Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

SusieBlue wrote: »
    I'm warming to Anton, he's just a little clueless eejit. He seems to continuously embarrass himself and he isn't even aware of it.

I cringe at how cocky he is. When Anna starts saying about 'this guy' having a great body, he smiled knowing she meant him.

Except she didn't. Probably my favourite moment of the whole thing.

Starts banging on about his quad sweep and pointing to where quads should be.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

I cringe at how cocky he is. When Anna starts saying about 'this guy' having a great body, he smiled knowing she meant him.

Except she didn't. Probably my favourite moment of the whole thing.

Starts banging on about his quad sweep and pointing to where quads should be.

And he's gay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 521 ✭✭✭maxsmum

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    And he's gay.

Lads everyone has gone on this car crash tv of a show as apparently heterosexual. Can we not keep diverting to accusing them of being closeted. If they are that's their prerogative. Let's assume they're straight as they say they are (and just slag them brutally for everything else)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

maxsmum wrote: »
    Lads everyone has gone on this car crash tv of a show as apparently heterosexual. Can we not keep diverting to accusing them of being closeted. If they are that's their prerogative. Let's assume they're straight as they say they are (and just slag them brutally for everything else)

I agree, except for Curtis though, he is a bit gay in fairness... and come to think of it Anton is as well. So I actually don't agree with you now. Forget what I just said please.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Curtis grew up mostly around women through the ballroom dancing, so he’s used to being around them and probably explains why he’s a bit camp.

He’s the only bloke in there with any game though. He makes them all laugh, he entertains and he comes across as very funny as well. He just knows how to chat to women and have the craic with them.

The rest of them (except maybe Joe) don’t know what to once they say ‘you’re fit’.

Tommy saying Molly’s most attractive quality was her teddy bear. He had an open goal and absolutely bottled it.

• Advertisement

Faugheen wrote: »
    Curtis grew up mostly around women through the ballroom dancing, so he’s used to being around them and probably explains why he’s a bit camp.

He’s the only bloke in there with any game though. He makes them all laugh, he entertains and he comes across as very funny as well. He just knows how to chat to women and have the craic with them.

He's probably the only one that has more than one dimension.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Anton isn't gay, Anton is just in love with Anton. Why else would you get yourself a Porsche for his 21st?

I just love him, he's next level simple and so oblivious.

I watched the trailer for tonight and it looks like the girls are going to turn on Molly Mae.

Da Bitches are gonna start fighting.... coooooool, finally.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Just remembering how brilliant coleen nolan and Kim were!

Is Amber just wearing a green bra ?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

Amber is so arrogant it's unreal. If my misses was like her I'd be in prison for domestic abuse.

Your man is as smooth as a snooker ball.

" I would have thought that " :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I'd be afraid of Amber if she was my beauty therapist! She would make you feel like ****!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

He looks like their holiday rep in that outfit.

Apart from anything else she's completely gormless and the most terrifying version of an idiot …… she actually thinks she's smart.

Hopeless case.

Molly Mae is gonna cause some problems!!!

I love how not a single guy is really into Amber, probably because she's such a dope.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

Amber is a pain in the hole.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

LirW wrote: »
    I love how not a single guy is really into Amber, probably because she's such a dope.

She's an idiot so unattractive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

It's very patronising towards the Irish one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

I thought the same, what’s that all about

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 306 ✭✭Rmgblue

Yewande has seriously dumbed herself down. What a shame

Molly Mae looks like she's had a tiny head and has fashioned a somewhat normal size head out of foundation.

In fairness to Molly Mae the other birds don't like her cause she is smart, not foooking Einstein or anything , but above average.

Yewande is the perfect combo of pretty and smart, she deserved so much better!

MM looks like either Z celeb or scummy mummy pushing a buggy around in a really run down part of Manchester.

It was the same with Dr. Alex last year!

LirW wrote: »
    Yewande is the perfect combo of pretty and smart, she deserved so much better!

MM looks like either Z celeb or scummy mummy pushing a buggy around in a really run down part of Manchester.

She reminds me of Brian McFadden's ex... is it Kerry McFadden.

kerry-katona-seen-leaving-the-itv-studios-after-hosting-loose-women-picture-id498450090?s=612x612

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Has the do bits society had any meetings yet this year?? When is the riding gonna start?? It’s been boring now the last 2 nights.

You know I just noticed that all those blokes are shaving their chests.... Gang a show-boys.

Am I showing my age now ? Is that the norm for 20 somethings ?

• Advertisement

Sherif was missing tonight!?

Advertisement