Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

The producers can mix it up anyway they like.

They will already be analysing viewing results and social media to see which contestants are popular etc. The more people watching the more advertising they sell etc etc.

I think Anna is a snoozefest, she is quite boring. She will get the boot.

Like or love Maura Ni Higgins, she is savage telly altogether. I can't see the producers getting rid of her for the moment.

It is only week 3? There is still 5-6 weeks of drama to go. Passengers like Anna will have to up their game to stay involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Lucie needs to tell Joe to go f himself.

Amy is jealous of Lucie.

I would’ve put good money on Curtis being gay.

No surprise that Maura is staying for now at any rate. Like her or loathe her, she’s great TV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

I think part of Tommy didn't pick Maura simply because before he entered his management would have told him to behave in a certain way. He would probally sleep with Maura within hours but I don't think him and Molly will do anything more than kiss this series.

Only question is can he last 8 weeks.

PS - more interested to know if Caroline and Wez shared a bed in Ibiza yesterday. Pictures showed them pretty close in the Daily Mail.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,124 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Anna and the new boy seem all loved up already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

I bet Lucie is raging she didn't get closer with the girls now

.I don’t think she’ll lose the public vote unfortunately that means saving gaslighting joe...but it is what it is ;)

Going by twitter the concesous is to keep her in to stick it to queen bee Amy and maybe let her meet someone else.

Everyone loves a bit of drama
    But Amy and her minions behaviour is not going down well at all.
    Joes is going down like a lead balloon.
    There’s drama and then there’s bullying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

I now completely believe and understand why Amy has never had a boyfriend, she'd give panadol a headache the whingebag.

Delighted Maura is staying, she's the only bitta edge of the seat viewing, disgusts and arouses me in equal measures. I hope one of the new guys is a fighter of some sort just to stir the pot a little more.

My heart is breaking for poor Lucy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Lucas44

I now completely believe and understand why Amy has never had a boyfriend, she'd give panadol a headache the whingebag.

Delighted Maura is staying, she's the only bitta edge of the seat viewing, disgusts and arouses me in equal measures. I hope one of the new guys is a fighter of some sort just to stir the pot a little more.

My heart is breaking for poor Lucy :(

There both models

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Amy appears to have a game plan and she’s playing it. Can’t warm to her at all.

Curtis is hard to figure out. I don’t think he’s into Amy but he knows it’s a solid relationship to stay on the show. He always seems to be there with some wise words whenever anyone needs advice. I distrust him right now.

Amber needs to butt out of the gossip, as does Yewande to a lesser degree.

I immensely dislike this pressure from the girls to be part of the “girls” clique. It’s potentially going to backfire on them.

While I don’t think Joe and Lucie are a healthy couple, my vote for least compatible actually goes to Amy & Curtis.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

I think Tommy Fury must be the most boring traveller on the planet. Tyson Fury lighting up ESPN last night in America and Tommy dull as dishwasher on Love island. Night and day. Its a shame his father John wasn't on, now that I would pay to see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Where can I watch repeats?? I work late nights .... Missing all the goings on ☹️☹️

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

It's very obvious to me that Maura is not a traveller. Shes not coated in spray tan. And shes not caked in make up. And no false eyelashes and eyebrows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Where can I watch repeats?? I work late nights .... Missing all the goings on ☹️☹️

virgin media app player (3player) thing should have it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

It's very obvious to me that Maura is not a traveller. Shes not coated in spray tan. And shes not caked in make up. And no false eyelashes and eyebrows.
    She's not a traveller shes a townie....:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,262 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I actually would love to have seen one of the girls, especially Amber call Maura out on her lack of girl code behaviour.
    I'd love to have seen nails and hair flying between those two.
    Maura came in and threw herself all over Tommy and had no regard for the feelings of Mollie. I think that was bang out of order from one woman to another.
    And then Maura sucking up to Lucie is so fake imo. It was like she was trying to stir the pot.
    I'd say if any woman had put the moves on Maura's love interest she wouldn't be long getting her speak in.
    Lucie seems quite fragile, I hope the show isn't too much for her.
    Joe comes across creepy, don't know if he is in real life.
    Amy acts and behaves like a woman 15 years older. I think she's on the wrong show. Something like XFactor or BGT with her musical performances is more her calling.

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Do the girls get a chance at picking? Or is it always the guys?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

pc7 wrote: »
    Do the girls get a chance at picking? Or is it always the guys?

Ya it alternates, the girls picked last time

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

I actually would love to have seen one of the girls, especially Amber call Maura out on her lack of girl code behaviour.
    Maura came in and threw herself all over Tommy and had no regard for the feelings of Mollie. I think that was bang out of order from one woman to another.
    And then Maura sucking up to Lucie is so fake imo. It was like she was trying to stir the pot.
    I'd say if any woman had put the moves on Maura's love interest she wouldn't be long getting her speak in.
    Amy acts and behaves like a woman 15 years older. I think she's on the wrong show. Something like XFactor or BGT with her musical performances is more her calling.

I'm not so sure about that.

Even from when Maura first entered didn't they have some sort of weird connection as they are both self confessed boy-friend girls. It was mentioned by both when she first entered.

