Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Now I hope that Anton the Manton steps his game up, there are new girls around the corner! Will they break a couple up? I hope for some Lucie and Joe drama.
    Please dear producer gods, bring it on!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

Here we go

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,573 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Was just about to post asking was it Maura Higgins! Explains why she's been so quiet the last 2 weeks!

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

LirW wrote: »
    Now I hope that Anton the Manton steps his game up, there are new girls around the corner! Will they break a couple up? I hope for some Lucie and Joe drama.
    Please dear producer gods, bring it on!

Nah, been there done that. I want Amy and Curtis drama because Amy really wound me up tonight with her carry on.

• Advertisement

Why does MM keep talking about intelligent convo. She's an idiot.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Haha my friend knows the Irish girl going in some wannabe wag insta hun type
    From ballymahon in Longford was engaged to a local lad
    She has deleted her Facebook lol but not instagram

bigpink wrote: »

A wag him? From Longford? Hold the phone.

No chance.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,573 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

She's been a professional model for quite a while in fairness to her and has made a decent enough career from it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Looks like she's been doing the old pooo on chest down in Dubai.

Fheckin Love Island Lhike , Fheck sake.

Are ya wantin to go outsoid in da car lhike?

https://www.instagram.com/maurahiggins/

Tommy's on paper I would say, just in time for the recoupling.

• Advertisement

antodeco wrote: »
    She's been a professional model for quite a while in fairness to her and has made a decent enough career from it.

Yeah last 5 years yeah doing a lot of modeling and promo girl stuff your right
    Her boyfriend is a video producer director

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,261 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Wow, she's gorgeous. When I saw the name and that she was from Longford, I was expecting a Macra queen or something but she's beautiful.
    Anton will be like a lost puppy following her around.

To thine own self be true

In fairness she was better looking before all the work but that’s the Instagram look the show wants

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

The show is boring because it's a load of good looking people with no personality, they never had to bother to develop one. I thought Tommy Fury would be interesting. Must be the dullest Fury and gypsy on the planet. You would literally get more craic at Mass with the aul ones than this lot.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

Sounds painful, does she have a Longford accent or is that fake as well :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Seems anton has gone now as well. According to Facebook love island page. Getting really set up for curtis to win !

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Seems anton has gone now as well. According to Facebook love island page. Getting really set up for curtis to win !

Don't see anything there now, link?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,050 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I heard when Sherif left he said to the producers
    it is what is it
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Don't see anything there now, link?
    Maybe false news. No.mention of it on this morning show.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭corkboy38

The instagram messages were confirmed fake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 BoredwithLife

Wonder what Sherif did to annoy the producers. Surely Anton isn't gone too. There will be nobody left on the island at this stage.

Glad that we have another Irish girl coming onto the show.

Liked Iain Stirling joke between Lucie and Joe saying that they got "board" with each other. Lucie and Joe make a good couple. Perhaps contenders to be winners at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

I hope the new girls stir up a huge amount of sh!the. Like breaking couples up, being spiteful, all that craic. I need this to start getting interesting, their conversations are so boring omg.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

This show is very boring this year. What happened to riding in the cupboard or shagging 1st night in the love shack?? The producers need to do something why did they choose this boring cast.

Maybe they've toned in down in response to the controversy over the suicides? Just guessing. It's not its usual self in my opinion.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

The problem with the show is that the lads are all too pally.

You’ll get bitchiness between girls but the lads all pretend to be mates. It was the same to a point last year apart from Eyal and Dr. Alex, and the night the lads mugged Eyal so Alex could chat with Meghan.

That was brilliant tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Sandz_066

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I told ya about Curtis , he's a dirty bastard. Getting knots out of his back, state of him.

Grow up, seriously. :rolleyes:

pinkyeye wrote: »

I know what I saw sweetheart, it was blatant.

pinkyeye wrote: »

• Advertisement

IAMAMORON wrote: »

Curtis " how are you feeling about the new guy "

" cause your my boy "

FFS.

Advertisement