Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 BoredwithLife

What a brilliant episode of Love Island last night. They should have called that episode "The Long Night". It seemed like a long night for everyone.

Maura made a spectacular entrance. She turned a lot of heads and created a lot of drama "Big Brother" style. I love it.

In fairness to Mollie Mae, she obviously doesn't realize the purpose of being on Love Island. New attractive females are going to show up and cause a bit of a stir. She realized there was a bit of chemistry between Maura and Tommy and couldn't hack it. She was coupled with Tommy, had something good with him and thought he would be her safety net. How Maura came along and threw a spanner in the works.

Even when Maura entered the show some of the girls were mean and nasty towards her. They should grow up a bit. It's only a game show.

In relation to the coupling of Amy and Curtis. Anytime Curtis has upsetted Amy she always gathers the rest of the gang so she can have a whine and a moan. Its going to become so formulaic. Curtis is going to get bored with it. He might want to couple up with someone else. Perhaps new girl Elma could be in his sights. Its going to be a sad tragic end between Curtis and Amy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

The old girls were really immature when they were fake laughing at the new girls, very uncool. Made a show of themselves altogether. Also actually really unwelcoming and rude.

It is shocking how they can get so emotionally attached to their partners without actually having any real contact with them in under 2 weeks, the psychologists would have a field day there.

Still no feedback from Lucie's Instagram message either. She either can't access her account or she is ghosting me. I am starting to get worried now. Not even an acknowledgement.:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Still no feedback from Lucie's Instagram message either. She either can't access her account or she is ghosting me. I am starting to get worried now. Not even an acknowledgement.:mad:

I hope you are joking. They have no access to their social media, and even if they did, I wouldn't be holding my breath for a response.
    They get thousands of messages a day, they aren't going to reply to all of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

There is only 1 solution to this. You have to be the next male bombshell, go in there and grab Lucy away from Joe.

• Advertisement

I feel really sorry for Molly Mae. That is textbook gang bullying going on there. It is a TV gameshow and Tommy has acted like a bit of a schit. I sent her a message of support there on Instagram to tell her I care, it is awful when your feeling like that.

I told her she has my 560% support.:P

Glad to see Anton finally tell it like it is. They don't take any nonsense up in Scotland, they are on the ball when it comes to being straight up. Molly was playing him too.

TV gold, thin is the line between love and hate.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

She replied to me earlier...

JeffKenna wrote: »
    She replied to me earlier...

Bitch, I knew it. Are you being serious?

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭corkboy38

****s about to go down.

Maura in action

Skip to 1:30, "one box to the shnot"

• Advertisement

corkboy38 wrote: »

****s about to go down.

Go on Maura ya good ting.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

Right so the gafs up in a heap tonight hahaha. Maura knows exactly what's she's doing.

I’ll call it now. Tommy/Maura to win love island.

No chance they will be gone soon.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Did Maura and Yewande interact at all? Be funny if they became friendly

They live a half hour apart strange

bigpink wrote: »
    They live a half hour apart strange

Is yewande not from celbridge

I can't believe Anton is 20/1. I have had a fiver.

They won't let you double the bet. I think Michael and Amber are dark horses. Amber is very immature, but herself and Michael are a good fit I think. He " completes " her. If I had to go for pints with any of those lads it would be Michael. And yes Anton could tag along as well...

https://www.oddschecker.com/tv/love-island/top-man

https://www.oddschecker.com/tv/love-island/top-woman

Amber has a schneak of a chance if she makes it with Michael, they both have the common touch deep down. They are also both from the " norf" of England, they "do-be-doin" a lot of the "voten"... like.

Is yewande not from celbridge

Enfield I heard.

Enfield I heard.

Oh right right. I just read the paper ha

Oh right right. I just read the paper ha

She could be from both in fairness, I just heard Enfield. They are not that far apart either. If your parents were split up or anything like that. Or maybe she has left home etc. Or even she lives somewhere in between and is just keeping it simple. Or some other stupid reason which I can't think of now..

• Advertisement

She could be from both in fairness, I just heard Enfield. They are not that far apart either. If your parents were split up or anything like that. Or maybe she has left home etc. Or even she lives somewhere in between and is just keeping it simple. Or some other stupid reason which I can't think of now..

Hahah anyway I doubt she wants any connection to Maura at the moment haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Just saw this on FB, the person who is looking after Amber's Instagram account has shared some of the nasty messages members of the public have sent her.
    I'm actually appalled, I know they open themselves up to a certain level of criticism but nobody deserves that kind of abuse. Its unacceptable.

Delighted that the screenshots were shared without the usernames blurred out - serves them right for being such horrible bullies.

Link to the post/screenshots here.

I think Maura is a legend. Proper stuff. She has a big Instagram page, she has done modelling all over the world , she is on a popular TV show and she is literally " avin it ". Good luck to her. She is clearly very brave and is willing to make the most of what she does, that has to be respected.

SusieBlue wrote: »
    Just saw this on FB, the person who is looking after Amber's Instagram account has shared some of the nasty messages members of the public have sent her.
    I'm actually appalled, I know they open themselves up to a certain level of criticism but nobody deserves that kind of abuse. Its unacceptable.

Delighted that the screenshots were shared without the usernames blurred out - serves them right for being such horrible bullies.

You'd have to see the funny side of them. Becca_feddon needs to go to back to school. It's spelt " stirring " lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

Maura is a sexy minx.

I am in fits here laughing at them. Nasty enough stuff. I love it when he replies to them and they apologise …….

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Angliru

All the pathetic "oh sorry that was my friend" bull**** excuses perfectly shows the vile creatures that are on social media with no real guts. Only one person actually had the balls to own what they said. Imagine your life being so sad and being so concerned about someone you've never communicated with that you'd privately DM your stupid nasty irrelevant opinion with no purpose only to make them feel like ****. Nasty nasty ****ers out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Am I the only one growing to like Amber.. I think she's just fearful of opening up because of getting hurt, so comes across as cold and nasty

Am I the only one growing to like Amber.. I think she's just fearful of opening up because of getting hurt, so comes across as cold and nasty

back off....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

Have people learned nothing from previous years contestants literally committing suicide??

Seriously, what is the purpose of messaging someone on FB to call them names when they're not even able to access their social media?

It takes a special kind of stupid.

Advertisement