Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Wish they would show them smoking on camera like they used to in previous years. When did a few ciggies ever hurt anyone??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

anewme wrote: »
    Lucie is manipulative in her own way too. It was obvious she targeted Amy in the food fight and when one of the lads asked..she laughed and said " yeah, I had to ger my anger out" , so she knew what she was doing, but when Amy said it to her, dhe played dumb about targeting her. Yet she start whinging and crying when weirdo Joe Started talking bull****.

Reckon shes pkaying a game.

The difference is that drama is the entertainment why people watch it. With Joe alarm bells go off, because he's possessive, jealous and gaslighting her.
    Same with Amy btw, there are also some genuine alarm bells, there's a reason why she hasn't had a partner in.... Ever really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,648 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Lucie is manipulative in her own way too. It was obvious she targeted Amy in the food fight and when one of the lads asked..she laughed and said " yeah, I had to ger my anger out" , so she knew what she was doing, but when Amy said it to her, dhe played dumb about targeting her. Yet she start whinging and crying when weirdo Joe Started talking bull****.

To be fair, there was an element of "oh shìt, I didn't mean for that to happen" so she lied. Maybe she did what she did without thinking that it have that result. Possibly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭A Summer In Provence

I totally get Lucie, my male friends have always outnumbered my female friends. In my experience, females even good friends can be over competitive and jealous of each other, guys for the most part are very loyal and look out for you and want you to do well in life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

LirW wrote: »

The difference is that drama is the entertainment why people watch it. With Joe alarm bells go off, because he's possessive, jealous and gaslighting her.
    Same with Amy btw, there are also some genuine alarm bells, there's a reason why she hasn't had a partner in.... Ever really.

I think shes sly and exoloiting the situation and playing dumb. Shes fishing for notice off Tommy. Shes no interest in Joe.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Angliru

"wake up and change"..you f*cking what mate?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Go for it Maura , eye phuck the schit out of him,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

Not a chance is Tommy picking Maura

Dear God, Maura have some pride, you’re making a fool of yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Go for it Maura , eye phuck the schit out of him,

i came

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,499 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Is the one with the Irish accent a traveller?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Joe is the creepiest person ever! He makes me feel so uneasy.

I'm not Lucie's biggest fan, but I completely understand her. She gets on better with boys and likes her own space. They need to leave her alone! She is living with them, she needs her own space and they should be more understanding about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,784 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Which One?

For the 18th time in the few days since she went in, no. She has a Longford accent.

Charlie19 wrote: »
    Which One?

The girl ( apologies bring forced to watch so unsure who is who...and I'm not allowed talk during it. )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Okay sorry but MM needs to go for this fashion fauxpas.

The girl ( apologies bring forced to watch so unsure who is who...and I'm not allowed talk during it. )

Theres two irish girls, but dont worry, we all know who you'r really talking about.

The other irish girl is so boring, shes getting zero screen time

Also, shes not a traveller. Just proper country

Yewande looks lovely tonight!

For the 18th time in the few days since she went in, no. She has a Longford accent.

Still doesn't answer my question. Doesn't sound like a longford accent though.....in fairness only watching now, so you guys have more knowledge if this show than me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Maura is just so vulgar. She thinks she is sexy but it's just all so forced it's the total opposite.

• Advertisement

Amy lightens the atmosphere?

Lol

Even the way Joe pushes his hair back is creepy.

Still doesn't answer my question. Doesn't sound like a longford accent though.....in fairness only watching now, so you guys have more knowledge if this show than me.

Well, it did answer the question:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

neonsofa wrote: »
    Maura is just so vulgar. She thinks she is sexy but it's just all so forced it's the total opposite.

That's where you are wrong

Joe is really toying with Lucie’s feelings. He created doubt in her head so she would feel really grateful to him when he chose her again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Angliru

Hahaha Amy's face, psycho!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

What in god’s name is Anna wearing...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

were gonna get to vote

neonsofa wrote: »
    Maura is sexy.

fyp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme