Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

SusieBlue wrote: »
    She's a catfish.

Ouch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭magic_murph

Great that we have so many absolute lashers on baords that it's safe to comment on the women's appearance. You should be ashamed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

She's a catfish.[/quote]

Maura is no catfish. She is a sexy lassie from Longford and is almost 100% natural looking. Even her mother confirmed the only work she has done was a small lip filler a few years ago.
    The only catfish in there is the blubber dolphin lips on Molly May and Elma.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

She is a sexy lassie from Longford and is almost 100% natural looking.

Lovely girl but far from natural. Have you seen the before and after pics?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Maura is no catfish. She is a sexy lassie from Longford and is almost 100% natural looking. Even her mother confirmed the only work she has done was a small lip filler a few years ago.

Lip filler only lasts 6-8 months so if she got it years ago it would be long gone, the body breaks it down.

If you spend a lot of money, your work will be so well done it won't be noticeable. Maura is a good example of how good fillers can look when done by someone with a lot of experience who knows where to put it.

• Advertisement

Great that we have so many absolute lashers on baords that it's safe to comment on the women's appearance. You should be ashamed

It’s love island not the Seanad.
    The show starts off where they pick partners based on looks and figure alone. Ok personality comes into the picture after a while but still lot is based purely on looks and body.
    I think it’s fair enough to make comments about these people’s looks. At the end of the day they are the ones making money out of all this attention.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

The show is entirely based on looks, they certainly aint on there for personality.

The show is entirely based on looks, they certainly aint on there for personality.

I've seen far worse said in AH about the looks of politicians than what has been said here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,803 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

If Maura was a lad she would been kicked off the show and abused by the press and twitter alike ,

Crazy how consent only matter's one way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Amber is maybe the best looking in the villa. Her hair is magnificent and I think it is real. If I was being extremely harsh I would say her front teeth are a bit chipped. She hasn’t really showed off her body yet but it seems magnificent. She has wonderfully voluptuous boobs and Michael will be a very lucky fireman when he soon gets his hands on them.

It’s all very well commenting on people’s looks but this reads a bit ughh. Like a vet checking a horses teeth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Apologies if shared already but gave me a good laugh. Worth posting again if so!

14797620-0-image-a-3_1560533400883.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

If Maura was a lad she would been kicked off the show and abused by the press and twitter alike ,

Crazy how consent only matter's one way
    Sure shes getting dogs abuse on twitter. Its a bit of an overreaction imo, she made a fool of herself but you'd swear she was Larry Murphy the way some of em are reacting ffs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

No I'll tell you what happens:
    Read the entertainment Interview of the two new guys today and Maura's date finds her hot but a bit ott. He's a pretty good looking fella and in her age range too, so there's a certain maturity and she will want the ride.
    BUT: he mentioned that he has a soft spot for Lucie since the show started and I think that he's probably Lucie's type look-wise which will probably cause drama down the line because I think Lucie is turned off by Joe. Or Curtis picks her up and there's a spark which would suit because Amy is a bellend.
    This chapter isn't over, I know it.

A fallout between the 3 boss b*tches would be some great TV.

I'm glad the show finally found its drive.

SusieBlue wrote: »
    I've seen far worse said in AH about the looks of politicians than what has been said here.

Well that thread was bang out of order to be fair. One girl’s looks were totally taken apart. That’s not what they signed up for to run as Councilors. .

anewme wrote: »
    Well that thread was bang out of order to be fair. One girl’s looks were totally taken apart. That’s not what they signed up for to run as Councilors. .

Yeah I agree. This thread is tame in comparison.

Its not right for people to slag people and i'd never say its ok at all but if you go on love island and don't think it will happen your a moron ,

It's 2019 is anyone surprised that people in the public eye are slagged off or abused on the internet ?
    If you are surprised where have you be living for the last 10 years ?

