Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Underground

Well, now I like Anton. What a man

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,119 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Made your bed....lie in it.......BOOM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Anton with the TKO I am liviiing for the drama

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

Anton with the TKO I am liviiing for the drama

That was brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭corkboy38

Anton needs to stay on regardless of being single...TV gold.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Wow, that episode was wild, I have high hopes for tomorrow. It had everything: catfights, couple fights, Tommy saying stupid ****e that doesn't make sense, Anton being Anton.
    Now keep that level up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Harpy wrote: »
    That was brilliant.

Confidence is on the up coz he's getting his eyebrows sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Just as I was pissed Granny Curtis defused the drama then Anton pipes up.

Makes me a bigger fan of his. You could see him rolling his eyes as MM went on. He was dead right. Curtis said the same thing just too politely to hit.

Maura has been a great addition. The girls always lose it when they add two. Thought Danny was dead right. Annoyed me how Amber was taking the victory wish Michael pushed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Lucas44

Syndic wrote: »
    I know practically nothing of the people of Longford or what the girls from there might be like but what makes you think Maura is a slag? Because she's expressed a sexual interest in a man? 🙄

Well I invite you to pay a visit there and get back to me as for expressing an interest sexually is one thing but acting and talking like a girl off babestation is another. I’m sure her mother and relatives are listening proudly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Molly Mae saying Tommy wasn’t clever enough to be doing it to make her jealous was golden.

• Advertisement

I think Tommy should run a mile from Mollie AND Maura

I think he'd rather run straight to the hideaway with Maura.

Lucas44 wrote: »
    Well I invite you to pay a visit there and get back to me as for expressing an interest sexually is one thing but acting and talking like a girl off babestation is another. I’m sure her mother and relatives are listening proudly

It's classic Love Island chat. Much rather someone in there genuinely looking for a ride...I mean Love.. than the ones looking to coast there way through.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

Well, now I like Anton. What a man

Hilarious stuff from Anton

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Cop on to yourself needs to be the take away from this season.

Nice “they brought it on themselves” by Yewande when saying the girls deserve the reaction. Pathetic stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Angliru

One of the best episodes ever? **** me it had everything. Joe didn't say one word all episode and wasn't even on camera once.

Angliru wrote: »
    One of the best episodes ever? **** me it had everything. Joe didn't say one word all episode and wasn't even on camera once.

I wish Michael and Amber would have had a sneaky anger ride.

But I told you last week, Anton is the greatest, there is so much potential. Proper Tallafornia Cormac just richer and even more into himself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

Lucas44 wrote: »
    Syndic wrote: »
    I know practically nothing of the people of Longford or what the girls from there might be like but what makes you think Maura is a slag? Because she's expressed a sexual interest in a man? 🙄

The sexual comments she made would be widely accepted if made by a man. I hate when people make these generalised statements but it's true.

She could frequently sit with her mother and explicitly detail all the men's faces she would like to sit on. Her mother's probably another Longford slag you speak of 🙄

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I think Tommy should run a mile from Mollie AND Maura

Those legs haven’t got a mile in them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

enricoh wrote: »
    Not that stupid, jumped ship asap to the cracker!

Cracker? I've pulled better in abrakebabra I don't rate her at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Paying doesn't count.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,216 ✭✭✭crisco10

Turns out maura can manage a swing AND a drink. No instructions needed.

JeffKenna wrote: »
    Paying doesn't count.

That rules out your misses so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭enricoh

Beer goggles don't count!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Maura with one of the greatest ever entrances there. All she has to do now is bin Tommy for the next new guy and she'll be inducted into the Hall of Fame

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Angliru

Still Ill wrote: »
    Maura with one of the greatest ever entrances there. All she has to do now is bin Tommy for the next new guy and she'll be inducted into the Hall of Fame

Even better if she makes a beeline for Curtis

Still Ill wrote: »

You mean doing a 560 on Tommy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,261 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Regardless of whether Mollie had committed to Tommy or not, he'd have had his head turned by Maura anyway.
    He's putting the blame back on Mollie but he was always going to fall for Maura.
    Why wouldn't he?
    Maura was all but falling onto his lap.
    Oh and Tommy, if you do a 360 you actually end up where you started!

To thine own self be true

Regardless of whether Mollie had committed to Tommy or not, he'd have had his head turned by Maura anyway.
    He's putting the blame back on Mollie but he was always going to fall for Maura.
    Why wouldn't he?
    Maura was all but falling onto his lap.
    Oh and Tommy, if you do a 360 you actually end up where you started!
    he done a 560°

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Molly Mae has been reminding me of someone since she arrived in the villa but I couldn’t figure out who, and I just put my finger on it.

She’s the image of a young Kerry Katona.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

Did Maura and Yewande interact at all? Be funny if they became friendly

Advertisement