They both seem to enjoy the company of the guys more, don't get on with the girls, so it's not crazy to think a bond can come from it. The outcasts if you like.

Think Maura is well capable of stirring the pot without forming fake friendships.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

It's gas after a few episodes how things change.

I was convinced Lucy was using Amy to turn people against Joe. Turns out that was all Amy's own doing and she's trying the same thing on Lucy now.

Cold and calculated. That look she gave when Joe chose Lucy. She is a nutjob and comes across as cold and calculated. I even feel Curtis at times seems awkward around her now. Best thing he could do is get out while he still can.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

A terrible decision by tommy and one he will soon regret. Molly May ain’t all that looks wise, has a terrible dress sense (luminous green dress), seems to have a real sense of entitlement about herself and wears weird swimsuits. Imagine her at home with the Fury’s, what will Tyson say to her?? “Err so Molly May how was the Instagram office today??”. Hope Maura doesn’t give tommy another chance when he comes crawling back.
    Maura still the winner, dunno who her partner will be, hopefully not this model twat and his jawline that is up tonight.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

A terrible decision by tommy and one he will soon regret. Molly May ain’t all that looks wise, has a terrible dress sense (luminous green dress), seems to have a real sense of entitlement about herself and wears weird swimsuits. Imagine her at home with the Fury’s, what will Tyson say to her?? “Err so Molly May how was the Instagram office today??”. Hope Maura doesn’t give tommy another chance when he comes crawling back.
    Maura still the winner, dunno who her partner will be, hopefully not this model twat and his jawline that is up tonight.
    That exact green dress is In every pub in Ireland and England at the minute haha it's the style apparently

• Advertisement

She's not a traveller shes a townie....:D

LOL. I get ya.

Doubt it, she is a country girl. Through and true.

I see what you are saying about Maura, but she is also a contestant on a game show. She is entitled to play the game. Molly Mae was playing games before Maura arrived also, flirting with Anton and with Danny, she only suddenly found time for Tommy when he started pirouetting. Bless him.

As regards Lucie I think she is a tougher nut than she is letting on. Women use the tears to get what they want. It is essentially how they control or even a bully a situation. Crying has been used as a way of getting what you want for thousands and thousands of years, in fact since the dawn of time, possibly Neanderthal. When I see a woman cry I know we are near the end game of what the issue is. She had developed a friendship with Amy and when Amy bitched about her that must have felt like a betrayal, hence she got upset. I would have smeared her two faced face with Creamy Layer cake as well...

In saying that she still won't reply to any of my messages. Liddle Bitch.

Last night when Elma was saying she doesn’t like to kiss boys, the real reason for this is because she is afraid her blubber lips will burst if she does.
    Seriously what is wrong with these young girls doing this to themselves??
    Remember the wannabe a few seasons ago with the massive boob job who’s blubber lips burst in the sun?? It was so funny but must have been really painful for her.
    What bloke would want to even kiss these blubber lips let alone them when they have blisters and cold sores on them??

This Amy wan has turned into a right bell end. She was ok at the start as she was a bit kooky. But now she seems to think she is leader of her small group of witches, and she runs off crying when things don’t go her way. Curtis is a fool to stay with her, he seems like a sound skin, is already famous so would have babes throwing themselves at him on a night out, so why stay with her?? She isn’t great looking. She looks a bit like the green seasame street character on ‘IAMAMORON’ account her with her wonky eyes.

Maura is almost perfect looks wise. If I was to be really harsh I would say I don’t like the hole in her right upper lip, and her boobs and ass could be a little bit bigger. And if she was my wife she would have to tone down all the sex talk in public.

Amber is maybe the best looking in the villa. Her hair is magnificent and I think it is real. If I was being extremely harsh I would say her front teeth are a bit chipped. She hasn’t really showed off her body yet but it seems magnificent. She has wonderfully voluptuous boobs and Michael will be a very lucky fireman when he soon gets his hands on them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Curtis is getting seriously sick of Amy's BS, every romantic interaction between them seems forced and contrived and I'd say time is ticking until he gives her the shove.
    Amy has been so bitter and b*tchy the last week, he wants to win but I don't think he'll want to be associated with her nastiness.
    His head will be turned, I'd nearly bet on it now.

Lucy was a babe to start off but her looks are diminishing day by day. She is clearly finding it difficult in there and is stressed, she is having spotty breakouts on her face. You have to question her judgement also for picking Joe who is clearly a psychopathic murderer and stalker. She should have picked Tommy who seems to be a decent fella and also has a millionaire lifestyle ahead of him. She should even have replied to ‘IAMAMORON’ messages instead of picking Joe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

One of new guys will turn Molly...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Maura is almost perfect looks wise. If I was to be really harsh I would say I don’t like the hole in her right upper lip, and her boobs and ass could be a little bit bigger. And if she was my wife she would have to tone down all the sex talk in public.

Maura is undoubtedly a ride when she's dolled up but I really think she's so average without the make up and tan.
    Particularly the tan - by day she's wearing make up that's quite dark and her body is several shades lighter and patchy.
    Its not a good look.
    She should either forego it completely and match her face to her natural skin tone or wear the tan by day too.

Molly Mae, Amber, Lucie and even Elma (despite the lips) all look better au natural than Maura does. She's a catfish.

Advertisement