Its not right for people to slag people and i'd never say its ok at all but if you go on love island and don't think it will happen your a moron ,

It's 2019 is anyone surprised that people in the public eye are slagged off or abused on the internet ?
    If you are surprised where have you be living for the last 10 years ?

I think if you go on Love Island, you are going to get a big slagging, ie, Joe is good looking, not good looking, fit etc, etc, but to go through the bother of dissecting a contestant from the top of their head to the soles of their feet, ie, her boobs are Voluptuous, bet Michael cant wait to get their hands on them is a bit too much.

You can have a laugh without being a sleazeball and taking it too far.

I enjoy this thread, but people should be adult enough to know where to draw the line.

As regards the Councillor posters, if you put yourself up in the public eye, you are not signing up for abuse or insults on your looks. its not me whose living under a stone, there is a big crack down on anti bullying how many twitter / facebook internet bullies have been called out and taken apart for bullying people over their looks.

The Lizzie Velasquez meme is a perfect example of this in recent years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

Amber is maybe the best looking in the villa. Her hair is magnificent and I think it is real. If I was being extremely harsh I would say her front teeth are a bit chipped. She hasn’t really showed off her body yet but it seems magnificent. She has wonderfully voluptuous boobs and Michael will be a very lucky fireman when he soon gets his hands on them.

Your posts are so creepy.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 BoredwithLife

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Apologies if shared already but gave me a good laugh. Worth posting again if so!

14797620-0-image-a-3_1560533400883.jpg

I saw this on Aftersun last night. It was quite amusing.

I think if you go on Love Island, you are going to get a big slagging, ie, Joe is good looking, not good looking, fit etc, etc, but to go through the bother of dissecting a contestant from the top of their head to the soles of their feet, ie, her boobs are Voluptuous, bet Joe cant wait to get their hands on them is a bit too much.

You can have a laugh without being a sleazeball and taking it too far.

I enjoy this thread, but people should be adult enough to know where to draw the line.

As regards the Councillor posters, if you put yourself up in the public eye, you are not signing up for abuse or insults on your looks. its not me whose living under a stone, there is a big crack down on anti bullying how many twitter / facebook internet bullies have been called out and taken apart for bullying people over their looks.

The Lizzie Velasquez meme is a perfect example of this in recent years.

"you are not signing up for abuse or insults on your looks" that's not you intention but if it happens don't be surprised,

Its horrible and wrong but unfortunately its the world we live in , basically its what 90% of Twitter is just people making fun of people ,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 BoredwithLife

I just don't like Amy at all. She talks about people behind their backs, always stirs the pot and I'm 100% convinced she is a Snowflake.

Poor Lucie is getting an awful time in there from Amy. I really don't know how Curtis puts up with her crap. It wouldn't surprise me if Curtis and Amy would be the least compatible couple in there. I really hope they leave the Island tonight. More than likely it could be Lucy and Joe.

Curtis should really see sense and end things with Amy. Find someone else who he is compatible with.

Did anyone else see Aftersun last night?. Caroline Flack was very compelling looking.

"you are not signing up for abuse or insults on your looks" that's not you intention but if it happens don't be surprised,

Its horrible and wrong but unfortunately its the world we live in , basically its what 90% of Twitter is just people making fun of people ,

but dont also be surprised if you find yourself in hot water as there as as many people willing now to hit back at the bullies.

Taking it back to this thread, there can be a bit of a laugh without the pervyness.

but dont also be surprised if you find yourself in hot water as there as as many people willing now to hit back at the bullies.

Taking it back to this thread, there can be a bit of a laugh without the pervyness.

Looks like it's time to turn on the aul Adamocovic charm...

tenor.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Wise up ya dose, she has a nose like a builders elbow, definitely has been done. The lassie, as you call her, has no bum, she is shapeless in the rear. God knows how her bikini bottoms stay up, but doubt she bothered as she seems as keen to get them down as keep them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I genuinely don't get all the hate for Amy. I reckon she can see how controlling Joe is. The things he said to Lucie last night about not hanging out with the girls and he didnt want to be with someone who acted like that were disgusting. I think Amy is really concerned for Lucie and that's why she wanted her to spend more time with the girls. Her expression last night when Joe and Lucie coupled up again was, in my opinion, because she knows that Joe is trying to control Lucie.

