Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,700 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

She wont be sacked but a man certainly would. The message to young girls and women watching love island is go ahead and assault your boyfriend nothing much will come of it.

Btw if he had hit her back all we would hear of is him being a monster and her the poor victim. Makes you wonder how many domestic violence incidents are initiated by women.

Maura Higgins is set to replace her as host if the tabloids are to be believed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Flack has been charged with a domestic violence incident, really hope ITV don't drop her from LI.

Don't think she would be a big loss

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Flack isn’t even good. Compared to Sophie Monk, who actually seems to have a natural banter with the contestants. Flack just does the open mouth walk and reads off the cue cards while picking her nails.
    Would be no loss to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

Don't rate Flack at all. The show set it up to seem like all the contestants were wowed when she arrived. It was really cringe. The slowed down walk etc..She never brought much personality to the role. I don't think she deserves this gig anymore anyway. Did I read this isn't the first time the police have frequented her home? And now her ex is heavily insinuating he also is a victim and was asked to sign a disclaimer? Common! As a celebrity she should know that, unfortunately, your personal life becomes public and you have to set an example of sorts. None of us were there but I trust the police have found her charge of battery to be appropriate. Give someone else a chance who won't squander the opportunity. As I said she didn't show much personality. Just imagine Maura! 🀣

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Apparently she battered him with a phone when she misinterpreted a text a 60 year old sent him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,180 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Maura Higgins is set to replace her as host if the tabloids are to be believed

Mauras signed to do Dancing on Ice so don't see how she could.

To thine own self be true

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Mauras signed to do Dancing on Ice so don't see how she could.

More money ?

I think she would be tailor made for the role myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Laura Whitmore is the name I am hearing who will replace Flack is she gets the chop. Am not a huge fan of this Bray bird to be honest.

Great pick of Maura here , looks fancy. I reckon she gets the job.

https://entertainment.ie/tv/tv-news/maura-higgins-love-island-caroline-flack-434025/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Great pick of Maura here , looks fancy. I reckon she gets the job.

https://entertainment.ie/tv/tv-news/maura-higgins-love-island-caroline-flack-434025/

Moron are those ur lip marks on Maura’s fine ass??!!

• Advertisement

Moron are those ur lip marks on Maura’s fine ass??!!

I don't wear lipstick that often manure, so not on this occasion.

But all she ever has to do is ask...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Still Ill wrote: »
    Apparently she battered him with a phone when she misinterpreted a text a 60 year old sent him

Was it a text Flack herself had sent?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Was it a text Flack herself had sent?

Nope it was a text from a 60 year old woman that Flack misinterpreted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Laura Whitmore is the name I am hearing who will replace Flack is she gets the chop. Am not a huge fan of this Bray bird to be honest.

I really hope its not Laura. Cant stand her. Wouldn't mind maura.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

neonsofa wrote: »

I detest Laura.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

Never quite understood the amount of hate Laura Whitmore gets.

Wouldnt happen to be another example of Irish on Irish begrudgery perchance?

SozBbz wrote: »

Nah...I just think she’s a cnut

SozBbz wrote: »

Maura is Irish.

Anyway, shes just not likeable, thats why.

Rfrip wrote: »
    I detest Laura.

Same person <3

Same person <3

Always sis !!!

• Advertisement

I hate her now as well.

I hate her now as well.

Preach sis <3

• Registered Users Posts: 11,950 ✭✭✭✭anewme

I'd be the very first to say if a male presenter hit a female with a phone they should be sacked, so same should be applied to Caroline Flack if it turns out to be true.

The previous apprentice guy she was houng out with was made sign an NDA, so there may be something up with that too.

anewme wrote: »
    I'd be the very first to say if a male presenter hit a female with a phone they should be sacked, so same should be applied to Caroline Flack if it turns out to be true.

The previous apprentice guy she was houng out with was made sign an NDA, so there may be something up with that too.

That's to keep it hush hush about all the banger she is doing. A lot of celebs get them when they start dating nobodies, the last thing they need is their exes squealing to the press after they get bored and dump them for someone new. ( or attack them with a mobile phone, whichever comes first)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,950 ✭✭✭✭anewme

That's to keep it hush hush about all the banger she is doing. A lot of celebs get them when they start dating nobodies, the last thing they need is their exes squealing to the press after they get bored and dump them for someone new. ( or attack them with a mobile phone, whichever comes first)

What is banger?

anewme wrote: »
    What is banger?

It is slang for cocaine use.

ie. Snow, Charlie , Gack , Beak , Sniff , Bolivian Marching Powder etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,717 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Hard to see Maura getting the gig, she isn't really presenter material. I suspect flack will keep it.

Laura Whitmore would be bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Hard to see Maura getting the gig, she isn't really presenter material. I suspect flack will keep it.

Laura Whitmore would be bad.

The boyfriend would help her land the job though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

Caroline flack has stepped down for the next season. Laura Whitmore or Maya Jama as a replacement I'd reckon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Do they even need a replacement? Caroline showed up one a month with her tits hanging out strutting in like lady muck and got paid an obscene amount for doing the bare minimum. In recent episodes they had the islanders reading the texts from a phone and it worked just as well. Caroline never fully committed to the show anyway— she was always flying over and back, caught between whatever toxic relationship she happened to be in at the time.

Advertisement