is very unlikeable. He thinks he’s Gods gift to women and the alpha-male but he’s neither.
    And there is another fella, who has been funny and is likeabke, but he cries like a hysterical girl when he has a breakup, it’s quite funny.
    But all in all it’s been too rushed, the quality of islander not as good as last year or UK series, and not enough fighting on it, or riding!!

They are in Fiji, it looks like the same house they filmed the US show on. Yes I watched that one also!!

• Advertisement

They are in Fiji, it looks like the same house they filmed the US show on. Yes I watched that one also!!

Huh? No its not, its totally different. The USA villa was much more colourful and had a different shaped pool.

This villa is modern/whitewashed looking - looks like Majorca almost, which is weird.

SozBbz wrote: »
    Huh? No its not, its totally different. The USA villa was much more colourful and had a different shaped pool.

This villa is modern/whitewashed looking - looks like Majorca almost, which is weird.

They are definitely in Fiji. Maybe not same villa as US but definitely Fiji.

They are definitely in Fiji. Maybe not same villa as US but definitely Fiji.

Yeah I know they're in Fiji, but its not the same villa which is what you said before.

I said the Australian villa looks *like* it could be Majorca because its so white/modern/boxy (actually it looks like it could be anywhere sunny, theres nothing Fijian about it whatsoever)

The USA villa was far more distinctively Fijian. Brightly coloured with hut style roofs and palm trees around the place.

The Tasmanian Thunder Tits are out in force tonight.

Cartier is pretty. Tear fest already. Which one has the giant cans?

Cartier is pretty. Tear fest already. Which one has the giant cans?

Jessie is the girl from Tasmania. She got the plastic bangers.

Crap episode tonight.

I stopped watching. There was a sailing documentary on BBC4. Much better watch, about the first all female crew to finish the Whitbread.

I will tune in again , but it looks terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭rocky1813

So glad to see that Irish dope Eoghan dumped from the island. He has such an awful personality.

rocky1813 wrote: »
    So glad to see that Irish dope Eoghan dumped from the island. He has such an awful personality.

Yeah. Even when he got dumped he was still bragging about how all the women wanted him. In reality all the women were bored with the big dope.

• Advertisement

What’s the deal with the blokes on this show putting on makeup?? It’s not even tv studio type prep, they are putting it on when they get dressed up for the evening, like a woman. These guys are spending hours in the gym to get their six packs and toned muscles, they go on about being top shaggers and so macho, and then they put on makeup like a Barbie doll. What a bunch of pussies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭RugbyLover123

Lads on the Oz show are embarrassing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

Is Luke forgetting that he couldn't decide between Cassie and Isabella at one point? Is he forgetting what show he's on?

Is Luke forgetting that he couldn't decide between Cassie and Isabella at one point? Is he forgetting what show he's on?

That Luke fella is a right twat. He becomes very aggressive when things don’t go his way. Him and Cassie together would have been very toxic, as she will give as well as she would take from him.

Omg, the latest bombshell on love island Australia is the love child of Pete Burns and Mrs Frankestine. She is god awful looking and has had more work done on her face than the cathedral in Barcelona.

Omg, the latest bombshell on love island Australia is the love child of Pete Burns and Mrs Frankestine. She is god awful looking and has had more work done on her face than the cathedral in Barcelona.

This one is absolutely mad for pipe. First night in bed with a fella and she is full on under the sheets and is openly expressing how horny she is. This is all fair enough I guess, but she knows she is on tv, so it’s a bit too much. Even for a modern liberal lefty like me!!

Who from this years LI do you expect to see on the next season of Celebs go Dating?? 1 boy and 1 girl. My guess is Anton and the crazy blonde that got infatuated with Curtis can’t remember her name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

Who from this years LI do you expect to see on the next season of Celebs go Dating?? 1 boy and 1 girl. My guess is Anton and the crazy blonde that got infatuated with Curtis can’t remember her name.

It was already announced, Amy is in the lineup.

Hopefully Maura Higgins. I am fancying the arse off her since the summer. She is much better looking than the Aussie scrotes.

NINTCHDBPICT000496946509-1.jpg

• Advertisement

She would ate them up for dinner with no salt. Savage bird.

1_maura-higgins.png

Advertisement