Lucie was horrible to Amy too. She took her anger out on her during the food fight even when they had agreed to forget it. She knew exactly what she was doing.

I don't agree with everything she does but Amy is getting a lot of hate that she doesn't deserve.

KatW4 wrote: »
    I genuinely don't get all the hate for Amy. I reckon she can see how controlling Joe is. The things he said to Lucie last night about not hanging out with the girls and he didnt want to be with someone who acted like that were disgusting. I think Amy is really concerned for Lucie and that's why she wanted her to spend more time with the girls. Her expression last night when Joe and Lucie coupled up again was, in my opinion, because she knows that Joe is trying to control Lucie.

Lucie was horrible to Amy too. She took her anger out on her during the food fight even when they had agreed to forget it. She knew exactly what she was doing.

I don't agree with everything she does but Amy is getting a lot of hate that she doesn't deserve.

Sorry but that boat has truly passed.

I think Amy has most certainly shown her true colours. Honestly don't see how people can get annoyed at Joe for being controlling and then think Amy is just concerned. She is a massive manipulator and seems to have to be in control all the time.

She played the card well. Like I said when she first turned the house against Joe I thought it was Lucie using her but clearly not. Amy would rally the troops, sit in the centre while she preaches to them about how bad Joe is. Then Amy finds out that person she talked to in her first couple of days isn't actually her close friend that she thought and prefers hanging out with the lads, so she starts preaching to her minions again this time about how bad Lucie is for not hanging out with them much. Also leaving snide remarks and weird backward apologies. You see her filling the girls brains with it all turning them on people

Next thing you know she and her followers are planting seeds of doubt into Joe about Lucie spending time with Tommy , albeit he doesn't need much to tip over the edge. So if you were worried about Lucie, and Joe being so controlling, no way you'd go say he's got a reason to be concerned and feel weird about it.

The food fight? She played that perfectly. She was giving as good as she got. Lucie was destroyed, don't buy this narrative as poor defensiveless Amy was getting assaulted. Tears were over the top but effective.

And that look she gave at the end too wasn't a look of poor Lucy is being controlled by Joe. That was a look of anger as she had some hope that their relationship was done and she'd be tossed out after Joe joked about coupling up with Molly Mae.

If this is how Amy acts when she's 'concerned' for your wellbeing I'd hate to see what she's like when she's angry with ya.

Adamocovic wrote: »

The food fight? She played that perfectly. She was giving as good as she got. Lucie was destroyed, don't buy this narrative as poor defensiveless Amy was getting assaulted. Tears were over the top but effective.

And that look she gave at the end too wasn't a look of poor Lucy is being controlled by Joe. That was a look of anger as she had some hope that their relationship was done and she'd be tossed out after Joe joked about coupling up with Molly Mae.

If this is how Amy acts when she's 'concerned' for your wellbeing I'd hate to see what she's like when she's angry with ya.

I think Lucie was the one leading in the food fight and going for Amy. All of the others could see it. In fact, one of the others said to her, oh, you really went for it with Amy (words to that effect) and she smiled sweetly and said, oh, I have to let my anger out some way.

Then when she was called out on it by Amy, Lucie denied it, then played all innocent.

Jeez relax the cacks and loosen all ur sports bras a bit. Am only having a bit of fun.
    Ok I won’t complement any of the contestants on their boobs again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

You’re weird man

• Advertisement

Jeez relax the cacks and loosen all ur sports bras a bit. Am only having a bit of fun.
    Ok I won’t complement any of the contestants on their boobs again.

More laughs, less sleaze!

Advertisement