Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

At 28 Maura has a fair few miles on the clock. She would be a 151D as far as I am concerned.
    Essex tho younger at 26 ain’t got no great chassis on her so she is a 13D and ready for the scrap yard.

Its more like 151LD , ffs get it right.

Also at 28 she is actually a 91 LD , which makes her a " classic "

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

At 28 Maura has a fair few miles on the clock.

ah-heyor_o_891498.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭corkboy38

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

corkboy38 wrote: »

Thank God. I was starting to get worried about this series!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Tonight is going to be so juicy, I hope it doesn't disappoint. Maura appears to have balls of steel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 BoredwithLife

Well last nights episode was a bit interesting.

I say Maura is going to ruffle a few feathers in there over the next while. Amber has kind of mellowed out a bit and Amy has gotten a bit crazy.

Curtis has described Amy as his "half girlfriend". Talk about sugarcoating the relationship. Perhaps Curtis sees that Amy is a bit difficult, sees the "half girlfriend" as bit more acceptable way of being her friend and is waiting for somebody better to come along. He sees no future with Amy.

Also why does Amy have a problem with Lucie spending time with Joe. Is'nt that the objective of Love Island - to get into a couple with someone and spend much time with them as possible. It clearly defeats the purpose of Amy being on Love Island.

Imagine the carnage if Curtis had his head turned. Amy would go full on Fatal Attraction I'd say.

I bet he regrets locking things down with her and making it more exclusive now that more feisty girls are joining in.
    It would have been far easier to give her the shove before he made her his half gf, but now it'll be more complicated and he'll be portrayed like the bad guy...Not unlike when Wes dumped Laura for Megan.

I say Amy didn't like to be referred as his "half girlfriend". It was probably a blow to her confidence.

Amy will carry on like Laura from last years Love Island. Acting all psycho when things don't her get way in the relationship department.

Who will Anna couple up with now that Sherif has gone? Surely not Anton I hope. She deserves better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

Amy will carry on like Laura from last years Love Island. Acting all psycho when things don't her get way in the relationship department.

In fairness to Laura, she was dumped twice by men who told her they were so into her until someone better came along.

I think Amy's dramatics was more to detract from her being bitchy about Joe and Lucy. She was expecting Curtis to get involved in the bitching and when he didn't she turned on the tears.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭LincolnHawk

If a couple can't bitch together about other people then what's the point...Amy and Curtis won't last

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

From day one I thought Amy was going to show to be a bit of a crazy person.

Think her reactions the other day were the first hints. Let's face it she was annoyed about the whole "half-girlfriend" thing and then getting jealous over Lucy and Joe was daft. Clear it wasn't about her and Curtis' relationship but rather them being in the spotlight as the 'ideal couple'. She was just pissed her thunder was stolen and they couldn't play it up more. Saying how good a friend of Lucy she is then surely you'd be happy. Then she went off bitching about Joe and Lucy. I thought Joe's "**** off" wasn't one of those angry ones but rather you're taking the piss, she was saying it with a deeper voice and sterner face than the sandwich man, and played up Lucy's reaction too.

Loved it when Curtis couldn't understand what her problem was. Then she goes crying to girls about him not understanding. I think she's a bit calculated too. Was a bit awkward when she was saying about apologising (something you clearly feel like doing when you know you were in the wrong) and Amber was backing her up not to do it, poor Curtis half heartedly had to agree. I've noticed a few times that she tends to stir it around and rally the troops behind her. I know Joe is a bit of a gob****e but I think she painted him into much worse as this possessive pyscho and sold it to everybody while she's a nutter herself. Could see her going full crazy if Curtis wanted to get to know other people.

I think Curtis will regret every day that passes that he's stuck in that relationship with her getting more comfortable to be even more crazy. Either he will somehow power through in an attempt to win or he'll have a meltdown and feck off from her.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Just saw the preview. Finally looks like proper drama.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

Adamocovic wrote: »
    From day one I thought Amy was going to show to be a bit of a crazy person.

