Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Amber and Michael are good craic together, they aren't completely blank and he's really funny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

Christ Maura, no means no

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭corkboy38

Maura is that thirsty she's coming across as a beg now.

Great TV though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

lawred2 wrote: »
    The one off doing her workout is easily the most naturally attractive of the lot..

100%

Wow I give Maura credit for just going for it! Tommy is such a tool, she was basically all over him HE COULD HAVE HAD THE RIDE THAT NIGHT

• Advertisement

I also fully expect that if roles were reversed and that was Tommy trying to kiss Maura repeatedly we'd be listening to the next feminist meltdown.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Someone needs to ring lost property at Dublin Airport to see if her dignity was handed in.

Christ Maura, no means no

Yeah that was awkward as fook.
    Flip reverse that and there’d be flames and pitchforks slow walking up the drive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

corkboy38 wrote: »
    I also fully expect that if roles were reversed and that was Tommy trying to kiss Maura repeatedly we'd be listening to the next feminist meltdown.

It wouldn’t be acceptable for a man to do that so it shouldn’t be acceptable for her to do it.
    She was so persistent even though he was saying no.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

LirW wrote: »
    Wow I give Maura credit for just going for it! Tommy is such a tool, she was basically all over him HE COULD HAVE HAD THE RIDE THAT NIGHT

Don't think she would have done anything when it came to it... Put up to it by the producers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Maura has more personality than all the other women put together. She is far prettier than most of them too. If tommy doesn’t pick her he is an absolute idiot.

I didn’t realise he didn’t have a choice in the matter.

Himself just said "every girl under 25 gets her lips done nowadays". It can be pretty well done but the girls on the show just have a lot done as fillers.
    In fairness to Maura, she had 2 lines as lips before and I totally get that this can make you really unhappy.

There’s two young girls on Gogglebox, about 17 I think and one of them hasn’t it done already.

Tommy will go with Molly

Tommy sounds like some born again virgin...christ it's a kiss!!!

Maura has no arsé. She’s a producers dream though.

Maura has more personality than all the other women put together. She is far prettier than most of them too. If tommy doesn’t pick her he is an absolute idiot.

I think Maura is bang average without her makeup and tan. Her tan is really patchy atm and it looks awful.. I don’t think she’s among the best looking in there by a mile.
    She just has the most balls and confidence.

I think there's a good chance that Maura will not survive the next recoupling because she really is a handful and Tommy seems to be hugely turned off. And none of the other boys have shown real interest in her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,442 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

She's overplayed the full on character.. think he's moved on

I think there's a good chance that Maura will not survive the next recoupling because she really is a handful and Tommy seems to be hugely turned off. And none of the other boys have shown real interest in her.

Do the two new people not more or less get a pass on the first eviction?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

When is the next elimination, or whatever it’s called?

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭yohan the great

She has a different personality, doesn't mean she has a better personality

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

That's the fear really.

All her eggs in one basket and Molly Mae will flip Tommy back.

Much needed drama personality out. Imagine her still in there with Tommy when he cracks onto another girl! It be gold. Now she'll just fade away.

Really think Molly is just worried about safety. Maura doesn't love Tommy or anything but definitely would love him in the hideaway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

You’re all idiots. The winners of this seasons love island will be Tommy and Maura. It is what it is.

I predict that Maura will just move on to another guy, maybe Curtis or Danny. Curtis admitted before he finds her pretty and things are only mediocre with his bunny boiler.
    I'd definitely love that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Angliru

Think Tommy has just now realised Maura has no arse or legs and is leaning back towards Molly.

Lucie is a legend, such a cool girl. F*ck Amy, she constantly has a sour slapped arse look on her face.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

It's gas really.

Poor aul Lucie. First Joe is accused of being too possessive of her and now the group of girls are too. Everybody wants some. She just doesn't want the drama.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭TheChosenOne_

Lucie is way too normal and beautiful for this show. She's by far the coolest out of all those girls

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

I don't think she's as confident as she's trying to make out. I think it's all for shock value ... she knows what will get her front and centre of every episode. We can all be sexually forthright ...but most of us choose to do it behind closed doors.

Doing it in front of millions just means you have an agenda to do exactly that. Shes not doing it well tho. She's coming over too crass.

• Advertisement

I predict that Maura will just move on to another guy, maybe Curtis or Danny. Curtis admitted before he finds her pretty and things are only mediocre with his bunny boiler.
    I'd definitely love that.

Maura moving onto Curtis would be absolutely epic. He clearly finds her attractive so I don’t know would he be able to resist her.

Advertisement