Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Underground

walshb wrote: »
    It is scripted, you know?

Is it? I'm sure they're egged on by producers but I wouldn't have thought it's scripted. I would imagine the jealousy on show is genuine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭naughto

Fair f1cks to her she will not take any sh1te

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,600 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Is it? I'm sure they're egged on by producers but I wouldn't have thought it's scripted. I would imagine the jealousy on show is genuine.

Jealousy? Of what? These people are in a reality show. It’s a game. No love, feelings or emotions..

No different than staged wrestling.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭corkboy38

ahahah curtis sliding in the DMs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

LirW wrote: »
    Finally the drama I was waiting for.

But for real, Maura sounds like a pikey, not joking.

I actually like Maura accent. And yes she does sound just like una Healy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

corkboy38 wrote: »
    ahahah curtis sliding in the DMs

Amy’s gonna have a full blown meltdown when she finds out. I await in anticipation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

Lucas44 wrote: »
    Nice of Maura to remind all of us that girls from Longford always have and remain slags

I know practically nothing of the people of Longford or what the girls from there might be like but what makes you think Maura is a slag? Because she's expressed a sexual interest in a man? 🙄

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

It feels like the dam is bursting.
    Hell is about to break lose.

I also hope that Lucie and Joe stay a couple but this weird couple that isolate themselves so it leads to problems down the line.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,119 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Cop onto yourself.... she's so right.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,119 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

It's just banter......no, it's not girls. Girls let themselves down, big time.
    Fair dues to the lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Props to the boys, they're not letting any of that intimidation slide. Made me like them even more.

So I guess their day off will be Saturday and tommy and Maura will be allowed watch the Tyson fight??

No, I want fistfights!

If he wants me.....if....IF???

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Can't wait for the inevitable Molly Mae Vs Maura boxing match with Tommy as the ring girl :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Maura is a head melt.

Molly May is the female Joe.

A 560 degree turn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Underground

Ah here, now Anna is being a melt egging Molly on (same Molly who had been stringing the 3 lads along all week) . Used to like Anna too.

Is it just me, or is the lighting in the camera room is so unflattering to literally everyone?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

What is 560°

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

I think Tommy should run a mile from Mollie AND Maura

Molly Mae is a poster bunny boiler.

It’s the least that Molly May deserves after wearing such a horrible dress tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Was Tommys hand in his pocket or elsewhere?

Playing a game, the penny dropped !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I feel like Mollie is so loyal right now

Curtis is an absolute rock of sense.

He wont survive in there :pac:

Molly Mae is surprised about Tommy and didn't see this coming, when he literally did the same thing a few days ago to Lucie when Molly Mae came in. MM has been stringing along 3 lads at once this whole time, but Tommy is Mr Evil for looking elsewhere when she's been a bitch this whole time. The pair of them are thickkkkk

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

That's what she gets for teasing the three lads for the last week. Tough titties.

Advertisement