Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭A Summer In Provence

I think Tommy should drop Molly Mae & Maura and choose Lucie.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Just because Maura is from the Midlands and has an unusual accent, doesn't make her an itinerant. People should not be so bias towards her.
    She is a successful model and has landed a big gig on Love Island. Perhaps she is doing herself no favours by making an eejit of herself on telly but she has saved the series.

I've noticed there is a small click developing in the Villa with Amy as the ringleader. She is slightly threatened by Lucie. Perhaps jealous of her relationship with Joe.

Does anyone reckon that Amy is a Snowflake?

Will anyone be watching Aftersun tonight and seeing Caroline Flack in all her glory?

My biggest issue with Amy is that I think she is full of schit. I don't believe for a minute that she has never had a relationship before. I would say it is probably a lot more likely that her genuine boyfriend on the outside is keeping schtum. There is too much money at stake.

When I see her coupled up with Curtis there, it all seems a bit cosy. Just my 10 cents, I have received beatings on this forum before cause of my thoughts on him, so that's all I am saying for now.

Put it this way, if they were for real they would be all over each other at this point. I am not seeing that, at all. She is a fine looking woman in her mid 20's. There is simply not a chance in hell that she has never had a close partner before, I am calling BS on both of those 2.

Crazy Joe makes for good television - I think Tommy has a more natural/comfortable chemistry with Lucie, the other two are wrecking his head.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,648 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Amber being a stirry shítehawk.

Joe being a crazy mentaller.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,124 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Enough.....enough.....:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

I bet that food fight is a huge pressure relief for some girls :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Maura looks great in a wedding dress. Molly May looks brutal. If Tommy picks MM it’s because he has taken a few too many punches in the brain.

I must admit, watching the girls have those slow motion food fights is one of the most erotic things I have seen in years.

Sorry for sharing, that was possibly tmi.

Uh oh, here comes Crazy Joe

"I don't like how you have craic with another guy".

Can anyone confirm his surname definitely isn't Fritzl?

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭TheChosenOne_

If I was Lucie I would get the hell out of that villa. She can't do anything in there without being judged. And she's also the nicest looking and has the best personality out of the other girls

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

Tommy should just couple up with Lucie again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Abusing and wasting food when there are people hungry in the world is alway a major issue of mine. Could have done it another way, squirty foam, coloured paint, rubber slime.

Amy is such a miserable drama queen, she's like the head of Mean Girls.

Joe... Oh my god just no.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,262 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Angliru wrote: »
    F*ck off Amy ya melt
    I felt that you don't like me anymore.

To thine own self be true

Crazy Amy and Crazy Joe would be a perfect match, they would wear each other out.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭TheChosenOne_

They're all just a bunch of mean girls aren't they? Apart from a couple of them

Amber weighing in as well. She can fùck right off as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,262 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Maura looks great in a wedding dress. Molly May looks brutal. If Tommy picks MM it’s because he has taken a few too many punches in the brain.
    No way. Mollie was gorgeous.

To thine own self be true

Lucie making the play for Maura there. I am 560 degrees about Lucie right now. I neeed her.

Joe is so weird

• Advertisement

Oh feck off Joe, you’re such an immature twit.

You tell him Lucie, he is foooking nutjob. Get rid of him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Joe isn’t at all creepy and controlling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

I reckon Lucy will walk at some stage. She doesn’t get on with any of the original girls, and I don’t think she even fancies Pyscho Joe. She is stressed out by the show and is getting spotty as a result.

Sorry but Joe is a grade A manipulative arsehole, in a not funny or entertaining way.

Lucie go back to Tommy NOW!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Joe is like every hallmark movie gaslightimg possessive husband you've ever seen. He ticks everybox.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Amber confronting Lucie made my night!

Joe is like every hallmark movie gaslightimg possessive husband you've ever seen. He ticks everybox.

He genuinely terrifies me because guys like that will get worse over time and Lucie is a smart, fit and pretty girl with her head screwed on, she deserves better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Lucie is manipulative in her own way too. It was obvious she targeted Amy in the food fight and when one of the lads asked..she laughed and said " yeah, I had to ger my anger out" , so she knew what she was doing, but when Amy said it to her, dhe played dumb about targeting her. Yet she start whinging and crying when weirdo Joe Started talking bull****.

Reckon shes pkaying a game.

Advertisement