Think her reactions the other day were the first hints. Let's face it she was annoyed about the whole "half-girlfriend" thing and then getting jealous over Lucy and Joe was daft. Clear it wasn't about her and Curtis' relationship but rather them being in the spotlight as the 'ideal couple'. She was just pissed her thunder was stolen and they couldn't play it up more. Saying how good a friend of Lucy she is then surely you'd be happy. Then she went off bitching about Joe and Lucy. I thought Joe's "**** off" wasn't one of those angry ones but rather you're taking the piss, she was saying it with a deeper voice and sterner face than the sandwich man, and played up Lucy's reaction too.

Loved it when Curtis couldn't understand what her problem was. Then she goes crying to girls about him not understanding. I think she's a bit calculated too. Was a bit awkward when she was saying about apologising (something you clearly feel like doing when you know you were in the wrong) and Amber was backing her up not to do it, poor Curtis half heartedly had to agree. I've noticed a few times that she tends to stir it around and rally the troops behind her. I know Joe is a bit of a gob****e but I think she painted him into much worse as this possessive pyscho and sold it to everybody while she's a nutter herself. Could see her going full crazy if Curtis wanted to get to know other people.

I think Curtis will regret every day that passes that he's stuck in that relationship with her getting more comfortable to be even more crazy. Either he will somehow power through in an attempt to win or he'll have a meltdown and feck off from her.

People could possibly turn on her and want him single and want him to couple with someone else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭leestone

Say Maura is some shift

It's all an act by Maura, I thought that was fairly obvious. She's all billy big bollox now but will be the first to complain about getting the cold shoulder from the girls.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

corkboy38 wrote: »
    It's all an act by Maura, I thought that was fairly obvious. She's all billy big bollox now but will be the first to complain about getting the cold shoulder from the girls.

Her life in Ireland is ruined off how she's acted already no doubt

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Her life in Ireland is ruined off how she's acted already no doubt

By the looks of her Instagram I doubt she gives 2 hoots.

Fair play to her, she has come a long way from Ballymahon.

Herself and Tommy are going to be TV heaven. I cannot wait.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    By the looks of her Instagram I doubt she gives 2 hoots.

Fair play to her, she has come a long way from Ballymahon.

Herself and Tommy are going to be TV heaven. I cannot wait.

That’s the life she craved and has gotten it so fair play

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

I am joining later than expected! Have been catching up and up to date now. Not read back much but:

I really don't like Amy and Curtis- they are what's know as the producers pet like Jack and Dani. Not keen on Joe or Molly Mai either. Anton becoming more likable.

Finally I am not sure Danny is genuine about Yewand, might be game playing....

Hopefully Maura doesn't embarrass us to much but still bring some drama.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Omg. Maura has to be related to una foden. Exact same voice!

Maura’s accent is actually violent. I can’t deal with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Underground

Jesus the bitchiness on show from the girls laughing at the new girls like that, like something you'd see in a teenage high school comedy. Unbelievable.

Go on Anton lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Jesus the bitchiness on show from the girls laughing at the new girls like that, like something you'd see in a teenage high school comedy. Unbelievable.

Yeah they are coming across quite childish..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

Maura is well able for the girls but they're being a bit nasty. Has to be nerve wracking to go in as it is without that.

The immaturity of the girls is unbelievable. I'm loving the drama but also dying of the cringe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Gone are the days of it being OK to stick a wine bottle up yourself on reality TV but by christ if there was ever another lady I could see doing it and not giving a single feck tis Maura.

I want her in the house ASAP :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,600 ✭✭✭✭walshb

This Irish lass is fierce annoying..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,600 ✭✭✭✭walshb

It is scripted, you know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Finally the drama I was waiting for.

But for real, Maura sounds like a pikey, not joking.

Advertisement